KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » New Live Action Aladdin Movie. SJW's crying Racist already.

New Live Action Aladdin Movie. SJW's crying Racist already.
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

That is called "humor" Mindset...

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 06:37 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
That is called "humor" Mindset...
Shut your stupid mouth before you catch a dick in it.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 06:44 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Lol! Now that was funny!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 06:47 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

(please log in to view the image)

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 06:48 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 07:11 AM
Ascendancy

I'll wait and see with this movie.

As to the other films, it is a bit lame that there's almost no diversity in LOTR. GoT did a much better job considering what's seen with the Dornish, etc. The only non-Anglos you really see in LOTR are the ones driving the elephants and such.

That said, it's an older story, and I'm quite certain that most books I pick up from Asia, Africa, etc., and on down to the country level will lack diversity as well. Authors tend to write from their own experience, so I'm not surprised that a guy who lived and breathed what Tolks did didn't exactly have expansive horizons when it came to what he drew his characters from. I also keep in mind that GoT originally started as a historical fiction centered around medieval England, etc., so there's that.

Honestly it's one of the reasons that I enjoyed Wheel of Time, the Night Angel Trilogy, and quite a few later fantasy series more than Tolkien's work, but I don't think they need to revise what's there just to be PC.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 11:28 PM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Boyega is a crybaby to cite Lotr and GoT. Get over it. Cry me a river you baby.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2017 03:42 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

You want to float down that river on an inner tube don't ya Quanny!?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2017 06:10 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I can't help but hate you fly.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2017 02:00 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Boyega is a crybaby to cite Lotr and GoT. Get over it. Cry me a river you baby.

LOTR is racist(Uruk-hai have black skin and are totally evil and a white man makes them wear a white handprint on them, sort of like they are branded by whiteness, the guy who does it even has the words "The White" in his name) and sexist(during Helm's Deep they only want the males to fight) and also...what about ugly people? If you watch the dvd extra's they say when casting for Elves they were looking only for tall, athletic, attractive people. Plus the fact they stay young forever is bigoted against people who age.

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 9th, 2017 at 02:25 PM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2017 02:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by quanchi112
I can't help but hate you fly.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2017 06:59 PM
John Murdoch

91 Disney classic Beauty and the Beast is one of my top ten movies evah, but I still enjoyed the 2017 live-action version. However, I thought it was a soulless husk of a film when compared to the original animated version.

Favreau's The Jungle Book was a visual masterpiece that greatly improved upon Disney's animated work 50 years or so prior; BatB 2017's set design was horrendous in some locations, had worse vocal performances (Dan Stevens/Josh Grobin with "Forevermore" is the exception to this rule), and brought nothing new to the table. Completely unashamed corporate cash-grab that had the dude who directed the last two Twilight movies at the helm. Bad production choices all around. Note: gotta give credit to Condon for Candyman: Farewell to the Flesh. Prolly best horror sequel I've seen, which, granted, isn't saying much, but still.

I say all that to say this: if Aladdin veers more into Jungle Book territory (and, from what my wife says, Branagh's 2015 Cinderella as well), I'll give it a go, if Condon's BatB 2017, nah.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2017 11:24 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by marwash22
white rage detected.

Can't we all get along..

..and grouse about the jews? That's one thing black activists and mra's agree on. thumb up wink

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2017 11:48 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote