KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump pledges $1,000,000 to recovery effort

Trump pledges $1,000,000 to recovery effort
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
The answer is obvious: it's prep for Friday

i dont know, it seems to peak on thursday imho.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 09:50 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol if you guys are gonna get so butthurt over your behavior being remarked on maybe you shouldn't post on public forums. I'm beginning to think you can't handle it.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 09:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i dont know, it seems to peak on thursday imho.

Government handouts are typically doled out on Fridays iirc, so you're onto something it seems.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 10:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Its true! All Libtards from every forum is so riled up about Trump donation. lol

I wonder Sander doing with his money he's been collecting?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 10:12 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by vansonbee
Its true! All Libtards from every forum is so riled up about Trump donation. lol

I wonder Sander doing with his money he's been collecting?

^
Awful

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 10:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good question. How much has Obama, Clinton and Sanders doled out? I am goibg to try and find out.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 10:13 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quick google search didnt come up with anything good for Obama. The opposite actually

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017...ketchy-charity/

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 10:15 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Not sure why Obama would donate his own money as a PR stunt now that he's no longer POTUS?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 10:17 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didnt say he did. But it would be interesting to know . But you should read that link.

I gave $100 bucks already.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 10:19 PM
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by BackFire
Regardless of whether this was driven by a moral drive to help these people or a political calculation to improve his poll numbers, it's a smart move.

I agree.

However, dude is a f*cking billionaire. You think he could kick up a little more.

That's just me, though.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 10:22 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Sable
I didnt say he did. But it would be interesting to know . But you should read that link.

I gave $100 bucks already.

You're actually more giving than Trump, as $100.00 while not a large sum of money, is still more of your overall monetary worth than Trump giving a million when he's claimed to be worth over 10billion. So good job, Sable thumb up

Though Trump has donated the money yet, so I wouldn't count those chicks just yet. Look at the Trump charity scandal.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 10:23 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
I agree.

However, dude is a f*cking billionaire. You think he could kick up a little more.

That's just me, though.

Unless you given money its pretty hard to criticize someone else for doing so eh?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 10:24 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're actually more giving than Trump, as $100.00 while not a large sum of money, is still more of your overall monetary worth than Trump giving a million when he's claimed to be worth over 10billion. So good job, Sable thumb up

Though Trump has donated the money yet, so I wouldn't count those chicks just yet. Look at the Trump charity scandal.

It wasnt a scandal. The media made it into a scandal. There is a difference. Anyways its nuts to see people criticizing him for this when I doubt the ones doing so gave a dime.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 10:25 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

^
Awful

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 10:26 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Unless you given money its pretty hard to criticize someone else for doing so eh?

I've already donated $500 of my personal money to various charities.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 10:55 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Re: Trump pledges $1,000,000 to recovery effort

Donation

Ive never understood the the need for masterbating in the mirror. Its mind boggling. If youre gonna do something altruistic dont brag. Dont mention it. Dont post about it. The ego on people is ridic

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 11:42 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
I've already donated $500 of my personal money to various charities.

Lol, I thought you said Houston is a shit hole though, (unless you were joking around) anyways thats cool if you did. I still don't like criticizing others for giving money.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 11:44 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Trump pledges $1,000,000 to recovery effort

Originally posted by Sin I AM

Ive never understood the the need for masterbating in the mirror. Its mind boggling. If youre gonna do something altruistic dont brag. Dont mention it. Dont post about it. The ego on people is ridic

It appears you lack the facts of this situation, he was not bragging about it and told no one about it, until you know the facts, why dont you keep your wrong opinions to yourself?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 11:45 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

he's given to charity before

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 11:49 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

A least we know its real hair.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 11:49 PM