KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump to end DACA as promised with 6 month caveat

Trump to end DACA as promised with 6 month caveat
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Crowder seems to have it spot on ....as usual.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 06:10 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does anyone know why dreamers cannot come from the US?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 01:38 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still want an answer from a leftist who supports DACA as to when it should have ended. Big O himself said it was temporary. What steps did his administration take in the 4 years he had in office since he originally passed it?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 04:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shhhh truths can't be talked about

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 04:09 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 04:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

vincente fox once again accurately points out what a slimy piece of irredeemable human garbage trump is.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 04:26 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
vincente fox once again accurately points out what a slimy piece of irredeemable human garbage trump is.

Considering the shithole Mexico is I just laugh whenever this guy talks laughing

Former Mexican president taunts Trump on Twitter, gets immediate blowback

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 04:31 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol...

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 09:57 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cos Nazislaughing out loud

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 10:04 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sable
Cos Nazislaughing out loud

I love how one guy starts talking about the water in Flint Michigan lol. Then at the end someone goes on about "whitesplaining". Lmao, are these real live people? They can't be. Either they are robots or somebody paid them.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 10:07 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Carthage reminds me of one of these dumb idiots. It's hard to even believe people like this exist. I mean who here actually thinks these people have a fcking clue what's going on?

I want one Liberal here to make a defense for any one of these retardslaughing out loud

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 10:09 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Obama: Here is a stolen car but it's not my fault if you get in trouble. But I love you.

Trump: let's take the car back and do it the right way and make it permanent.

Liberals: HOW FCKING DARE YOU!! THE CHILDREN!!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 10:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Funny thing is, at the end of the day, I do not think anyone covered under DACA right now who is doing their own thing, keeping their nose clean, etc. will be deported.

I more so think Trump wants to prevent more people from coming here and trying to use DACA. No more new applications.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 10:15 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

BUT JESUS, THE CHILDREN, THE HUMANITY!!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 10:15 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sable
BUT JESUS, THE CHILDREN, THE HUMANITY!!

F*ck those issues, what about the water in Flint Michigan?!

Nazis probably poisoned it using nazi science.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 10:25 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was gonna say now after DACA they need to go after Title IX as well, but it seems Betsy DeVos wants to roll some of that back, good thumb up

Before the usual suspects come out: Yes, I certainly do want actual rapists to be punished. I just cannot get on board with how Title IX has been abused.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 01:18 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Re: Trump to end DACA as promised with 6 month caveat

Trump gives Congress 6 months to deal with DACA or else. Or else what? Or else Trump will revisit this issue. So in other words, Trump gives Congress 6 months to handle or else...well...let's let Trump's on words fill you in.

Via Twitter: "For all those (DACA) that are concerned about your status during the 6 month period, you have nothing to worry about - No action!"

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 08:08 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Trump to end DACA as promised with 6 month caveat

Originally posted by ESB -1138
Trump gives Congress 6 months to deal with DACA or else. Or else what? Or else Trump will revisit this issue. So in other words, Trump gives Congress 6 months to handle or else...well...let's let Trump's on words fill you in.

Via Twitter: "For all those (DACA) that are concerned about your status during the 6 month period, you have nothing to worry about - No action!"

Not true..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...kushpmg00000009

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 08:24 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just a lil something something for those curious why this isn't constitutional:

Try to ignore the screeching banshee that fails to grasp his points. It's adorable seeing her try to process all this information though.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2017 03:03 PM