KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump pledges $1,000,000 to recovery effort

Trump pledges $1,000,000 to recovery effort
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
A least we know its real hair.

either way, i'm not against having a bald president.
speaking of: remember when god told us to vote for bernie?

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 11:53 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't consider Bernie bald though even though he kinda is, I dunno why.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 11:55 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

It appears you lack the facts of this situation, he was not bragging about it and told no one about it, until you know the facts, why dont you keep your wrong opinions to yourself?

What are you his lawyer? Put your dick back in your pants son im not heckling your idol. I was speaking as general as possible.

If you give a starving family bread..and tell the world you did
You didnt do it for them you did it for YOU.

Way to jump the gun there slick, must be a real ladies man.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 11:57 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I actually said Trump did this for PR, to help his popularity and his ego. Yes, this is a fact. Otherwise it would have been keep on the D to the L.

Still, money is money and if it helps. Good on him.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 11:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sin I AM
What are you his lawyer? Put your dick back in your pants son im not heckling your idol. I was speaking as general as possible.

If you give a starving family bread..and tell the world you did
You didnt do it for them you did it for YOU.

Way to jump the gun there slick, must be a real ladies man.

You were not speaking generally, you were speaking incorrectly. There is a difference.

He didn't tell the world, this is what makes you look ignorant, right now you don't even know what happened, so you are just talking about your rear.

Please actually watch the press briefing, a link was even provided for your convenience thumb up

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 12:00 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I actually said Trump did this for PR, to help his popularity and his ego. Yes, this is a fact. Otherwise it would have been keep on the D to the L.

Yet he didn't tell anyone about it before deciding to do so or after until a reporter decided to ask a roundabout smug way to get to the question?

If you would just watch the press briefing, its literally the first video 15 seconds in.

Donation

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 12:02 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Yes you did. I didnt, Sable must not be able to tell the difference between handles. I dont think throwing money at it will improve anything. He should get his hands dirty. Get out there and setup camp. Imo

You were not speaking generally, you were speaking incorrectly. There is a difference.

He didn't tell the world, this is what makes you look ignorant, right now you don't even know what happened, so you are just talking about your rear.

Please actually watch the press briefing, a link was even provided for your convenience thumb up

The art of comprehension is lost on you I see. It was a blanket statement. If you can point out where i made mention of Trump Id love to see it.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 04:15 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes you did. I didnt, Sable must not be able to tell the difference between handles. I dont think throwing money at it will improve anything. He should get his hands dirty. Get out there and setup camp. Imo

The art of comprehension is lost on you I see. It was a blanket statement. If you can point out where i made mention of Trump Id love to see it.

Sure thing, you posted in a thread about Trump donating $1,00,000 to the relief fund. Unless you decided to just come in here post random statements off topic, without reading the OP.

So are you admitting to just trolling to troll?

Last edited by Sable on Sep 1st, 2017 at 04:45 AM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 04:32 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was kept on the D and L or was SHS supposed to lie to MSNBC when asked the direct question?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 04:34 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Proof or verification of these claims Trump was showboating this or announced this prior to todays WH Press Briefing in which Halley Jackson asked SHS if Trump was going to donate?

And if not, should she have lied to the reporter asking the question?

Last edited by Sable on Sep 1st, 2017 at 04:47 AM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 04:35 AM
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Sandra Bullock donated $1,000,000 as well..

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 05:51 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Sure thing, you posted in a thread about Trump donating $1,00,000 to the relief fund. Unless you decided to just come in here post random statements off topic, without reading the OP.

So are you admitting to just trolling to troll?

Oh the old "youre trolling" bait n switch. My post was a corollary pivot from the op. But if you WANT it to be about junior be my guest. Far be it from me to shephard sheep. I just find it amusing that someone who wanted to keep things private would then inform his press secretary. Great minds at work.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 06:55 AM
Flyattractor

How much of his own Personal Monies die Obama donate during natural disasters during his two terms?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 07:02 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Flyattractor
How much of his own Personal Monies die Obama donate during natural disasters during his two terms?

Dunno. If he had class he should have kept it to himself

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 07:06 AM
Flyattractor

Well then He must not have given any then....

cool

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 07:17 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Sandra Bullock donated $1,000,000 as well..
Good woman!
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Well then He must not have given any then....

cool
Smart man!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 07:19 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh the old "youre trolling" bait n switch. My post was a corollary pivot from the op. But if you WANT it to be about junior be my guest. Far be it from me to shephard sheep. I just find it amusing that someone who wanted to keep things private would then inform his press secretary. Great minds at work.

Again thats not actually what happened. If you would spend 5 minutes learning the topic you might just learn something.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 11:48 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

1/5 of what he offered for Obama's birth certificate...

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 12:03 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

So anyone that donates money, leads by example doesn't have class?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 12:29 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Donating money is immoral because societies that run on money are immoral.

Where did I leave my dancing banana smiley?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 01:11 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote