KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » North Korea fires missiles over Japan

North Korea fires missiles over Japan
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
No, he's saying he should've said something less threatening like "I strongly disapprove of NK's missile tests! Please stop it right now!"

nice false dilemma. yeah, it was either make empty threats of "fire and fury" or just "please mr. kim, sir. no more missiles, maybe?".
either/or, no alternatives. good job winning *clap*

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 07:22 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

nice try Hypocrite.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 07:34 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

They are following the same trajectory towards nuclear proliferation that they have been on for decades. They're just getting closer. If you honestly believe that if Trump hadn't tweeted then Kim wouldn't still be testing his missiles then I think you simply don't understand the North Koreans.

Bingo.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 07:38 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

They are following the same trajectory towards nuclear proliferation that they have been on for decades. They're just getting closer. If you honestly believe that if Trump hadn't tweeted then Kim wouldn't still be testing his missiles then I think you simply don't understand the North Koreans.

As noted, firing a missile over Japan doesn't show a new level of tech, they've already tested missile that have gone further, I posted a link that was conveniently ignored by a coward.

The direction of the missile here was specifically to mock Trump and the US. You're sensible enough and not so far up Trump's rectum to see that.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 07:42 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, bravo Rob. You phrased it so either Afro agrees with you or he confirms he is "up Trumps rectum".

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 07:59 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I thought making empty threats and dropping allies when things get rough was american policy for about a decade already.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 08:05 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i don't recall obama, clinton, or either bush threatening a nuclear attack.
even dubya knew that a president should never go full-retard.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 08:06 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

It would only take 1 Nuke. Come on. It will be fun.

Oh and "Robbie is a Hypocrite blah blah blah...."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 08:07 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't recall nuclear threats by Obama either. I do recall something about how a line was being drawn when it came to Syria and how it should not be crossed.

My memory is fuzzy, how'd that turn out?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 08:11 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol, bravo Rob. You phrased it so either Afro agrees with you or he confirms he is "up Trumps rectum".

No, not at all and Afro is smart enough to see I didn't. But you tried to poison the well again. You tired.

Originally posted by Surtur
I don't recall nuclear threats by Obama either. I do recall something about how a line was being drawn when it came to Syria and how it should not be crossed.

My memory is fuzzy, how'd that turn out?

Exactly. So why are you spreading buttcheeks in defense of Trump here?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 08:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i don't recall obama, clinton, or either bush threatening a nuclear attack.
even dubya knew that a president should never go full-retard.
Trump for all his rhetoric won't do it either and that's the problem he's said these retarded things which he can't possibly follow through on and now looks an utter ****.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 08:25 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

And that's a problem. You don't threaten someone with death if they do something and then throw a stern lecture their way after they do it.

He has his threat escalation steps confused, you scale up the threats, not down.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 08:30 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
And that's a problem. You don't threaten someone with death if they do something and then throw a stern lecture their way after they do it.

He has his threat escalation steps confused, you scale up the threats, not down.
Absolutely, that is unless you are going to back up a very big threat, then go for it. He isn't so he shouldn't! Guys a ****!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 08:32 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

The problem with calling Kim a lunatic is he played Trump at his own game, so what does that make Donald?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 09:02 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Beniboybling
The problem with calling Kim a lunatic is he played Trump at his own game, so what does that make Donald?

"So much for North Korea's restraint. So much for President Donald Trump's threats of "fire and fury."

After Pyongyang's highly provocative missile test over close American ally Japan, Trump offered a surprisingly subdued response Tuesday, pulling back from his administration's recent suggestions of a dialogue with the communist country but also avoiding a repeat of his bombastic warnings earlier this month of a potential military confrontation.

Instead, Trump's terse, written statement reiterating that all U.S. options are being considered pointed to an administration cautiously searching for an effective policy, even as the North's test risked endangering Japanese civilians. Washington and its allies called an emergency U.N. Security Council meeting for later Tuesday, but looked short on new ideas for stopping the nuclear and missile advances that are increasingly putting the U.S. mainland within range.

"Threatening and destabilizing actions only increase the North Korean regime's isolation in the region and among all nations of the world," Trump said after the North's missile soared almost 1,700 miles (2,700 kilometers) into the Pacific Ocean, triggering alert warnings in northern Japan and shudders throughout Northeast Asia. "All options are on the table."
-snip

-

Basically, Trump made the US look very weak, even though the response now was sensible, as it's bungled as a followup to a "fire and fury" threat. Hopefully he uses this as a learning experience the next time some dictator waves their micropenis in his face. You ease in and ramp up the heat, you don't blow your load in the first 15 seconds.

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 29th, 2017 at 09:15 PM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 09:12 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

thumb up

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 09:28 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, not at all and Afro is smart enough to see I didn't. But you tried to poison the well again. You tired.

Lol Rob is this going to be your new tactic whenever your BS is pointed out?

quote:
Exactly. So why are you spreading buttcheeks in defense of Trump here?

I'm not defending him, not saying it was right. Just not saying it was wrong. I'm saying Kim is crazy and it doesn't matter what tone Trump takes.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 10:34 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

^

LoL, this guy needs to grow a spine

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 10:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^

LoL, this guy needs to grow a spine

Irony overload indeed.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 10:36 PM
Afro Cheese

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
nice false dilemma. yeah, it was either make empty threats of "fire and fury" or just "please mr. kim, sir. no more missiles, maybe?".
either/or, no alternatives. good job winning *clap*
I haven't heard an alternative from you, only what Trump shouldn't have done. What would your alternative be?

The direction of the missile here was specifically to mock Trump and the US. You're sensible enough and not so far up Trump's rectum to see that.
er... how you deduce that is beyond me. Yes, it's intentionally provocative. That's not exactly a new trait for Kim. I honestly think that you are so dedicated to being anti-Trump that you are letting it cloud your judgment. You can certainly ridicule Trump's temperament or the way he made himself look with his tweets. That's perfectly fair. To suggest that his tweets are somehow responsible for Kim's continued provocations is just silly to me. The most you can say is that they haven't deterred him from his goal.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 05:21 AM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote