KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Guy's Twitter Account Blocked After Death Threat (Against Mosquito)

Guy's Twitter Account Blocked After Death Threat (Against Mosquito)
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
Im convinced if we all sat down for beer and pizza it wouldnt actually be like this here. This place brings out the worst in people. You cant sit and troll people in real life like you can here without getting into a serious fight.

This depends on how much they are trolling. Like, if 100% of the shit Rob says is him being serious, there is no amount of booze in the world to solve that.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 11:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont think Rob is lile this in real life. No one sits in front of each other and trys fo troll the other person to death in real life. Its impossible. Somone will get punched out. Kmc is a facade.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 11:12 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont think Rob is lile this in real life. No one sits in front of each other and trys fo troll the other person to death in real life. Its impossible. Somone will get punched out. Kmc is a facade.

I will agree with you that people in real life wouldn't act this way and often will hide shitty behavior, but let me rephrase: if Rob truly deep down believes everything he types there is a problem.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 11:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude Rob is here for a good time much like many of us.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 11:17 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Surtur's built this imaginary "Leftist" monster in his head of me, help's him cope with being pwned M-F sometimes; but rarely, on Saturday. It's hilarious, he's both frightened and obsessed with me. I'm flattered.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 11:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Surtur's built this imaginary "Leftist" monster in his head of me, help's him cope with being pwned M-F sometimes; but rarely, on Saturday. It's hilarious, he's both frightened and obsessed with me. I'm flattered.

Lol Rob, this shows how disconnected from reality you are. You aren't a monster, you're just a hypocritical coward.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 11:21 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol Rob, this shows how disconnected from reality you are. You aren't a monster, you're just a hypocritical coward.

^

Quit literally proves my point smile

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 11:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

yes sable. i doubt that you run around throwing baseless and disgusting accusations at people in real life, just because you dont like their world-view. you'd probably either be more empathetic and receptive, or just know when to end a bad conversation. so i imagine thats why you dont have to go punching everyone, or have obvious violent revenge fantasies about them.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 11:22 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^

Quit literally proves my point smile

If you say it enough times it might even come true. Maybe someone can toss you a "bingo" for support.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 11:23 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
yes sable. i doubt that you run around throwing baseless and disgusting accusations at people in real life, just because you dont like their world-view. you'd probably either be more empathetic and receptive, or just know when to end a bad conversation. so i imagine thats why you dont have to go punching everyone, or have obvious violent revenge fantasies about them.

It's also probably why he doesn't go around calling someones mother a whore repeatedly.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 11:24 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Well said. But the same goes for you. This place isnt about making friends really. Its about debating. Funny enough though DSZ and me put our past behind us last night. Turns out we have a lot more in common then we both thought.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 11:25 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I do fantasize about slapping your mouth though. You got a pretty mouth on you boy.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 11:27 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Guarantee you Bash has been Deliverance' in the past.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 11:31 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Guarantee you Bash has been Deliverance' in the past.

Fantasizing about men being anally rapped yet again. Hmmm.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 11:37 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 11:39 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fantasizing about men being anally rapped yet again. Hmmm.

Well no a person can mention something like that without fantasizing. Otherwise it would mean anytime you or your pal Bashy have said anything about me and dicks you are fantasizing about dicks.

Is that what you wanted to convey, Rob? Cuz that's an all or nothing thing, you get that of course. You let me know what you wanna do regarding that.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 11:39 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Well no a person can mention something like that without fantasizing. Otherwise it would mean anytime you or your pal Bashy have said anything about me and dicks you are fantasizing about dicks.

Is that what you wanted to convey, Rob? Cuz that's an all or nothing thing, you get that of course. You let me know what you wanna do regarding that.

You have a history of doing this, here's one of the more recent examples:

I think Robby Robb was raped with some polish sausage or something. It sucks.

There have been others, it's a clear pattern you have of imagining/fantasizing other men being anally raped.

Robtard's Legendary Memory: 107

Surtur: -6

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 11:47 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

You cant sit and troll people in real life like you can here without getting into a serious fight.

Not with that attitude.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 11:49 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You have a history of doing it as well, but your legendary memory remembers, right?

In fact, your memory would remember the exact phrases said, and be able to easily find what you said. Do that. Then we shall know your memory is truly of legend.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 11:50 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
Not with that attitude.

Oh cmon, you would let Someone get up in your face and troll you endlessly In real life without doing something? I was born, but not yesterday.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 11:57 PM