KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Emperor Joker vs Living Tribunal

Emperor Joker vs Living Tribunal
Started by: SithLantern93

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SithLantern93

Emperor Joker vs Living Tribunal

-

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 01:49 AM
SithLantern93 is currently offline Click here to Send SithLantern93 a Private Message Find more posts by SithLantern93 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Joker, casually.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 02:05 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

LT with a thought.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 02:14 AM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

LT gets jokerized.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 02:34 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Mxy is almagamated by the Brothers.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 03:04 AM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Even batmite will defeat the lt

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 03:28 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

I thought that the LT was more powerful than most characters? Can Joker really win?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 04:10 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Joker, casually.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 04:19 AM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Current LT , I am not sure
Classic one,easily

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 10:13 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Living Tribunal wins.

As long as Joker breaks a cosmic balance LT has supremacy.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 03:18 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Genii96
Current LT , I am not sure
Classic one,easily

Classic and current LT are the same.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 03:20 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithLantern93

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Living Tribunal wins.

As long as Joker breaks a cosmic balance LT has supremacy.

LT does not have authority over DC cosmos. Joker will turn him into a jackass just like he did to Hal Jordan Spectre and The Quintessence as most of LT's ''feats'' are mostly speculated hypes. 5th dimensional imps however can pretty much do whatever they want and have the necessary feats to back it.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 05:05 PM
SithLantern93 is currently offline Click here to Send SithLantern93 a Private Message Find more posts by SithLantern93 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Joker.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 05:10 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Classic and current LT are the same.

Then I can't see how LT loses. One of these beings has held multiverses in the palm of his hand, the other is Emperor Joker.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 05:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Surtur
Then I can't see how LT loses. One of these beings has held multiverses in the palm of his hand, the other is Emperor Joker.

thumb up

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 05:43 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Surtur
One of these beings has held multiverses in the palm of his hand ...
I'm legitimately curious why you think that particular feat equates to LT beating Joker?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 07:20 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithLantern93

Originally posted by Galan007
I'm legitimately curious why you think that particular feat equates to LT beating Joker?

Indeed since Joker can effortlessly warp beings whose power and authority come from the highest authority in DC, such as Spectre and Phantom Stranger, into jackassess, and did actually control all of reality as it was explained by the Jokerized Satanus, and could destroy and recreate the universe with a snap for shits and giggles.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 09:36 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by SithLantern93
Indeed since Joker can effortlessly warp beings whose power and authority come from the highest authority in DC, such as Spectre and Phantom Stranger, into jackassess, and did actually control all of reality as it was explained by the Jokerized Satanus, and could destroy and recreate the universe with a snap for shits and giggles.

The Living Tribunal is above the Spectre in terms of powers.

The Living Tribunal is also an amazing warper. He could destroy and recreate multiple universes and realities in order to keep the Cosmic Balance in the Multiverse.

So this would be a though one for Emperor Joker.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 10:15 PM
Glorificus

LT.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 05:30 AM
Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

The Living Tribunal is above the Spectre in terms of powers.

The Living Tribunal is also an amazing warper. He could destroy and recreate multiple universes and realities in order to keep the Cosmic Balance in the Multiverse.

So this would be a though one for Emperor Joker.

Where did he recreate any universe? Adam Warlock who was stated to be more powerful than the previous LT couldn't recreate a single universe.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 05:47 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote