KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Battle of the Five Armies vs. Game of Thrones (season 7)

Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Battle of the Five Armies (Hobbit film) 7 63.64%
Game of Thrones (season 7) 4 36.36%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Battle of the Five Armies vs. Game of Thrones (season 7)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He's on his own side, though.
Well the north and the houses wouldn't be on the Night King's side either so it's good and bad guys aligned against a common foe. I also think Smaug would eventually side with Suaron not go up against him had he prevailed and Smaug survived.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 05:01 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Why would they win?

1. GOT has 3 dragons..Sauron in that movie would have one.

Yes, the GoT has the numerical advantage in terms of overall dragons but IMO they need this to make it interesting.
quote:

2. Cersei and Tyron are allies here...They are MASTER STRATEGISTS! No middle earth Commander would beat them in the field with them planning the attacks and Jemmy Lannister and Jon Snow leading the offensive.[/B]

Are you sure about that ? She's been in bad situations as had Tyrion but they used their cunning and were greatly underestimated by their opponents. None of the armies of Westeros could withstand the orcs led by Azog alone that took on three armies simulataneously save the dragons which would make things interesting but they also have Smaug a far more intelligent and scary dragon than any of the GoT dragons.

Jamie and Jon Snow especially has been saved more times than Anakin Skywalkwr. Jon Snow even died and let's face it if his uncle didn't show up he was screwed against the white walkers. Even prior to that they were up shits creek until the queen of dragons showed up. Azog and his orcs would hand any Westeros army their asses.

quote:

3. White walkers bring storms and winter...Would Middle Earth warriors fight comfortly in conditions of extreme cold and feet of snow? Hahaha that dwarf army will have to be carried on shoulders if they dont want to drought on snow!!!! Hahahahahahah![/B]
We do not know to the extent how cold the south will get in season seven. But we also did see Saruman manipulate the elements and the cold when Gandalf was on the mountain. And we aren't even considering the powerful magic Sauron brings to the table. His spirit broke Gandalf and brought him to his knees. I doubt the snow could put out the fires of Mordor. But we've seen inferior GoT warriors kill droves and droves of the shit zombies let alone the organized armies on the side of Lotr here.
quote:

4. The White walkers would rise any dead! Even if the Midddle earthlings manage to kill ALL GOT troops, which would result in Thousands of casualties of th3ir own...they will have to then fight all those they killed cause they will be awoken by the Walkers...[/B]
Thats a valid point but once the walkers in charge of the zombies they turned fall the zombies go buh bye. If the Night King goes down I believe the army falls entirely. But I won't press the point now.

quote:

5. GOT has more Tech...Catapults, Scorpions, and most importantly WILDFIRE. Wilfire is placed in pots and when thrown by catapults is like launching modern incendiary bombs....Those Middle Earth armies will get scorched!!!!!
[/B]

Lotr have catapults as well, giant trolls which smash through walls, and eagles and what not that give them multiple aerial advantages. Wildfire is impressive but they will have to lay the traps and be outside of the harm of them. If wildfire is the game changer you proclaim the Lannisters would probably be more willing to use this against the queen of dragons than she is. They have plenty of orcs, humans, dwarves, and elves to definitely capitalize here. The formations of the elves and their accuracy and coordination with arrows mows a lot of the Westeros forces down. The average dwarf, elf would annihilate the average grounds trooper from Westeros.
quote:

6. GOT got GIANTS. Those Giants can take a LOT OF DAMAGE! And those Mammoths would stomp any army.[/B]
More giant trolls than Giants. The Giants also have no armor and are bigger targets the elves could take out from a safe distance with their arrows. The skill advantage of Lotr is massive. Their superhuman abilities are on another level.
quote:

7. Dothraki are the best horsemen! I can only see carnage on those poor Middle Earth armies.[/B]
I personally see the dwarves and their mounts as slaughtering them. Far more skilled and and greater in close quarters than the Dothraki.
quote:

8. Bran and the Night King can see visions...these would work like modern Satellites..Bran seeing through trees and ravens to spy on the Enemies Army...Inteligence data for GOT side.

Conclusion....Sauron would most likely make a truce and agree to give some lands to GOT and admit that GOT is a better saga and novel than Lord of the Rings...Else we will likely have a Butchery of Middle Earthlings Haha. [/B]
It won't aid him much in stopping an army. Might give them a counter to surprise attacks but once the attack is sprung it won't change the result.

Smaug also had spies relay him information and we have that shitty wizard who speaks to animals as well for spies to that negates that advantage since they can do the same.

Lotr is by far superior and mightier. Sauron is someone who would punk the Night King and I see Azog steamrolling anyone from Westeros that comes his way be it Sandor, Gregor, Jon Snow, etc.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 05:38 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by quanchi112
Yes, the GoT has the numerical advantage in terms of overall dragons but IMO they need this to make it interesting.

Are you sure about that ? She's been in bad situations as had Tyrion but they used their cunning and were greatly underestimated by their opponents. None of the armies of Westeros could withstand the orcs led by Azog alone that took on three armies simulataneously save the dragons which would make things interesting but they also have Smaug a far more intelligent and scary dragon than any of the GoT dragons.

Jamie and Jon Snow especially has been saved more times than Anakin Skywalkwr. Jon Snow even died and let's face it if his uncle didn't show up he was screwed against the white walkers. Even prior to that they were up shits creek until the queen of dragons showed up. Azog and his orcs would hand any Westeros army their asses.

We do not know to the extent how cold the south will get in season seven. But we also did see Saruman manipulate the elements and the cold when Gandalf was on the mountain. And we aren't even considering the powerful magic Sauron brings to the table. His spirit broke Gandalf and brought him to his knees. I doubt the snow could put out the fires of Mordor. But we've seen inferior GoT warriors kill droves and droves of the shit zombies let alone the organized armies on the side of Lotr here.
Thats a valid point but once the walkers in charge of the zombies they turned fall the zombies go buh bye. If the Night King goes down I believe the army falls entirely. But I won't press the point now.

Lotr have catapults as well, giant trolls which smash through walls, and eagles and what not that give them multiple aerial advantages. Wildfire is impressive but they will have to lay the traps and be outside of the harm of them. If wildfire is the game changer you proclaim the Lannisters would probably be more willing to use this against the queen of dragons than she is. They have plenty of orcs, humans, dwarves, and elves to definitely capitalize here. The formations of the elves and their accuracy and coordination with arrows mows a lot of the Westeros forces down. The average dwarf, elf would annihilate the average grounds trooper from Westeros.
More giant trolls than Giants. The Giants also have no armor and are bigger targets the elves could take out from a safe distance with their arrows. The skill advantage of Lotr is massive. Their superhuman abilities are on another level.
I personally see the dwarves and their mounts as slaughtering them. Far more skilled and and greater in close quarters than the Dothraki.
It won't aid him much in stopping an army. Might give them a counter to surprise attacks but once the attack is sprung it won't change the result.

Smaug also had spies relay him information and we have that shitty wizard who speaks to animals as well for spies to that negates that advantage since they can do the same.

Lotr is by far superior and mightier. Sauron is someone who would punk the Night King and I see Azog steamrolling anyone from Westeros that comes his way be it Sandor, Gregor, Jon Snow, etc.

3 dragons vs 1. That is bad for Smaug.

We can agree that tactically GOT has the advantage (Tyrion and Cercei would made those troops bleed)

I trust Jon and Jeime. They are good leaders.

Lets call it a tie in magical abilities.

Still GOT has the advantage. Those orcs would get smashed by the army of the dead. Now imagine dead orcs matching against Mordor. Giant dead Trolls and eagles....The Night King would made a formidable army against Middle Earth.

That Wilfire is formidable in good hands...thousands of catapults scorching the Battlefield.

Idk. Those dwarfs would attack the horses Leggs, while Dothraki decapitate them.

Bran could Warg Smaug! Hahaha.4 dragons vs none.

GOT still has an advantage.

Last edited by Josh_Alexander on Sep 6th, 2017 at 05:53 PM

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 05:50 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

3 dragons vs 1. That is bad for Smaug.

We can agree that tactically GOT has the advantage (Tyrion and Cercei would made those troops bleed)

I trust Jon and Jeime. They are good leaders.

Lets call it a tie in magical abilities.

Still GOT has the advantage. Those orcs would get smashed by the army of the dead. Now imagine dead orcs matching against Mordor. Giant dead Trolls and eagles....The Night King would made a formidable army against Middle Earth.

That Wilfire is formidable in good hands...thousands of catapults scorching the Battlefield.

Idk. Those dwarfs would attack the horses Leggs, while Dothraki decapitate them.

Bran could Warg Smaug! Hahaha.4 dragons vs none.

GOT still has an advantage.
Smaug will not have to face the dragons alone. He also has the Eagles which will be able to attack and fly at the dragons along with the black arrow which can damage/kill them when aimed accurately and with the force it is launched.

I do not trust either based on their decisions. Jon is a good man but not a smart, shrewd tactical leader. Jamie also can't even figure out his sister who almost ordered his own death when he felt obliged to follow his duty. Cersei is shrewd enough to trust in this kind of situation but there's only so much she can even do. She even conceded with her military might she can't defeat the queen of dragons army coupled with the dragons.

I don't believe it's a tie but I believe they both can use their magical abilities to defend themselves and make this interesting.

The orcs aren't alone and have the elves, humans, and dwarves. I also believe they'd target the white walkers and steam roll through the zombies. It's going to be a matter of how quickly they can kill the Night King. They can definitely bolster their ranks though if this lingers on.

Is there ever proof of thousands of catapults wielding wildfire in this season ? I think we both can agree that was a little bit of an exaggeration. I like it and hope you completely believe your side wins. But I disagree in terms of the amount of catapults wielding wildfire unless you can prove it.

The dwarves also have mounts with can ram the horses. The trolls would also hammer Dothraki. Head on just kill them with brute force.

I don't think bran can take over Smaug. Do you really believe this ?

I think GoT has the numerical advantage while the Lotr have the superior armies in terms of organization, troops, accuracy, superhuman skill, strength and overall magical advantage.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 06:09 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Smaug will not have to face the dragons alone. He also has the Eagles which will be able to attack and fly at the dragons along with the black arrow which can damage/kill them when aimed accurately and with the force it is launched.

I do not trust either based on their decisions. Jon is a good man but not a smart, shrewd tactical leader. Jamie also can't even figure out his sister who almost ordered his own death when he felt obliged to follow his duty. Cersei is shrewd enough to trust in this kind of situation but there's only so much she can even do. She even conceded with her military might she can't defeat the queen of dragons army coupled with the dragons.

I don't believe it's a tie but I believe they both can use their magical abilities to defend themselves and make this interesting.

The orcs aren't alone and have the elves, humans, and dwarves. I also believe they'd target the white walkers and steam roll through the zombies. It's going to be a matter of how quickly they can kill the Night King. They can definitely bolster their ranks though if this lingers on.

Is there ever proof of thousands of catapults wielding wildfire in this season ? I think we both can agree that was a little bit of an exaggeration. I like it and hope you completely believe your side wins. But I disagree in terms of the amount of catapults wielding wildfire unless you can prove it.

The dwarves also have mounts with can ram the horses. The trolls would also hammer Dothraki. Head on just kill them with brute force.

I don't think bran can take over Smaug. Do you really believe this ?

I think GoT has the numerical advantage while the Lotr have the superior armies in terms of organization, troops, accuracy, superhuman skill, strength and overall magical advantage.

Eagles are like flies to dragons. Their only hopes are Black Bolts. But once those dragons become reanimated by the White Walkers no bolt will be able to bring them down...Middle earth will certainly get massive devastatio to the dragons alone...They feared one dragon (smaug). Now imagine three. GOT has his own version of black bolts...Smaug could die and be brought back to help GOT.

I believe they are better than any LoTR commander.

Yeah but there is no clear advantage on either side.

Well that means GOT will have dead humans and elfs too haha. And to get to the Others theyll need to cross the Dead army and the Humans...I believe the Night king would remain abscent from the field just sending masses of dead things...remember. There are bears, wolfs..Everything that walks is a possible ally for the Walkers.

Dothraki wouldnt just attack without thinking...Infantry would face the main host, while dothraki wait for the perfect oportunity to sorround them and butcher them appart. Just like the Battle of the Bastards ended.

Yes, Bran could. He is a greenseer. He can.

Remember is the entire GoT....The Lannisters, Starks, Tullys, The golden company and sellswords. Also they would produce weaponry....Yeah maybe 400 catapults or more.

I think GoT would butcher the Battle of the 5 Armies universe...Now the entire LoTR universe...i think GoT still got the upper hand.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 08:23 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Eagles are like flies to dragons. Their only hopes are Black Bolts. But once those dragons become reanimated by the White Walkers no bolt will be able to bring them down...Middle earth will certainly get massive devastatio to the dragons alone...They feared one dragon (smaug). Now imagine three. GOT has his own version of black bolts...Smaug could die and be brought back to help GOT.

I believe they are better than any LoTR commander.

Yeah but there is no clear advantage on either side.

Well that means GOT will have dead humans and elfs too haha. And to get to the Others theyll need to cross the Dead army and the Humans...I believe the Night king would remain abscent from the field just sending masses of dead things...remember. There are bears, wolfs..Everything that walks is a possible ally for the Walkers.

Dothraki wouldnt just attack without thinking...Infantry would face the main host, while dothraki wait for the perfect oportunity to sorround them and butcher them appart. Just like the Battle of the Bastards ended.

Yes, Bran could. He is a greenseer. He can.

Remember is the entire GoT....The Lannisters, Starks, Tullys, The golden company and sellswords. Also they would produce weaponry....Yeah maybe 400 catapults or more.

I think GoT would butcher the Battle of the 5 Armies universe...Now the entire LoTR universe...i think GoT still got the upper hand.
Like flies to dragons ? Have you seen the films in which the Eagles tear through orcs like they are nothing.

A white Walker needs to reanimate the dragon and this is a massive battlefield so it will leave that white Walker exposed while this takes some time. Also kill the white Walker who turns the dragon and they lose the dragon. Smaug was a much more menacing dragon than any of the three from GoT. Smarter, better feats, and more impressive hide than the GoT dragons.

Based off what are they superior than Azog, Thorin, Thranduil, or Daine ?

We have only seen the one bear from GoT that I can recall but Lotr also has Beoryn who can turn into a massive bear. He won't be able to hide especially from the Eagles and their combined forces. And prior to his involvement the dragons were hammering his combined forces. He turned the tide. You really want to keep him on the sidelines ?

The orcs can also split their army into factions as well as have the dwarves, elves, humans, etc. to flank their opponents as well. The dwarves also have ram like mounts and machines with blades cutting those up caught to the side.

Bran has never overtaken a dragon. He struggled to even save himself in the midst of the white walkers converging.

Only the characters seen in season seven. If they have no screen time they aren't usable. This isn't the entire world past and present for either save the film no this season.

After its all said and done I'd definitely be up for doing an entire universe battle from start to finish. You'd get your Tywin Lannister back amongst many others. Now with this being said you still have to deal with superior armies, superior warriors, and superior magical foes all working in tandem against your combined forces. I think the Lotr side here wins with this one film vs. this one city due to the advantages I have already covered in previous posts.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 08:40 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Like flies to dragons ? Have you seen the films in which the Eagles tear through orcs like they are nothing.

A white Walker needs to reanimate the dragon and this is a massive battlefield so it will leave that white Walker exposed while this takes some time. Also kill the white Walker who turns the dragon and they lose the dragon. Smaug was a much more menacing dragon than any of the three from GoT. Smarter, better feats, and more impressive hide than the GoT dragons.

Based off what are they superior than Azog, Thorin, Thranduil, or Daine ?

We have only seen the one bear from GoT that I can recall but Lotr also has Beoryn who can turn into a massive bear. He won't be able to hide especially from the Eagles and their combined forces. And prior to his involvement the dragons were hammering his combined forces. He turned the tide. You really want to keep him on the sidelines ?

The orcs can also split their army into factions as well as have the dwarves, elves, humans, etc. to flank their opponents as well. The dwarves also have ram like mounts and machines with blades cutting those up caught to the side.

Bran has never overtaken a dragon. He struggled to even save himself in the midst of the white walkers converging.

Only the characters seen in season seven. If they have no screen time they aren't usable. This isn't the entire world past and present for either save the film no this season.

After its all said and done I'd definitely be up for doing an entire universe battle from start to finish. You'd get your Tywin Lannister back amongst many others. Now with this being said you still have to deal with superior armies, superior warriors, and superior magical foes all working in tandem against your combined forces. I think the Lotr side here wins with this one film vs. this one city due to the advantages I have already covered in previous posts.

To three Dragons they are flies.

Three dragons better than 1. And no, they can be raised from a far like seen in before.

Based on what are they superior to Jammie and Jon? Strategizing Cercei and Tyrion would trap them. Jon and Jammie just got to follow orders. There will be dead people rising amongst their armies...GOT has the advantage here.

He hasnt wanted to yet. He had no trouble warging summer and the Ravens. Now that he has not to worry about the Night King he can freely use his mind abilities. Maybe warg a commander from the otherside.

GoT wins.

You also forgot the fear factor. They have never fought dead armies..They would be shitting their pants. They wouldnt know what to di against rotten skeletons.....The Army of thr Dead is 100 of thousand strong..And as the battle progresses that number would rise.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 08:53 PM
quanchi112
Disney

To three Dragons they are flies.

Three dragons better than 1. And no, they can be raised from a far like seen in before.

Based on what are they superior to Jammie and Jon? Strategizing Cercei and Tyrion would trap them. Jon and Jammie just got to follow orders. There will be dead people rising amongst their armies...GOT has the advantage here.

He hasnt wanted to yet. He had no trouble warging summer and the Ravens. Now that he has not to worry about the Night King he can freely use his mind abilities. Maybe warg a commander from the otherside.

GoT wins.

You also forgot the fear factor. They have never fought dead armies..They would be shitting their pants. They wouldnt know what to di against rotten skeletons.....The Army of thr Dead is 100 of thousand strong..And as the battle progresses that number would rise.
How so when they could attack the dragons eyes/or face ? Those claws would definitely hurt the dragons face. The Eagles are definitely big enough to hurt the dragons if they claw the right points of the face and definitely change the game. They won't just be blowing fire against land troops without anyone coming from above to take their attention off the armies.

I do agree three are better but it isn't just one dragon but the Eagles as well to run point with the Lotr aerial attack. The white Walker had to touch it aka the Night King to let the magic resurrect it.

Based on what they showed they were up against in the midst of battle against superior armies more highly coordinated. Jon Snow lost the battle but was saved. He lost against the White Walkers but was saved twice. The guy loses all the time. He isn't up against grand armies either. Well, one could say the White Walkers but he went into that dire situation knowing the circumstances with his let's nab a zombie type plan.

Cersei conceded she'd be stomped by the queen of dragons. She knew she had to be cunning and creative but that isn't an option here in a battle. Tyrion was criticized by his queen for his shitty strategy against Cersei. He lost all those fronts and she was the one who wanted to just blitz the Lannisters with her dragons to gain an advantage back. You are overestimating the tiny man's battle savvy.

When has he done so then ? When has he taken over an enemy ? You keep bringing up things he hasn't yet shown capable of to this point.

What ? We see the undead Nazgul in spirit form all made possible by Sauron's Magic. We also have a true undead ghost army in this universe. We have stone Giants the size of mountains attacking each other. The giant eye of Sauron later watches all over middle earth so save me from the laughter of really acting like GoT brings anything to the table even comparable to the Lotr side.

The best advantage you have are the numbers but I saw Jon Snow and his rag tag band decimate through zombie after zombie. Set the orcs and the trolls against them and they'd smash through them at a much faster rate with far superior numbers that managed to stave off the horde until the queen of dragons showed up.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 09:11 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

How so when they could attack the dragons eyes/or face ? Those claws would definitely hurt the dragons face. The Eagles are definitely big enough to hurt the dragons if they claw the right points of the face and definitely change the game. They won't just be blowing fire against land troops without anyone coming from above to take their attention off the armies.

I do agree three are better but it isn't just one dragon but the Eagles as well to run point with the Lotr aerial attack. The white Walker had to touch it aka the Night King to let the magic resurrect it.

Based on what they showed they were up against in the midst of battle against superior armies more highly coordinated. Jon Snow lost the battle but was saved. He lost against the White Walkers but was saved twice. The guy loses all the time. He isn't up against grand armies either. Well, one could say the White Walkers but he went into that dire situation knowing the circumstances with his let's nab a zombie type plan.

Cersei conceded she'd be stomped by the queen of dragons. She knew she had to be cunning and creative but that isn't an option here in a battle. Tyrion was criticized by his queen for his shitty strategy against Cersei. He lost all those fronts and she was the one who wanted to just blitz the Lannisters with her dragons to gain an advantage back. You are overestimating the tiny man's battle savvy.

When has he done so then ? When has he taken over an enemy ? You keep bringing up things he hasn't yet shown capable of to this point.

What ? We see the undead Nazgul in spirit form all made possible by Sauron's Magic. We also have a true undead ghost army in this universe. We have stone Giants the size of mountains attacking each other. The giant eye of Sauron later watches all over middle earth so save me from the laughter of really acting like GoT brings anything to the table even comparable to the Lotr side.

The best advantage you have are the numbers but I saw Jon Snow and his rag tag band decimate through zombie after zombie. Set the orcs and the trolls against them and they'd smash through them at a much faster rate with far superior numbers that managed to stave off the horde until the queen of dragons showed up.

They wouldnt even reach the dragon before getting scorched. They are worst than flies. Flies doent have feathers that burn easily. And no. Noght king was just dramatic, he didbt needed to touch.

Three dragons and thousands of arrows to make Dead Eagles for GOT army.

And no. John was going against the odds all times and still gave a goid fight. He was outnumbered in both cases. These time he has the numbers advantages and the Night King and Jamie to help.

Brother against sister. This time they are allies against out numbered enemies. They have a strong army, wildfire, good comanders, dead troops, snow storms cause by Walkers, and three dragons to TOY with.

I can imagine this huge Battlefield, with a forest, and tall mountains sorrounding them (A Valley). LoTR army (200 thousand) moving confidently against GoT troops (100 thousand comprised if the Westerosi housed and sellswords). The Houses of Westeros having this Humongous wall of shields ready to hold those Giants and Orcs. All those eagles moving on the sky to smash them. At the back a huge line of archers.

All of a sudden from the least expected places. (From the harsh mountains where no living sane army would cross. Caude it id a valley. LoTR army though they couldnt be flanked cause of the mountains) 100 thousand dead people flank them. All crazy and without fear. Giants, Mammoths, Bears, Wolves. Panic rising from the LoTR troops.

Luckly at the back of the lines there was Sauron and Smaug (Sauron told Smaug to wait since according to him, those troops wouldnt last against the Orcs, Eagles and Giants). They werent ambushed. They were preparing the counter strike. When all of a sudden they hear the mighty roar from Drogon...There is also 20000 Dothraki shouting and screaming barbarious stuff...

In the end Cercei tells Tyrion, "after all we didnt needed all that wildfire Tyrion". They all laugh as they were preparing the catapults should anything go wrong.

THE END. HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 09:34 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Quanchi i made you a story so you could understand the pucture better! Hahaha

BE GRATEFUL! HAHAHAHAHHA Lol.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 09:34 PM
quanchi112
Disney

They wouldnt even reach the dragon before getting scorched. They are worst than flies. Flies doent have feathers that burn easily. And no. Noght king was just dramatic, he didbt needed to touch.
Based off what ? There are multiple eagles so it isn't like one flame breath will neatly take them all out in the same space.

Night King needed to touch the baby and the dragon. Why would he go to the trouble of using his army to drag the dragon out of touch wasn't required. You are ignoring the evidence in favor of your reaching. That isn't how it works and that scene isn't logical at all for him to go to those lengths when touch isn't required.

quote:

Three dragons and thousands of arrows to make Dead Eagles for GOT army.

And no. John was going against the odds all times and still gave a goid fight. He was outnumbered in both cases. These time he has the numbers advantages and the Night King and Jamie to help.
[/B]
The dwarves have weapons that destroy all arrows in the near vicinity they used against the elves. There goes your arrows. Superior armies with superior weapons mow down the numbers advantage.

Jon lost. He lost badly. Jon also put himself in a bad situation and was also killed without even being aware of the contempt for him. Not very self aware. He's honest and highly moral to a fault. He needs the numbers advantages but he isn't cutting down the foes here like he did against the weak zombies.

quote:

Brother against sister. This time they are allies against out numbered enemies. They have a strong army, wildfire, good comanders, dead troops, snow storms cause by Walkers, and three dragons to TOY with.
[/B]
So an opponent he has spent an entire life even ****ing he can't seem to figure out yet you like his odds against an unfamiliar opponent ? That's bad logic.

You continue to restate and exaggerate the wildfire, dragons, etc. what snow storms have the white walkers caused ? Ironically we have seen greater feats of snow storms from Saruman than from the Night King at this point.

quote:

I can imagine this huge Battlefield, with a forest, and tall mountains sorrounding them (A Valley). LoTR army (200 thousand) moving confidently against GoT troops (100 thousand comprised if the Westerosi housed and sellswords). The Houses of Westeros having this Humongous wall of shields ready to hold those Giants and Orcs. All those eagles moving on the sky to smash them. At the back a huge line of archers.
[/B]
This is rather an odd way of argumentation.

quote:

All of a sudden from the least expected places. (From the harsh mountains where no living sane army would cross. Caude it id a valley. LoTR army though they couldnt be flanked cause of the mountains) 100 thousand dead people flank them. All crazy and without fear. Giants, Mammoths, Bears, Wolves. Panic rising from the LoTR troops.

Luckly at the back of the lines there was Sauron and Smaug (Sauron told Smaug to wait since according to him, those troops wouldnt last against the Orcs, Eagles and Giants). They werent ambushed. They were preparing the counter strike. When all of a sudden they hear the mighty roar from Drogon...There is also 20000 Dothraki shouting and screaming barbarious stuff...

In the end Cercei tells Tyrion, "after all we didnt needed all that wildfire Tyrion". They all laugh as they were preparing the catapults should anything go wrong.

THE END. HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

[/B] [/B]
Nice narrative but no evidence to back it up. When GoT concludes we can debate the entire Lotr universe vs. the entire GoT universe. You'll have access to a lot more wildfire so I don't want to hear any excuses as to why you wouldn't accept this debate.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 10:59 PM
Impediment
Endless

Viserion was killed by an ice spear.

Smaug was killed by an arrow forged by dwarven master blacksmiths, and only because of a patch of missing scale armor.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 11:20 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Correct. How much damage do you believe the Night King's spear would do to Smaug provided it struck him.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 11:23 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Based off what ? There are multiple eagles so it isn't like one flame breath will neatly take them all out in the same space.

Night King needed to touch the baby and the dragon. Why would he go to the trouble of using his army to drag the dragon out of touch wasn't required. You are ignoring the evidence in favor of your reaching. That isn't how it works and that scene isn't logical at all for him to go to those lengths when touch isn't required.

The dwarves have weapons that destroy all arrows in the near vicinity they used against the elves. There goes your arrows. Superior armies with superior weapons mow down the numbers advantage.

Jon lost. He lost badly. Jon also put himself in a bad situation and was also killed without even being aware of the contempt for him. Not very self aware. He's honest and highly moral to a fault. He needs the numbers advantages but he isn't cutting down the foes here like he did against the weak zombies.

So an opponent he has spent an entire life even ****ing he can't seem to figure out yet you like his odds against an unfamiliar opponent ? That's bad logic.

You continue to restate and exaggerate the wildfire, dragons, etc. what snow storms have the white walkers caused ? Ironically we have seen greater feats of snow storms from Saruman than from the Night King at this point.

This is rather an odd way of argumentation.

Nice narrative but no evidence to back it up. When GoT concludes we can debate the entire Lotr universe vs. the entire GoT universe. You'll have access to a lot more wildfire so I don't want to hear any excuses as to why you wouldn't accept this debate.

They LOSE Quanchi.

LoTR lose! Hahaha.

There are three dragons. Lots of scorched chicken. Also. What makes you believe those claws mean something to dragons?

Lol Almost all middle earth was DEVASTATED by those Orcs...Imagine what an Army of the dead would do. Jon has

ALL THE CONTRARY!!!!!! If a mastermind like Tyrion who knows Cercei well cant do much, now imagine someonr who doesnt!! LoTR loses. They dont know a thing about GoT. On the other Hand Tyrion and Cercei are masters of war!

The only way LoTR makes it out of this is if Sauron beds Cercei and surrenders to her! Hahahahahah

Hey! That nareative is the cherry of our argument! It is backed by what weve discussed. Weaponry, battle tactics, numbers, general terrain, etc.

No. Night King Was Dramatic. He aint needed to touch. Just like he did in the Harbour, he just needs to raise his hands.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 11:25 PM
Impediment
Endless

Correct. How much damage do you believe the Night King's spear would do to Smaug provided it struck him.

Zilch.

Let's not get that Smaug also brushed off being doused in molten gold and then flew away only more pissed of and determined.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 11:26 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Impediment
Viserion was killed by an ice spear.

Smaug was killed by an arrow forged by dwarven master blacksmiths, and only because of a patch of missing scale armor.

Wrong!!! An ice spear forged by White Walkers aint the samething!

White Walkers can use those spears to pierce Smaug too.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 11:26 PM
Impediment
Endless

Wrong!!! An ice spear forged by White Walkers aint the samething!

White Walkers can use those spears to pierce Smaug too.

Well, then show us how. Back up your claims, please.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 11:29 PM
quanchi112
Disney

They LOSE Quanchi.

LoTR lose! Hahaha.

There are three dragons. Lots of scorched chicken. Also. What makes you believe those claws mean something to dragons?

Lol Almost all middle earth was DEVASTATED by those Orcs...Imagine what an Army of the dead would do. Jon has

ALL THE CONTRARY!!!!!! If a mastermind like Tyrion who knows Cercei well cant do much, now imagine someonr who doesnt!! LoTR loses. They dont know a thing about GoT. On the other Hand Tyrion and Cercei are masters of war!

The only way LoTR makes it out of this is if Sauron beds Cercei and surrenders to her! Hahahahahah

Hey! That nareative is the cherry of our argument! It is backed by what weve discussed. Weaponry, battle tactics, numbers, general terrain, etc.

No. Night King Was Dramatic. He aint needed to touch. Just like he did in the Harbour, he just needs to raise his hands.
You haven't been able to give a good enough case as to the specifics of how GoT wins here. You gave me a story about it but that's not one and the same.

With the size of the claws and Eagles I definitely their claws can inflict critical damage to the dragons face and eyes.

Due to the size, abilities, numerical advantage, and leadership of Sauron. So far I saw the entire bulk of the white walkers fail to take out Jon Snow, the queen of dragons, etc. despite the massive numerical advantage.

Tyrion isn't a master of war nor is Cersei. It was their father who was a master of war, Tywin. She's trying to best use his ideas in order to try to formulate some strategy against the queen of dragons. Again she uses treachery and deception not battle strategy which won't aid her here. Again I already stated how badly Tyrion botched his strategy against the Lannisters.

He raised his hands to raise the dead not turn someone into a White Walker. Just as the baby was turned physical touch is required to White Walker them.

A dragon or living foe has to be touched. The dead orcs, trolls, etc. can be raised after they have been killed by raising his hands. Again once the Night King falls they all fall. He will definitely be a target.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 11:37 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Well, then show us how. Back up your claims, please.

Not any ice spear. If a human would have done the same out of an ice casquet nothing would have happened to the dragon.

If you notice well the scene where the spear pierced you can see that it wasnt only a normal wound.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ6ayvGPP0g

Here watch it over. The dragon isnt havi g a normal bleedm..it is practically desintegrating...It isnt a normal spear. It is likely enchanted. It acts like poison when it hits the dragon. Its like acid. Also, the spear is made of the same material the Others swords are, described as ice so cold that it shatters metal. It isnt normal ice, it is magical ice made by the WW.

Now on the other had there isnt evidencw to say that Smaug wouldnt suffer the same fate.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 11:39 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Zilch.

Let's not get that Smaug also brushed off being doused in molten gold and then flew away only more pissed of and determined.
I definitely agree Smaug is more durable than the GoT dragons but I definitely see that spear rocking him. Again this is all opinion based but that toss was pretty special.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 11:41 PM