KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Wyyrlok III (ILS) versus Emperor Arcann (XSUPREMEXSKILLZ)

Darth Wyyrlok III (ILS) versus Emperor Arcann (XSUPREMEXSKILLZ)
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Darth Wyyrlok III (ILS) versus Emperor Arcann (XSUPREMEXSKILLZ)

This isn't a formal WOT debate or some shit, though it could become something like that, who knows. Judges aren't necessary. Fight takes place in the Eternal Throne Room.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 06:08 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

awshit you put my name in the title, now I need to win

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 06:10 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I wasn't gonna let other chiggers defile this thread

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 06:21 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RHaggis
The Jammy Bastard

Interesting...

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 06:29 PM
Click here to Send RHaggis a Private Message Find more posts by RHaggis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why doesn't Wyyrlok mindrape, given his credentials in that field?

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 06:33 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

As per ILS's request, here's my quick post on the matter:

Much of the hype regarding Arcann's standing in the mythos is his relation to the Hero of Tython. To preface, Arcann's main feat is his absolute dominance over the Hero of Tython in Chapter 8 of KOTFE:

https://youtu.be/9VHrjv0MSy8?t=1345

Even with HK-55's help, the Outlander stood absolutely no chance against Arcann whatsoever. Arcann has him backpeddling throughout the fight, knocks him on his ass with a force push, knocks him back again with a force push, and then force pull stabs him ala Dooku vs. Master Tiplee.

It's important to note just how powerful the Hero of Tython is. In Act 3 he literally fights through Kaas City, the Imperial Guard (i.e. the most elite non-force sensitive warriors in the Empire, who can draw on Vitiate's power when in close proximity to him,) various sith, and then the Emperor himself. Keep in mind that the Emperor, even at this point, was so powerful that Lord Scourge would have been incapable of resisting the Emperor's "direct influence" (much less be capable of taking him on in a fight). Keep in mind that Lord Scourge stalemated Act 2 Hero of Tython:

quote:
You fought Lord Scourge to a standstill until he broke off the battle for some reason. See what he has to say in the throne room of the Emperor’s fortress. -SWTOR codex entry

Keep in mind that the Hero of Tython as of the end of Act 1 is noted to be the most powerful jedi in the order various times by various different jedi (which would include the likes of Satele Shan and the Barsen'thor):

quote:
"We've lost one of our noblest Masters, but in his place stands a Jedi without equal." - Satele Shan (Act 1 ending)

quote:
"But he also forged our greatest weapon against the darkness." - Satele Shan (Act 1 ending)

quote:
"I'm glad to finally meet you in person. They say you're the greatest Jedi the order has seen in generations." - Tol Braga (Act II start)

quote:
"Warren was the order's greatest soldier in his day--now that role falls to you." - Tol Braga (start of Act II)

quote:
“You are the Jedi's finest.” – Lord Scourge. (Act 2)

quote:
“You are our greatest warrior… and our best hope." – Satale Shan. (Act 2)

etc. The point being, even in the vanilla game, the Hero of Tython is probably the most powerful jedi in the order, and certainly by the end of Act 3 he's far and away the strongest (excluding the Barsen'thor).

Keep in mind that the Kaas nexus in and of itself is so powerful that it straight up turned Katarn to the dark side, and severely clogged Luke and Jaina's senses. The Dark Temple, however, is even more powerful. It literally drove thousands of slaves and even sith lords mad:

quote:
Hundreds of years ago, the Sith Emperor ordered the construction of the Dark Temple as a burial place for his dead and defeated enemies, “to aid them in becoming one with the Force.” Little is known of what rituals the Emperor performed there, but the Dark Temple has become a nexus of powerful dark side energy, and a place where ancient weapons and ancient secrets of the Sith lay sealed away in cavernous chambers. Although the Dark Temple grounds have always been a dangerous place for the weak-willed (the expansion of the Kaas City power grid into tunnels beneath the temple drove a thousand slaves mad), the temple itself remained sealed until recently, when an expedition of power-hungry Sith Lords and their servants breached the gateway. The Dark Council did not sanction this intrusion, nor did it punish the rogue Sith; no one returned from the expedition to punish. Violent electrical storms surrounded the temple for the first week after it was opened, and since then, additional expeditions have been sent by the council to determine the temple’s status. Their reports have not been made public. -SWTOR Codex

Case in point, this is an absurdly impressive feat for the Hero of Tython, and he only grows stronger throughout the Dread War and SOR. Now, some have said that the imperfect carbonite freezing may have been hindering the Outlander in his fight with Arcann, but this has literally no basis in evidence whatsoever, and is irrelevant anyways. Why? Because in KOTFE Chapter 12, even after Valkorion gives the Outlander a boon of power, it's heavily implied that the Outlander would not stand a chance against Arcann:

quote:
Valkorion strengthened your bond to the force. You may be the greatest of us all, but your old training couldn't prepare you for what's to come. -Satele Shan

quote:
Arcann and his knights learned to use the force in a different way than Jedi and Sith. It's why we couldn't truly defeat them.

I faced plenty of warriors from Zakuul. They fell, the same as everyone else.

Don't confuse them with Arcann. -Satele Shan and the Outlander,
KOTFE Chapter 12

So essentially, in order to defeat Arcann, the Outlander needed:

1. A boon of power from Valkorion.

2. A lightsaber meant to "guide the will of the force" that specifically increased the Outlander's power when fighting Arcann.

3. Embracing a new perspective/philosophy to increase his connection to the force.

And even then, the Outlander gets brought to his knees right quick at the start of the fight with Arcann, requiring Valkorion to defend him from Arcann's blade:

https://youtu.be/058EeTq8uYk?t=5

Essentially, Arcann's power was completely beyond the domain even of the absolute most powerful jedi and sith of his era. It required a bevy of amps and boosts on the part of the Outlander to defeat Arcann in a relatively close fight. I'm not seeing how Wyyrlok defeats him.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 07:02 PM
twotter
Restricted

Account Restricted

ILS has made a return. Good. Doth thou feel the dust settling after various Maul humiliations?

“We defeated the wrong enemy” - General George S. Patton, Berlin 1945

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 07:06 PM
Click here to Send twotter a Private Message Find more posts by twotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

YAAAAAS! T4V?

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 07:16 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
As per ILS's request, here's my quick post on the matter:

Much of the hype regarding Arcann's standing in the mythos is his relation to the Hero of Tython. To preface, Arcann's main feat is his absolute dominance over the Hero of Tython in Chapter 8 of KOTFE:

https://youtu.be/9VHrjv0MSy8?t=1345

Even with HK-55's help, the Outlander stood absolutely no chance against Arcann whatsoever. Arcann has him backpeddling throughout the fight, knocks him on his ass with a force push, knocks him back again with a force push, and then force pull stabs him ala Dooku vs. Master Tiplee.

It's important to note just how powerful the Hero of Tython is. In Act 3 he literally fights through Kaas City, the Imperial Guard (i.e. the most elite non-force sensitive warriors in the Empire, who can draw on Vitiate's power when in close proximity to him,) various sith, and then the Emperor himself. Keep in mind that the Emperor, even at this point, was so powerful that Lord Scourge would have been incapable of resisting the Emperor's "direct influence" (much less be capable of taking him on in a fight). Keep in mind that Lord Scourge stalemated Act 2 Hero of Tython:

Keep in mind that the Hero of Tython as of the end of Act 1 is noted to be the most powerful jedi in the order various times by various different jedi (which would include the likes of Satele Shan and the Barsen'thor):

etc. The point being, even in the vanilla game, the Hero of Tython is probably the most powerful jedi in the order, and certainly by the end of Act 3 he's far and away the strongest (excluding the Barsen'thor).

Keep in mind that the Kaas nexus in and of itself is so powerful that it straight up turned Katarn to the dark side, and severely clogged Luke and Jaina's senses. The Dark Temple, however, is even more powerful. It literally drove thousands of slaves and even sith lords mad:

Case in point, this is an absurdly impressive feat for the Hero of Tython, and he only grows stronger throughout the Dread War and SOR. Now, some have said that the imperfect carbonite freezing may have been hindering the Outlander in his fight with Arcann, but this has literally no basis in evidence whatsoever, and is irrelevant anyways. Why? Because in KOTFE Chapter 12, even after Valkorion gives the Outlander a boon of power, it's heavily implied that the Outlander would not stand a chance against Arcann:

So essentially, in order to defeat Arcann, the Outlander needed:

1. A boon of power from Valkorion.

2. A lightsaber meant to "guide the will of the force" that specifically increased the Outlander's power when fighting Arcann.

3. Embracing a new perspective/philosophy to increase his connection to the force.

And even then, the Outlander gets brought to his knees right quick at the start of the fight with Arcann, requiring Valkorion to defend him from Arcann's blade:

https://youtu.be/058EeTq8uYk?t=5

Essentially, Arcann's power was completely beyond the domain even of the absolute most powerful jedi and sith of his era. It required a bevy of amps and boosts on the part of the Outlander to defeat Arcann in a relatively close fight. I'm not seeing how Wyyrlok defeats him.

Shit post smile

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 07:16 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Why so mean? sad

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 07:18 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Why so mean? sad

AZ's triggered I dared to post on his thread sad

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 07:21 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 10:15 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

This should be a good scrap, looking forward to it.

Do not disappoint, sword swallower smile

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 11:10 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

You're worried about him disappointing moreso than myself?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 11:15 PM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

A battle between equals, this should be good.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 12:00 AM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Thanks.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 12:47 AM
TheMuser

ILS came out of retirement for this?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 02:36 AM
Click here to Send TheMuser a Private Message Find more posts by TheMuser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

It's either he debates or kills poor Mexicans working at factory farms, take your pick the man is a vile racist

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 02:46 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

You're worried about him disappointing moreso than myself?

He's out of practice, and repping mah boi Wyyrlok. You disappointed me as soon as you picked Arcann yes

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 11:13 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Arcann bodies Traya. smilesmilesmile

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 11:13 PM