KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Emperor Joker vs Living Tribunal

Emperor Joker vs Living Tribunal
Started by: SithLantern93

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Not sure how anything you stated above addresses anything that I have said. I'm not disputing what Ewing shows with regard what happens when Eternity is weakened/unstable. You see, your beloved Abhi is implying (actually flat out stating) that LT being an "inner function", etc. means that LT is below Eternity on the power chart even when both are at their best. I showed where the dialogue shows differently and you jump in on the a** end of it crying like a little girl.

And you stated that Hickman and Ewing each depict LT as a single universe being and then later try to fix it up with some nonsensical malarkey. Put on your big boy pull-ups and admit that you were wrong.
Lot of words just to tell me that you don't have a phucking clue what you're talking about, lol.

...I'm sure quanchi and Josh will pop in and give you a thumbs-up, though, so at least you still have that. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 12:52 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Originally posted by Galan007
Lot of words just to tell me I'm right, lol.

...I'm sure quanchi will randomly pop in and give you a thumbs-up, though, so at least you still have that. thumb up

Sticking a weak lol at the end doesn't hide your frustration son. But I'm sure Leo zack and PhiloSophia will caress you as usual.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 12:57 AM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

No one thumbs up or caress me sad

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 12:59 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 01:01 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Originally posted by Zack M
Joker doesn't need Mxy's powers to win. smile

Give this man a thumbs up. He's given you guys plenty.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 01:02 AM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

thumb up

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 01:05 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Sticking a weak lol at the end doesn't hide your frustration son. But I'm sure Leo zack and PhiloSophia will caress you as usual.
Careful he's one post away from ignoring you.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 01:11 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Im not up to speed with the Ewing interpretations, but reading some of yalls debate I noticed something interesting, Kaminski (guy who wrote LT as the most powerful entity simultaneously existing in all MultiverseS) also had the same LT encompassed by Eternity who embodied everything, yet LT was above in might. (FF annual 23) Also, in the same story, the BeyonderS were above Eternity and LT. The Beyond Realm itself was akin to Shooter's Beyond Realm it seems. When Kubik/Kosmos entered the Beyond Realm, even they themselves transcended to uber proportions that the infinite totality of the Multiverse dwindled into insignificance before them. Incredible!

Last edited by Mr Master on Sep 21st, 2017 at 01:20 AM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 01:18 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by -K-M-

thumb down

See... Now u are not being ignored.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 01:20 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Originally posted by quanchi112
Careful he's one post away from ignoring you.

devil

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 01:28 AM
quanchi112
Disney

devil
thumb up

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 01:30 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
thumb down

See... Now u are not being ignored.

it's still attention....thank you

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 01:34 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 01:37 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Lot of words just to tell me that you don't have a phucking clue what you're talking about, lol.

...I'm sure quanchi and Josh will pop in and give you a thumbs-up, though, so at least you still have that. thumb up

thumb down

LT says you are talking mere bullshits here.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 01:51 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I got you.

thumb up thumb up thumb up

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 02:19 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

it's still attention....thank you

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 02:27 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Damborgson

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 02:32 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I don't has him on ignore.

Of course. Marvel zombies tend to stick together.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 03:47 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by abhilegend
Of course. Marvel zombies tend to stick together.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 03:51 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

A moderator should close this thread for good!

It has gone outside all parameters!

The opposition (LT uninformed people) have lost the debate which is pretty clear since they've focus on launching personal, abusive comments which this thread cares not.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 03:14 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote