KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trumper Men rejected by American females are forced to make their own dating site.

Trumper Men rejected by American females are forced to make their own dating site.
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthgoober

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
It wasn't even about a kiss, the point was to say no cheating at all would be tolerated, and I figure kissing is the lowest form of cheating one can do lol. So it was just to say even that wouldn't be tolerated in the future.

But they act like I had some sort of fixation on really needing to single out kissing.

I'd say the lowest form one can do is pretty dependant on the particular relationship. So couples have a "no flirting" policy and for them flirting would be considered cheating too. In general, anything you with someone else that you wouldn't be willing to do with your partner watching constitues cheating.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 03:36 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by darthgoober
I'd say the lowest form one can do is pretty dependant on the particular relationship. So couples have a "no flirting" policy and for them flirting would be considered cheating too. In general, anything you with someone else that you wouldn't be willing to do with your partner watching constitues cheating.

Well yeah it wasn't even something I gave a lot of thought, it was a rule I made before I was even 20 and I made the mistake of mentioning it here lol.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 03:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
vivid imagination, but in the end you are fanticizing over sexual metaphores in order to validate your own sexual prowess.
i don't understand what you mean by this tbh.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 04:02 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

might as well just slap a burka on her and be done with it at that point

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 04:11 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Afro Cheese

Lol I legit laughed out loud.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 04:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Him too right? I'm not talking about cases where there's a hypocritical standard of "he's allowed but she's not", I'm talking about cases where the girl will freak out if the guy flirts with another girl too... and those types of girls aren't exactly a rarity.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 04:15 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

are you in that kind of situation? if so, how old are you? (i'm really asking, not being snide. i feel age is very relevant)

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 04:27 PM
darthgoober

are you in that kind of situation? if so, how old are you? (i'm really asking, not being snide. i feel age is very relevant)

Which kind of situation? I'm currently in no situation, but I've had my share of possessive SOs in the past. And I'm plenty old lol

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 04:35 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

This thread is hilarious. People still can't get over the fact that Trump won, my god, I know, it's still hard to believe.

But... #NotMyPresident, right guyz!!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 04:55 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 05:00 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

Which kind of situation? I'm currently in no situation, but I've had my share of possessive SOs in the past. And I'm plenty old lol
yea, i just feel that sort of thing is more natural when you are young. after you've been through the ringer a few times you shouldn't be so delusional as to think that you're gonna find someone who only has eyes for you.

if they're the possessive one, then that's just something you have to train them on. or move on if they can't be trained. the way patrice oneal breaks it down is very simple: why would you want to be with someone that nobody else wants to be with? and if they do, then you should expect flirting as a daily routine. it's basically practicing to keep themselves in shape. if you're a man and you don't flirt with other women you will lose the ability to get women. part of what makes you desirable to a woman is that other women want you.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 05:20 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 05:21 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

^ That laughing out loud

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 05:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by Surtur
At this point you guys are like rabid dogs now.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 05:25 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 05:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carthage

Bingo

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 06:31 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 06:52 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

I laughed.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 09:31 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

More fake news

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 02:40 AM
chingchangwalla is currently offline Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

From the KKIIKKEE media

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 02:40 AM
chingchangwalla is currently offline Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote