KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Order each party from best to worst, and what each means

Order each party from best to worst, and what each means
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Order each party from best to worst, and what each means

Order from best to worst and explain In short tldr terms
Some might be twice because im not sure what they are

Communist
Soviet russia
Nazi germany
Fidel castero
Gangis khan
Republican
Democrat
King(like UK)

What parties are missing?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 11:52 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude, this isn't the MVF gift out of here with this crap. Its like the only thing your tiny brain can come up with is ordering things from best to worse.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 11:52 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Order from best to worst and explain In short tldr terms
Some might be twice because im not sure what they are

Communist
Soviet russia
Nazi germany
Fidel castero
Gangis khan
Republican
Democrat
King(like UK)

What parties are missing?

You aren't sure what would be on twice? But your first two choices are "Communist" and then "Soviet Russia" lol.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 11:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude go look at his threads in any other forum, its the same thing.

Order best to worst.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 11:56 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Originally posted by Surtur
You aren't sure what would be on twice? But your first two choices are "Communist" and then "Soviet Russia" lol.
so how many are there

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 12:10 AM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Making a thread without knowing the subject matter just to get your "order these" on another page.

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Big Claughing out loud

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 12:11 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Wasn't Castro also a communist? So essentially communism is listed 3 times.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 12:13 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The thread starter obviously loves communism and bbc

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 12:15 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
Wasn't Castro also a communist? So essentially communism is listed 3 times.

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 12:18 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

OP what did Genghis Khan *ever* do to you?!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 12:24 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

So let's try and turn this into a workable thread. Since the OP mentions communism multiple times let's point the discussion that way.

Do you believe Communism is a workable political philosophy? If so, why? We've seen some form of it tried multiple times, and multiple times it has failed. Today's China seems to be the most successful attempt at it.

If you don't believe Communism is a workable philosphy, is that based exclusively on the thinking of the people that make of today's civilization? I.E. - Do you think it could potentially work in the future.

Personally I find communism a fascinating theory. And while I think it is currently unworkable, I do think that civilization may inevitably move in that direction as time goes on. I think it's a philosophy that requires almost wholesale change in the way we as humans think. We'd need to have a near total abandonment of individualism and that way of thinking. I think that's the only real way it can work. It can't be forced on anyone and needs to be accepted by society as a whole.

I think the first real movement towards that style of government will probably come sooner than later and be when the debate about universal basic income becomes a necessary discussion, probably in the near future, as a result of the inevitable growth of automation. I think once that happens and is approved, whenever that may be, we'll start to see more movement in that direction.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 12:30 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I feel like we need to know what he means by nazi germany. Actual nazi germany, with the actual real Hitler?

Or the fantasy land where Hitler is comparable to Trump?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 12:31 AM
BackFire

I assume he means actual Fascism.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 12:32 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I assume he means actual Fascism.

Like fascism fascism, or the kind Antifa claims they wanna fight? We gotta be clear lol.

I have no idea about the OP's political leaning, not sure if he's brainwashed into agreeing with their definition of fascism.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 12:33 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I don't know about political parties, but this is how i'd order political ideologies:

1. Liberalism (as in liberal principles, not the colloquial term for the left wing)
2. Libertarianism
3. Conservatism
4. A lot of ideologies in the middle
5. An-cap
6/7 SJW/Alt right
8. Non cap/com forms of anarchy
9. Fascism
10. Naziism
11. ancom
12. totalitarian communism

keep in mind the numbers past 3 would be lower than they are on this list since there are several political ideologies between 3 and 5 I'm either forgetting or blanking on how to order.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 12:34 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Like fascism fascism, or the kind Antifa claims they wanna fight? We gotta be clear lol.

I have no idea about the OP's political leaning, not sure if he's brainwashed into agreeing with their definition of fascism.

For the sake of discussion let's say fascism fascism, like Mussolini and Hitler and other Fascist governments that rose in Europe during and around WWII.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 12:35 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

For the sake of discussion let's say fascism fascism, like Mussolini and Hitler and other Fascist governments that rose in Europe during and around WWII.

So for the sake of discussion we embrace reality, good thumb up

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 12:37 AM
BackFire

So for the sake of discussion we embrace reality, good thumb up

Yes because I would like to avoid this thread becoming another thread about antifa and their antics. I think talking about political systems in their historical sense would be interesting and isn't something that really happens on this board much.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 12:38 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes because I would like to avoid this thread becoming another thread about antifa and their antics. I think talking about political systems in their historical sense would be interesting and isn't something that really happens on this board much.

I too would like the thread to avoid embracing fantasies thumb up

Speaking of Antifa though....which group has killed the most people? Out of all the groups talked about. From what I've learned here the answer to that question is the answer to the question of which is the worst.

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 6th, 2017 at 12:43 AM

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 12:39 AM
BackFire

I too would like the thread to avoid embracing fantasies thumb up

Speaking of Antifa though....which group has killed the most people? Out of all the groups talked about.

I'm not sure. I'm guessing either Communism of Feudalism.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 12:43 AM