KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » 2017 Hurricane Season thread (Updated)

2017 Hurricane Season thread (Updated)
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 19 20 [21]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthgoober

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
There are people who think that mass murder gives you virgin wives in the afterlife and that dinosaurs are a ploy for a pandimensional super-being, people really believe in whatever they want.

But I assume you mean there is people with some sort of credentials believing this.

I don't know who all believes it. Honestly I've seen more people bitching about how stable weather patterns don't prove the climate isn't changing because weather and climate are different than I've seen people claiming the opposite.

And before you ask, I haven't seen a large amount of either here on KMC specifically, I'm including things like Youtube and Facebook in my assessment.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 09:45 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Bentley
You don't have to convince me that political speech in the US is terribly rigged, I'm well aware of its nonsense.

Oh this aint just in the U.S Pumpkin...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 09:49 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Oh this aint just in the U.S Pumpkin...

I never implied it's a US specific thing. Here in France I have issues with TV programs just agreeing with the president with no diversity in their argumentation and their bias. The political speech in Western countries is at an all time low in credibility. It's hardly a problem specific to the Left though.

With that said, in the US Democrats seem to be under the impression than when they claim to represent "the best interests" of everyone they aren't any more ridiculous than when warmongers claim to combat evil in foreign wars.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 07:33 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I did it, I defeated Irma and the three day power outage it gave me.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 04:35 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
I did it, I defeated Irma and the three day power outage it gave me.

You shot it right in the face, didn't you?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 01:17 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I was lucky. Never lost power. Wouldn't have even known there was a problem if I didn't know about the hurricane. I obviously would have been sort of surprised at how strong the wind was, lol, but it never really affected me. I was ready for some power outages, though. I even went and bought a new flashlight. big grin

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 01:26 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote