KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » This Week in Stupid

This Week in Stupid
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Graphs are cool.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 05:56 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol so one of the stories is how a college has made it so students can get suspended or expelled over disruptive protesting.

University of Wisconsin approves protest punishment policy

I agree with Sargon, they brought this on themselves and it is funny that now they suddenly care about free speech lol.

Oh and yeah, there is a story about colleges tricking students into social justice courses. What is the world coming to?

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 8th, 2017 at 05:53 PM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 05:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Meeechelle is RACIST!? Whodafunk!?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 11:15 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor

What a kunt, "all men, all white". Well at least we know why she loves this book so much:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 04:01 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Great series by Sargon. I always enjoy it.

Recent news:

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 05:21 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yeah that was ****ing hilarious.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 05:21 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

New part of the series. Enjoy.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 02:55 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor

Remember when she said that Barack being elected president was the first time ever proud of her country? Then changed her mind and said she's always loved her country. Lol. And first time a First Lady ever lost hope for her country.. Barack and Michelle go together perfect, both don't really understand America or care for it! Smh

Glad to see you like Mark Levin too. thumb up

The Word

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 03:32 PM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here is another good video Sargon recently did. It's about the racist "Can My Children Be Friends With White People?" op ed in the NYT.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 10:07 PM