KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Court Concedes DNC Rigged Primary against Sanders

Court Concedes DNC Rigged Primary against Sanders
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
No shit. I did not say you did. I said you did not understand what the court said. And I stand by that.

One more time: what do you think about what the court said?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 05:52 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

awful. just awful. super-awful.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 05:52 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
awful. just awful. super-awful.

Lol your meltdown is spectacular.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 05:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

nope. that's just you projecting your stunted little feelz again.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 05:54 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Surtur
One more time: what do you think about what the court said?

Here is a better question: What do you think the court said? Because you do not seem to understand it.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 05:55 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here is a better question: What do you think the court said? Because you do not seem to understand it.

I've asked you 3 times, now I'm asking you a 4th: what is your opinion on what the court said?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 05:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

nope. that's just you projecting your stunted little feelz again.

I see, and when it's you claiming others are melting down, same deal correct? Or special rules?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 05:58 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

adam, just say "awful". in fact answer every one of his questions with "awful".
i learned from surt that this is apparently a detailed and sufficient answer for...well...everything, really.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 05:59 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

adam, just say "awful". in fact answer every one of his questions with "awful".
i learned from surt that this is apparently a detailed and sufficient answer for...well...everything, really.

This is a possible answer. It would show he is triggered, but it would be acceptable.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 06:00 PM
Adam_PoE

I've asked you 3 times, now I'm asking you a 4th: what is your opinion on what the court said?

And I have asked you one time. So what?

The judge sided against Sanders supporters, finding their case without merit. The court, in a procedural move, had to presume for the sake of argument that the accusations of the Plaintiffs were true, in order to assess their claims, and dismiss the suit. The author knew idiots like you and Sable are too dumb to understand that, and posted a nice click bait headline for you to fall for.

What is your opinion of that?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 06:07 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And I have asked you one time. So what?

The judge sided against Sanders supporters, finding their case without merit. The court, in a procedural move, had to presume for the sake of argument that the accusations of the Plaintiffs were true, in order to assess their claims, and dismiss the suit. The author knew idiots like you and Sable are too dumb to understand that, and posted a nice click bait headline for you to fall for.

What is your opinion of that?

My opinion is it shouldn't have taken 4 times to get an answer. My opinion is also that there is nothing wrong with what you said, they didn't say they had evidence or anything like that. They did indeed assume it.

Now I feel what I just posted was not necessarily unreasonable. Will people whine over it?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 06:10 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

The author knew idiots like you and Sable are too dumb to understand that, and posted a nice click bait headline for you to fall for.

(please log in to view the image)

that's exactly what happened. headline knee-jerking as usual, and he never read the article.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 06:11 PM
Adam_PoE

My opinion is it shouldn't have taken 4 times to get an answer. My opinion is also that there is nothing wrong with what you said, they didn't say they had evidence or anything like that. They did indeed assume it.

Now I feel what I just posted was not necessarily unreasonable. Will people whine over it?

Nice back track:

quote:
People will cling to the fact the court is saying they merely assume these things, but it is still a pretty big deal when they say stuff like:

“The Court thus assumes that the DNC and Wasserman Schultz preferred Hillary Clinton as the Democratic candidate for president over Bernie Sanders or any other Democratic candidate. It assumes that they stockpiled information useful to the Clinton campaign. It assumes that they devoted their resources to assist Clinton in securing the party’s nomination and opposing other Democratic candidates. And it assumes that they engaged in these surreptitious acts while publically proclaiming they were completely neutral, fair, and impartial. This Order therefore concerns only technical matters of pleading and subject-matter jurisdiction.”

Damn lol.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 06:13 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

that's exactly what happened. headline knee-jerking as usual, and he never read the article.

Well you said it, it must be true.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 06:13 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

the evidence is clear that you did not read the article, so yes it is correct. you gonna cry about it now, babyman?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 06:16 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

the evidence is clear that you did not read the article, so yes it is correct. you gonna cry about it now, babyman?

Ohh? Quote back the clear evidence. Clear evidence is not based on implications, mind you.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 06:21 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
He's playing word games so he doesn't have to deal with what the court said. it's rather sad.

He is a clown. We cant expect much more.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 06:46 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote