KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Clinton Blames Bernie for losing

Clinton Blames Bernie for losing
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

Why aren't the Antifa crowd equally as outraged by The Clinton's/DNC machinations that cost Bernie the nomination?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 06:06 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Why aren't the Antifa crowd equally as outraged by The Clinton's/DNC machinations that cost Bernie the nomination?

He was only given a D- rating by the NRA. He might as well be Hitler.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 06:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 02:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 02:55 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol and some of the comments on the tweet are hilarious. One person says if the book does well it is proof that Clinton wasn't a terrible candidate.

I don't think they understand why some people will be buying this book. It is the same reason people slow down in their car when passing another car accident so they can get a look at it.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 03:34 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

How was his speech a "cry from the white nationalist gut"? She is insane lol.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 03:38 PM
darthgoober

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol and some of the comments on the tweet are hilarious. One person says if the book does well it is proof that Clinton wasn't a terrible candidate.

I don't think they understand why some people will be buying this book. It is the same reason people slow down in their car when passing another car accident so they can get a look at it.

I think a better analogy would be the way people who hated Howard Stern when he first became a big deal listened to his program even more than those who loved him.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 03:38 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Clinton is going to be on the View tomorrowlaughing out loud

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 04:10 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur

I bought Shattered. I love seeing it my book case

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 04:11 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

They are going to kiss her ass on The View sadly.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 04:18 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Given $14 million advance. Sold 275,000 copies. Which means her and her cronies bought 200,000 upfront.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 04:32 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

She's not done blaming, now she's blaming Ivanka.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 05:34 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Sable
Given $14 million advance. Sold 275,000 copies. Which means her and her cronies bought 200,000 upfront.

This kind of Shit should be illegal.

TOSS THAT FEM DOG IN PRISON! Then let her write a book.

It can be bout her being to Fugly to even get gang banged in the shower.

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 10:00 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Sable

Another thing to make you wonder about this deal... I wonder how many people will lose their jobs at these companies to cover the LOSS on this shitty deal?

I would say they should Sue both the Book Co and Clinton, but I remember... Clinton IS ABOVE THE LAW!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 10:25 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 07:34 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 08:18 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
-didn't try obstruct justice to protect her like your orange messiah does thumb up
*cough*emails*cough*

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2017 01:01 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

She was flat out asked in an interview if she made enough mistakes on her own to lose and she said...no.

So all the silly folk I've seen online defending her saying she "takes responsibility" in the book are wrong. She does what any politician would do and acknowledge she isn't perfect, before immediately passing the buck and saying she only lost due to outside forces.

So the "she takes responsibility" narrative is done.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2017 10:10 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think deep down she knows she held a bad campaign, but thats not profitable. Bush didnt mention Oli north in his autobiography.for eg.

Shes simply appealing to her fanbase, mainly SJWs and matriarchs.

Might actually be a good read to understand the changing face of politics and the upcoming chanhe in the democrat party.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 02:04 AM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nothing to see here folks, she ain't president so it is irrelevant.

Here’s more evidence Team Hillary tried to destroy

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 11:43 AM