KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » First Form Frieza vs Krillin

First Form Frieza vs Krillin
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
And are you implying that Goku needs to be at full power to avoid getting scratched by bullets? Dude . . . seriously. Just stop. laughing out loud

If he wasn't at full power in his base or powered up, lol, what was the point of you even mentioning this showing. Your arguments are all over the place. I don't even know what you are arguing anymore. Not so long ago you were saying Krillin was on Blue Goku level...now you're saying he isn't but he is above base Goku. Am I debating against two people here? Split personality?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 12:00 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by carver9
Either accept Goku being Beerus equal in his base form.

WUT? laughing out loud

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 12:10 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by cdtm
WUT? laughing out loud

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Read the entire post. laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 12:22 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

LMAO! Do you even read my posts or just any part that remotely concerns Goku? Of course Krillin suddenly keeping up with Goku (even in base form ) is bad writing. Like seriously, where have you been? Stop drinking the Goku koolaid and start accepting that there's more to watching DBS than obsessing over who-will-win threads. The rest of your post is basically repeating yourself, making no attempt to refute anything I said and making random as hell accusations about me being stupid for not thinking Goku = Beerus. Um . . . try some breathing exercises maybe? I give up. laughing

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 12:38 AM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

LMAO! Do you even read my posts or just any part that remotely concerns Goku? Of course Krillin suddenly keeping up with Goku (even in base form ) is bad writing. Like seriously, where have you been? Stop drinking the Goku koolaid and start accepting that there's more to watching DBS than obsessing over who-will-win threads. The rest of your post is basically repeating yourself, making no attempt to refute anything I said and making random as hell accusations about me being stupid for not thinking Goku = Beerus. Um . . . try some breathing exercises maybe? I give up. laughing

Glad we agreed that Krillin isn't = to or on base Goku level and that for both Goku vs Beerus and Goku vs Krillin, it isn't acceptable and isn't a demonstration of where Krillin or Goku power levels are at. You Should've said this in the beginning.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 12:53 AM
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

If he wasn't at full power in his base or powered up
Saying Goku needs to be at full power to tank bullets is undermining his durability (grossly at that). That you're willing to do this just to defend some nonexistent durability showing in his fight with Fat Buu, I really have no clue.confused
quote:
Not so long ago you were saying Krillin was on Blue Goku level...now you're saying he isn't but he is above base Goku. Am I debating against two people here? Split personality?
Quote precisely where I said that. laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 12:57 AM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Saying Goku needs to be at full power to tank bullets is undermining his durability (grossly at that). That you're willing to do this just to defend some nonexistent durability showing in his fight with Fat Buu, I really have no clue.confused Quote precisely where I said that. laughing out loud

If hes walking around with his power level at 0, I wouldn't call it such a terrible showing tbh. He's done it before.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 12:59 AM
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Glad we agreed that Krillin isn't = to or on base Goku level and that for both Goku vs Beerus and Goku vs Krillin, it isn't acceptable and isn't a demonstration of where Krillin or Goku power levels are at. You Should've said this in the beginning.
Nope, Krillin keeping up with Base Goku stands as a feat on Krillin's part. If I were to dismiss something just because it was bad writing, I'd have to dismiss 95% of this show and at least 40% of DBZ. And I've been calling it bad writing since that episode came out. laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 01:00 AM
cdtm

You got Carver to bury Dragon Ball Super better then I ever could.

Guess you could say he got "Trumped". Because Trump does this to the media all the time. stick out tongue

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 01:04 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Nope, Krillin keeping up with Base Goku stands as a feat on Krillin's part. If I were to dismiss something just because it was bad writing, I'd have to dismiss 95% of this show and at least 40% of DBZ. And I've been calling it bad writing since that episode came out. laughing out loud

Gotcha. Base Goku=Beerus. We keep coming to agreements.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 01:10 AM
Nevan

Krillin isn't above Base Goku, but he can beat opponents of that level through technique and tactics

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 10:51 PM
Nevan is currently offline Click here to Send Nevan a Private Message Find more posts by Nevan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Freeza kills him

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 10:54 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Nevan
Krillin isn't above Base Goku, but he can beat opponents of that level through technique and tactics

Anyone knows this. I think we have a lot of people that is sour about something DBS. This is obviously common sense.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 11:10 PM
Nevan

Anyone knows this. I think we have a lot of people that is sour about something DBS. This is obviously common sense.

Then why are you trying to argue he loses against Freeza?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 11:15 PM
Nevan is currently offline Click here to Send Nevan a Private Message Find more posts by Nevan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Never said such things. I think Namek saga Frieza would kill him.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 11:28 PM
cdtm

Good, so you agree skill can beat power levels.

That's all we needed to know. thumb up

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 12:46 AM
carver9

In a tournament like THIS, yes, trickery works.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 01:50 AM
cdtm

As opposed to a tournament where he can cut them in two?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 02:45 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Freeza kills him instantly

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 03:44 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Krillin wins, despite what that troll Carver says.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 05:24 AM