KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » How badly does the Marvel Cinematic Universe decimate the DC Cinematic Universe?

How badly does the Marvel Cinematic Universe decimate the DC Cinematic Universe?
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Debating is not crying. This is nothing but fun.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 11:20 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by playa1258
Why would anyone favor the DC brand over Marvel's ?? Explain your shitty taste.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 11:21 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

I always liked it better. Their comics , cartoons and video games are better right now.

Movies Marvel is clearly ahead. Hopefully DC continues to improve.

Thor and Hulk are my faves from the MCU and I hope Ragnarok does them justice.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 11:24 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

I played MvC Infinite at Pax West in Seattle and I'm sorry to say Injustice 2 is much better.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 11:26 PM
Silent Master

Not giving a direct answer because DCEU doesn't have good enough feats yet isn't debating.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 11:27 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I always liked it better. Their comics , cartoons and video games are better right now.

Movies Marvel is clearly ahead. Hopefully DC continues to improve.

Thor and Hulk are my faves from the MCU and I hope Ragnarok does them justice.
Marvel's comics are vastly superior with vastly superior characters and a better history.

Movie marvel is lapping dceu and its such a mess. Everyone bashes it everywhere and their vision isn't clear at all.

Thanos as I have always said was the grandest villain of these two companies and guess what their monumental achievement takes palace next year. Even if you cucks get Darkseid he will probably be shit as Doomsday was. Enjoy mediocrity.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 11:30 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Marvel wins thanks to interdimensional and celestial beings. Take them out and all the other villains and heroes would get wtf stomped by Supes alone though.

PWNT

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 11:30 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Marvel wins thanks to interdimensional and celestial beings. Take them out and all the other villains and heroes would get wtf stomped by Supes alone though.
Bullshit. Vision beats Superman. Hell, Batman did. You're such a shitty fanboy. You also cry when talking about the inter dimensional beings and do not want them included. Superman was ko'd by a tower, dummy.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 11:33 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Opinions Quan.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 12:15 AM
TheLordofMurder

Quanchi is too blind and biased to see the truth of what you say...

An unleashed Superman (Superman fighting to the best of his ability and not restrained by PIS; thus Superman fighting under Standard Forum Fight conditions) would lay waste to the heroes of Marvel Earth no matter what Quanchi has to say about it...

I'm glad you are able to see clearly; unlike the supremely biased quanchi...

smile

Last edited by TheLordofMurder on Sep 6th, 2017 at 12:29 AM

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 12:21 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by quanchi112
Bullshit. Vision beats Superman. Hell, Batman did. You're such a shitty fanboy. You also cry when talking about the inter dimensional beings and do not want them included. Superman was ko'd by a tower, dummy.

You're so biased and pathetic as a debater than you scream 'context' when it comes to a loss by someone you like, but ignore context when discussing Superman losing to Batman...

You are supremely biased and no one takes your arguments serious as a result...

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 12:24 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

And if you add Flash, The Reverse Flash, and Zoom to the mix, every single hero and villain in the MCU gets Speed Blitzed by the speedsters of DC into utter oblivion...

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 12:31 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

MCU stomps so hard it isn't funny

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 03:04 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Yeah the gems are all that is needed right now.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 03:08 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Opinions Quan.
No shit the difference is you agree that marvel rapes DC. I win.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 03:12 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Yeah the gems are all that is needed right now.
Have you seen the films ?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 03:12 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
You're so biased and pathetic as a debater than you scream 'context' when it comes to a loss by someone you like, but ignore context when discussing Superman losing to Batman...

You are supremely biased and no one takes your arguments serious as a result...
I know the context of his loss there and batman was fast enough to react to Superman multiple times. Superman didn't even critically hurt him. Human relaxes have hit Superman in a one on one situation and despite his power returning he still failed to ko a human in a shitty suit.

I based my arguments off facts you base it off speculation entirely. You're a joke.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 03:14 AM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Originally posted by quanchi112
Have you seen the films ?
Talking about what you like better.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 03:33 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Talking about what you like better.
You said gems. Do you realize your mistake.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 03:35 AM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Of course but I can't auto correct it anymore.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 03:39 AM