KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » This Week in Stupid

This Week in Stupid
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

I don't know if this counts as "Stupid" but lets put it here anyway....

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Badabing
B

Edit: Surtur has become another raptor victim.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 06:51 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Surtur
I love how the only thing they can really do now is talk about post counts and how many threads are made. It shows they have nothing left to say whenever they do it.

When posts are vacuous and devoid of content, there is nothing to remark upon except their sheer numbers.

It demonstrates that certain members have an inordinate amount of time on their hands, and that despite their prolific post count, do not actually have much to say in the way of substance.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 07:26 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
When posts are vacuous and devoid of content, there is nothing to remark upon except their sheer numbers.

It demonstrates that certain members have an inordinate amount of time on their hands, and that despite their prolific post count, do not actually have much to say in the way of substance.
Perfectly put, the only thing which would make it more perfect is if Surtur actually read it and understood what you were saying and took a few days off the internet and went outside.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 05:26 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

So You two feel it is WRONG to spend time at KMC and to make use of it foundation for making with the communication with other people?

Oh wait I forgot....It IS WRONG when those "People" have the WRONG Opinions?!

AmmIright?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 07:12 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, this was a nice attempt, but failed. You demonstrate an obsession with the lives of certain members.

You can attempt to justify it all you want, but you'll fail. Oh, you'll get some thumbs up for the usual suspects though.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 03:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
So You two feel it is WRONG to spend time at KMC and to make use of it foundation for making with the communication with other people?

Oh wait I forgot....It IS WRONG when those "People" have the WRONG Opinions?!

AmmIright?

Lol, just let them be. They continually, every single day, post about my life. Think about that for a second lol. Their insults are that I spend too much time online, and they need to take the time pretty much every day or every other day, to try to make these posts about it. Sometimes taking screenshots of my posts, etc. lol. They will defend it as not taking up much time, but the fact the need to do this on a regular basis is sad. Some of them usually end up responding to posts I make within minutes, as if they are omnipresent here, always keeping tabs on me.

The funniest part is most of what they say is false anyways. But I will let them be. I know that when these people log off they don't really log off, they carry this board with them wherever they go. If you point this out they will scream "projecting".

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 03:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Careful with those Unreasoning Rants there Surt.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 06:32 PM
Adam_PoE

Lol, this was a nice attempt, but failed. You demonstrate an obsession with the lives of certain members.

You can attempt to justify it all you want, but you'll fail. Oh, you'll get some thumbs up for the usual suspects though.

Not attempted, nailed. One does not need to be obsessed to be aware of the posting habits of members who create 50 threads in a week, or who post—on average—80 posts a day. No, the real question is how one could not be aware of it, when they flood the forum with nonsense.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 07:36 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I don't know how many times anybody on the board posts, nor do I care enough to find out.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 08:10 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

How close are you to reaching your daily average of 80 posts today? Do you have enough left to defend your boyfriend some more?

So Serous Question to you Adam...How much do you THINK people should be allowed to spend at any given Website?

Should that be determined by the person's view points and beliefs?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 08:13 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
I don't know how many times anybody on the board posts, nor do I care enough to find out.

It's because you aren't pathetic.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 08:51 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
So Serous Question to you Adam...How much do you THINK people should be allowed to spend at any given Website?

Should that be determined by the person's view points and beliefs?

I guarantee if you watched the post counts of his pals(especially Bash) you'd find similar posting numbers, but remember rules for thee, but not for me.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 08:51 PM
Adam_PoE

It's because you aren't pathetic.

Yes, because it is not the person who averages 80 posts a day who is pathetic, but the person who notices.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 02:20 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_Poop's
Yes, because it is not the person who averages 80 posts a day who is pathetic, but the person who notices.

Only women count.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 02:21 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

According to the KMC tracking engine his average post count per pat (aka APCpD) is up to 106. But who's counting? (KMC is)

Mine is down to 27 APCpD, it was slightly higher but it dropped to not posting much Sat-Tues.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 02:29 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are Man Caves Sexist?
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...d-a7948716.html

Pinnacle of Stupidity^^

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 02:31 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I guarantee if you watched the post counts of his pals(especially Bash) you'd find similar posting numbers, but remember rules for thee, but not for me.

Are you trying to IMPLY that there may be a DOUBLE STANDARD at KMC!??

Shirley you Joust!?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:56 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The person who constantly harps on it, takes screenshots of the topics people have made, etc. yeah...pathetic as hell lol.

Here is the thing Adam: this isn't up for debate. You can continue to justify the sadness however you want. Robtard will have your back bro.

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 28th, 2017 at 12:26 PM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 12:20 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
According to the KMC tracking engine his average post count per pat (aka APCpD) is up to 106. But who's counting? (KMC is)

Mine is down to 27 APCpD, it was slightly higher but it dropped to not posting much Sat-Tues.

Indeed? Post the number for your pal Bash.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 12:24 PM
Flyattractor

OMG! Did you know that there are STRAIGHT PEOPLE on TV NOW!?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 02:57 PM