KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » North Korea fires missiles over Japan

North Korea fires missiles over Japan
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Beniboybling
The problem with calling Kim a lunatic is he played Trump at his own game, so what does that make Donald?

SO You are saying you side with Little Kimmy?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 06:13 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"i'm warning you! not ONE MORE missile test!"

(please log in to view the image)

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 09:12 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
SO You are saying you side with Little Kimmy?

Oh coarse he does. Totalitarians always side with dictators.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 01:15 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Sable
Oh coarse he does. Totalitarians always side with dictators.

This is true.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 07:00 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Afro Cheese
I haven't heard an alternative from you, only what Trump shouldn't have done. What would your alternative be?

One does not have to know the correct answer to be able to identify the wrong one.

er... how you deduce that is beyond me. Yes, it's intentionally provocative. That's not exactly a new trait for Kim. I honestly think that you are so dedicated to being anti-Trump that you are letting it cloud your judgment. You can certainly ridicule Trump's temperament or the way he made himself look with his tweets. That's perfectly fair. To suggest that his tweets are somehow responsible for Kim's continued provocations is just silly to me. The most you can say is that they haven't deterred him from his goal.

Even a blind person can see the behavior of North Korea is escalating in direct response to Trump's statements.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 08:02 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
One does not have to know the correct answer to be able to identify the wrong one.
Let me be clear. You can say Trump was wrong because you don't like the message it sends etc. That's fair.

However, in reference to the current situation with North Korea: if you fail to come up with a plausible alternative for how we could've avoided this situation, then your criticism of what Trump did 'wrong' is essentially meaningless in this regard. Because you are essentially conceding that you have no idea how we could've avoided it. Which makes this next portion of your post rather odd:
quote:
Even a blind person can see the behavior of North Korea is escalating in direct response to Trump's statements.
I suppose you think that just stating things as obvious makes for a rather compelling argument.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 05:19 AM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let me be clear. You can say Trump was wrong because you don't like the message it sends etc. That's fair.

However, in reference to the current situation with North Korea: if you fail to come up with a plausible alternative for how we could've avoided this situation, then your criticism of what Trump did 'wrong' is essentially meaningless in this regard. Because you are essentially conceding that you have no idea how we could've avoided it. Which makes this next portion of your post rather odd:
I suppose you think that just stating things as obvious makes for a rather compelling argument.

Kudos on pointing out his serious lack of a point.thumb up After that he really has no where to come back to.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 05:26 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote