KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » 2017 Hurricane Season thread (Updated)

2017 Hurricane Season thread (Updated)
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur

Fire ant ‘islands’ are floating through Houston thanks to flooding

That is disturbing. I personally have been attacked and hospitalized because of fire ants.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 10:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeeesh.

Oh and back to the Leftist Fascist side of things....

Lefty Ratzi College Prof said this....

Texas Deserved Harvey...becase they supported Trump...

...and of course He is a Floridian...

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 05:45 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Unoriginal
Quit arguing about stupid shit and give any help you can. Shit is bad in Houston right now.

We should all take his advice, but I'm sure people will continue to argue about complete nonsense in the other threads like how much weight Trump has gained and who wore it better.

Right now Houston is a lake larger then Lake Michigan, 15 trillion gallons of water in 4 days, and the second wave is brewing.

This is worse than Katrina by about 10 times on the anniversary of Katrina.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 07:42 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by Sable
We should all take his advice, but I'm sure people will continue to argue about complete nonsense in the other threads like how much weight Trump has gained and who wore it better.

Right now Houston is a lake larger then Lake Michigan, 15 trillion gallons of water in 4 days, and the second wave is brewing.

This is worse than Katrina by about 10 times on the anniversary of Katrina.

You have a point. I also do not like seeing stuff like this:

Watch: In raw exchange, Houston flood victim scorches CNN reporter for her coverage of the tragedy

CNN has no shame.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 08:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Your agreeing response to people saying to stop bickering over senseless shit considering parts of Texas are being flooded away and people are suffering is to whine about CNN? Never change, Surt. Now do your thing, I've already moved on.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 09:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by Robtard
Your agreeing response to people saying to stop bickering over senseless shit considering parts of Texas are being flooded away and people are suffering is to whine about CNN? Never change, Surt. Now do your thing, I've already moved on.

I don't feel the way the media is treating victims of the flood is something that shouldn't be mentioned, but it is weird it triggered you.

But you go right ahead and move on thumb up

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 09:47 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think this thread is a great petri dish of the current status of America reguarding the flood. Democratic activity on this topic wont pick up until they can blame Trump for this. Otherwise, its " meh its not affecting me personally."

My dad is currently rescuing people by air as we speak. And my aunt and uncle and cousin live there and the water is dangerously close to them.

Meanwhile we got assholes in the thread talking trash about Houston.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 09:52 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

There's a flood, authorities are handling it the best they can. What else would you like the "Democrats" to do?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 09:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dunno come together for once? To much to ask I guess.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 09:57 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

I think we all agree it's a shit situation. Well, at least most of us do.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 10:01 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump admin is doing a fine job. All people in the Huff post care about is what shoes Melania is wearing. Fcking pathetic.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 10:02 PM
Firefly218
Browncoat

Trump admin is doing a fine job. All people in the Huff post care about is what shoes Melania is wearing. Fcking pathetic.
The hurricane has nothing to do with politics and Trump doesn't deserve a lick of credit for all the hard work rescuers are doing

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 10:04 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Firefly218
The hurricane has nothing to do with politics and Trump doesn't deserve a lick of credit for all the hard work rescuers are doing

Possibly the dumbest statement of all time. I guess you forgot about Katrina and Sandy and how Bush and Obama had to deal with the politics.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 10:06 PM
Surtur

I think this thread is a great petri dish of the current status of America reguarding the flood. Democratic activity on this topic wont pick up until they can blame Trump for this. Otherwise, its " meh its not affecting me personally."

My dad is currently rescuing people by air as we speak. And my aunt and uncle and cousin live there and the water is dangerously close to them.

Meanwhile we got assholes in the thread talking trash about Houston.

I dunno come together for once? To much to ask I guess.

It's never going to happen. Too much is at stake for them with Trump. First they wanted to get rid of him all together, but as the Russia thing drags on I think they realize he will more than likely serve for his entire term. So now they want to drag him down as much as they can before he is done.

We have to get used to it, every major weather disaster is going to be an opportunity for them to blame Trump and try to lecture us about climate change.

To be fair, I wouldn't judge this thread too much when it comes to America overall, it's the internet, people troll. This board is also nearly dead. For me the bigger picture here is how our media and those in power on the left are handling this. A random stranger online is one thing, but when a news anchor is taking time out while reporting on a hurricane to complain about being labeled fake news...it has gone too far. You are presenting yourself to millions upon millions of people, but they can't seem to set it aside.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 10:06 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Man saved his home with an Aqua Dam

http://www.wideopencountry.com/hous...dam-save-house/

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 12:47 AM
Surtur

Originally posted by Firefly218

Lol, what nonsense. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you meant hurricanes *shouldn't* have anything to do with politics. That is true.

Problem is, dipshit politicians and others made it about politics. Every dipstick who tries to use this as an excuse to whine and lecture us about climate change is using politics. Every dipstick in the media who whined and said people might die in the hurricane because people don't believe their hurricane reports cuz Trump calls them fake news...made this about politics.

Wake up to the world you live in, leftists will make anything and everything about politics. They do not see tragedies anymore, they just see events that can be twisted to suit their anti-Trump agenda.

Last edited by Surtur on Aug 30th, 2017 at 01:52 PM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 01:43 PM
Patient_Leech

I saw that alligators are on the loose. Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 01:45 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Possibly the dumbest statement of all time. I guess you forgot about Katrina and Sandy and how Bush and Obama had to deal with the politics.

Meanwhile true colors are shown:

Some "Charitable Humans" Aren't Very Giving Toward "Red State" Texas

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 01:48 PM
Surtur

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I saw that alligators are on the loose. Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse.

I see people looting too. Food and water? I understand completely. But I've seen people looting electronics stores for flat screen tv's, etc. They are just criminals, not people desperate to survive this disaster.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 01:50 PM
Flyattractor

Oh for the Good old days when Looters could be shot on site.
FEED EM TO THE FLOATING FIRE ANT BALLS I SAY!

They all vote democrat so Texas Don't NEED EM!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 06:59 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote