KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Emperor Joker vs Living Tribunal

Emperor Joker vs Living Tribunal
Started by: SithLantern93

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheHulkster

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
Where did he recreate any universe? Adam Warlock who was stated to be more powerful than the previous LT couldn't recreate a single universe.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

The implication of greater power than before is made after he becomes LT. You can't conclude that before TOAA changes him, that he is anywhere near that level.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 01:31 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Where did he recreate any universe? Adam Warlock who was stated to be more powerful than the previous LT couldn't recreate a single universe.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

First of all the panels you are showing are form a non canon story and therefore that's no evidence to support your claim. Where is it stated that Adam's tribunal is more powerful that current ones?

And you are right. I remember seeing somewhere that the LT could recreate realities but I might be wrong. If I find the evidence I shall post it.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 03:49 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

It's non-canon?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 04:04 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Originally posted by -K-M-
It's non-canon?

Yes.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 08:21 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Reborn

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
First of all the panels you are showing are form a non canon story and therefore that's no evidence to support your claim. Where is it stated that Adam's tribunal is more powerful that current ones?

And you are right. I remember seeing somewhere that the LT could recreate realities but I might be wrong. If I find the evidence I shall post it.

Again with the same shit?
Yes.

No, it is not. It directly mentions beyonders killing LT and is shown Canon to Thanos vs Hulk series.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 05:24 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Reborn

Originally posted by TheHulkster
The implication of greater power than before is made after he becomes LT. You can't conclude that before TOAA changes him, that he is anywhere near that level.

He was directly stated to be on the level before he was LT.

http://i.imgur.com/M8arURa.jpg

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 05:29 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

He was directly stated to be on the level before he was LT.

http://i.imgur.com/M8arURa.jpg

It states that he is on the level of Eternity and Infinity. Having LT "potential" is not being LT level.

And that description references power gained from a single actuality. Nothing to do with multiversal LT.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 01:36 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Again with the same shit?

The samething i wonder since you keep posting the same non canon comic!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 02:50 PM
-K-M-

Yes.

proof?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 03:50 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Reborn

It states that he is on the level of Eternity and Infinity. Having LT "potential" is not being LT level.

And that description references power gained from a single actuality. Nothing to do with multiversal LT.

There is a different LT in every universe as per Starlin who noted only 616 LT died against Beyonders.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 05:15 PM
abhilegend
Reborn

The samething i wonder since you keep posting the same non canon comic!

You still haven't posted any thing that proves its non Canon.

Jim Starlin said it was canon BTW and he tried to write as many continuity stuff he could.

quote:

Nrama: Thanos was last seen in comics as the primary antagonist of Infinity. Does this fit with that, or is this a standalone adventure?
Starlin: Marvel wasnít very forthcoming with what was going on with Thanos at the time I came in to do Thanos: The Infinity Revelation . Iíve seen the first five issues of
Infinity as well as the off-shoots in Avengers and New Avengers , but havenít see how it concluded. I tried to work in as much continuity as I could. With Infinity , I came back to my graphic novel after the pencils and inks on some earlier pages were done and added some extra characters into the background such as Thanosí Outriders.

https://www.newsarama.com/19918-jim...revelation.html

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 05:21 PM
TheHulkster

There is a different LT in every universe as per Starlin who noted only 616 LT died against Beyonders.

As per no one else but Starlin, including Ewing. Starlin' LT is not the well established multiversal LT.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 06:51 PM
TheHulkster

Jim Starlin said it was canon BTW and he tried to write as many continuity stuff he could.

Starlin also said this:

https://www.newsarama.com/22848-jim...e-thanoses.html

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 06:54 PM
RealityWarper

LT with a thought.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 07:04 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Search any site you want and they'll tell you that it isn't a canon story.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 08:27 PM
abhilegend
Reborn

As per no one else but Starlin, including Ewing. Starlin' LT is not the well established multiversal LT.

Considering Starlin has written most of LT's appearances, yes it is.
Search any site you want and they'll tell you that it isn't a canon story.

Why will I do that when the writer himself said it's canon?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 07:01 AM
TheHulkster

Considering Starlin has written most of LT's appearances, yes it is.
Why will I do that when the writer himself said it's canon?

Yet your assertion is based on only one storyline.

Starlin said the Marvel The End was canon, yet your argue that it is not,

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 01:18 PM
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Originally posted by abhilegend Why will I do that when the writer himself said it's canon? [/B]

Just because he said it to be canon doesn't mean that it is in continuity with the main Marvel Events. No other comic has proven that comic to be canon. Else, show me evidence.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 05:00 PM
Surtur

Originally posted by Galan007
I'm legitimately curious why you think that particular feat equates to LT beating Joker?

I will admit it has been a long time since I read Emp Joker, but I thought his power levels were universal. While LT is beyond that, multiversal. Seems like he could destroy a universe/multiverse on a whim if he wanted.

I had thought the 5D imps only showed similar power levels in that "Worlds Finest" story.

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 05:07 PM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 05:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Reborn

Yet your assertion is based on only one storyline.

Starlin said the Marvel The End was canon, yet your argue that it is not,

LT's most appearances are from Starlin. His work is what comprises of most of his feats. Remove those and he has relatively nothing impressive for feats.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 05:34 PM