KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump pledges $1,000,000 to recovery effort

Trump pledges $1,000,000 to recovery effort
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
(please log in to view the image)

It truly seems to bug you when your behavior is pointed out, weird.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 09:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Sable
I didnt say you said she made him do it. Re read what I said. He didnt offer up the info. It was asked. Stop playing games with me.

We can fight about this all day. Or instead we can say glad they are getting $1m more.

How on earth is he handling this poorly. I mean come the fck on man.

I read:

"He would like to join in the efforts that a lot of people we have seen across the country do," -snip

"He actually asked that I check with the folks in this room since you are very good at research and have been doing a lot of reporting into the groups and organizations that are best and most effective in helping and providing aid, and he'd like some suggestions from the folks here and I'd be happy to take those," she said during the daily press briefing.
-snip

So I'm not playing games with you, this is a PR stunt though as his ratings are shit. It's blatantly obvious (to me).

Who's fighting? My first post I said who cares as long as the money goes to help people and then I said "good job Trump".

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 09:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sable
I didnt say you said she made him do it. Re read what I said. He didnt offer up the info. It was asked. Stop playing games with me.

We can fight about this all day. Or instead we can say glad they are getting $1m more.

How on earth is he handling this poorly. I mean come the fck on man. Hes on deck, people are being rescued.

If you want to blame anyone. Blame the Houston mayor for calling off an evacuationthumb up

Don't bother, it is Trump. They have long since abandoned rationality due to Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 09:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
It truly seems to bug you when your behavior is pointed out, weird.

Don't bother, it is Trump. They have long since abandoned rationality due to Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Fact: I congratulated Trump and you still flip out. This happened here.

Cry more now.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 09:26 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Regardless of whether this was driven by a moral drive to help these people or a political calculation to improve his poll numbers, it's a smart move.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 09:27 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 09:29 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I read:

"He would like to join in the efforts that a lot of people we have seen across the country do," -snip

"He actually asked that I check with the folks in this room since you are very good at research and have been doing a lot of reporting into the groups and organizations that are best and most effective in helping and providing aid, and he'd like some suggestions from the folks here and I'd be happy to take those," she said during the daily press briefing.
-snip

So I'm not playing games with you, this is a PR stunt though as his ratings are shit. It's blatantly obvious (to me).

Who's fighting? My first post I said who cares as long as the money goes to help people and then I said "good job Trump".

You are quoting what she said in repsonse to the QUESTION. Which is what I have been saying this whole time.

I just finsihed GOT S7 E4. Idaf right now about this. Onto E5. Cya

Last edited by Sable on Aug 31st, 2017 at 09:35 PM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 09:31 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fact: I congratulated Trump and you still flip out. This happened here.

Cry more now.

Oh Rob, is this how you cover your behavior? Nobody is crying. You complimented him...after taking a shot at him first lol.

Not sure why you are so eager to avoid that fact. If you do not like it when people make observations about your behavior maybe you should not post on a public forum.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 09:32 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I'M OFFENDED

awww sad

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 09:33 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Oh Rob, is this how you cover your behavior? Nobody is crying. You complimented him...after taking a shot at him first lol.

Not sure why you are so eager to avoid that fact. If you do not like it when people make observations about your behavior maybe you should not post on a public forum.

IOW: "Don't say means things about my Trump!"

ps the compliment coming at the end is the qualifier, it's saying "good job regardless", snowflakeboy

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 09:34 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
awww sad

Lol it is truly hilarious how you guys throw fits over your behavior being pointed out.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 09:34 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

IOW: "Don't say means things about my Trump!"

ps the compliment coming at the end is the qualifier, it's saying "good job regardless", snowflakeboy

Lol, who said you can't say mean things about Trump? I merely pointed out how you can't say something good about him without first taking a shot at him.

So like I said, not sure why you are throwing a fit over it.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 09:35 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Then stop whining about it as you just did again and looking for shit to pearlclutch over, princess. I congratulated Trump. Period.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 09:37 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Lol it is truly hilarious how you guys throw fits over your behavior being pointed out.

...he said while throwing a major hissy fit.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 09:38 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then stop whining about it as you just did again and looking for shit to pearlclutch over, princess. I congratulated Trump. Period.

Just an observation of your behavior there is no need to get so upset over it smile

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 09:39 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

...he said while throwing a major hissy fit.

I see.

any ammo in that tiny purse of yours, that isn't "no you"?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 09:40 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

"Sensitivity adjuster" creased me up, have to admit

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 09:43 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

k, have fun throwing your obvious hissy fit. what happens on thursdays that makes you have these episodes?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 09:43 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

k, have fun throwing your obvious hissy fit. what happens on thursdays that makes you have these episodes?

Again:

any ammo in that tiny purse of yours, that isn't "no you"?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 09:46 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

The answer is obvious: it's prep for Friday

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 09:48 PM