KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Valkorion Blog

Valkorion Blog
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ursumeles
Traitor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The_Tempest

Some of these I'll need to revisit to make sure it was actual "Oneness," but back to Live Tweeting.

Not all of them were but..
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

3. Except that Luke had already gone into Oneness twice by the time he'd made that statement, along with other situations in which he'd gone "all-out."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 05:50 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

• And now the visions...
  • We don't know the exact ratio of Vitiate-defeated/Vitiate-victorious visions, but this part is telling: Scourge muses "He had to choose, but there was no way to know which was the most likely outcome," suggesting that the split was damn close at least.
  • Scourge musing that his betrayal would not have altered the inevitable outcome is most likely self-rationalization. For if the outcome were "inevitable" and Vitiate would have won "regardless," then Scourge would never have seen potential futures wherein they beat him.
  • (Then there's the fact that Vitiate's own behavior indicates that they might well have beaten him.)

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 05:53 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

• Is there proof that when Vitiate imbues characters with his power that it requires some sort of incessant concentration on his part or that his own inherent power is diminished as a result?
  • Lots and lots of character opinions up in hurr

Got lazy there at the end. But good show, boys, I read through 3/4 of it.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 06:02 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Well, I enjoyed reading it but most of these are arguments people have pressed before and failed to make any headway with.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 06:09 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

GG Az.
You are a monster. smile

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:04 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Thank you, Urs.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:06 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

So which part of this exactly was the "groundbreaking revelation" you mentioned the other day, Skillz?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:20 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

The part where he conceded Sheev > Valk, I guess.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:25 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Ursumeles
Tha part where he conceded Sheev > Valk, I guess.

Yoda>Valk too

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:26 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChocolateMuesli

Az won here.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:28 PM
Click here to Send ChocolateMuesli a Private Message Find more posts by ChocolateMuesli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Skillz told me he conceded and then claimed there's no way Valkorion is ever going to win a feat war against Sidious, but now he appears to have reservations.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:43 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Not quite.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:44 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Not quite.

PTSD from Temp

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:46 PM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

The comparison between Vitiate's holocron and the Phobis device is danke ngl. Still only a quarter of the way through.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:47 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

You should all know how bipolar I am by now. All hail the Immortal Emperor. thumb up

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:49 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Originally posted by Ursumeles
The part where he conceded Sheev > Valk, I guess.

Silly Crazzy

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:55 PM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
Silly Crazzy

Stating something is within the realm of possibility sorta reads like a half-assed concession that such a possibility isn't a likely hood tbh.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:59 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

We are making an addendum to the blog which will counter Azronger's essay. Hopefully, we can finish it this week.

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:59 PM
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Stating something is within the realm of possibility sorta reads like a half-assed concession that such a possibility isn't a likely hood tbh.

But Skillz denounced his statements shortly after their inception.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 08:00 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by NewGuy01
So which part of this exactly was the "groundbreaking revelation" you mentioned the other day, Skillz?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 08:20 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote