KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Equifax Cyber-Breach, Data Stolen on Half of All American Citizens

Equifax Cyber-Breach, Data Stolen on Half of All American Citizens
Started by: Bashar Teg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
*reported for obvious derailing and trolling attempts*

Did you report your pal when he did it?

I can link you to it if you want, so you can be consistent in your reporting. Did you want to be?

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 8th, 2017 at 09:54 PM

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 09:52 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
Did you report your pal when he did it?

now you need to lie, while continuing to derail. what a miserable little 'man' you are.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 09:55 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
now you need to lie, while continuing to derail. what a miserable little 'man' you are.

Lol but I showed you the post in the past, why would you say it is lie? If you want to take it to the mods we can. Just say the word.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 09:57 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

I have the actual proof of you, in a Trump thread, feeling the need to ask another poster if they are cowering away from the acid attack thread.

Did you want this posted? Yes or no, if you say no I'll hold back and we can drop it

But either you can make off topic posts or you can't.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 09:59 PM
Surtur

Indeed, so moving on: this is a horrible event and hopefully nobody here was impacted by it.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 10:08 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I have the actual proof of you, in a Trump thread, feeling the need to ask another poster if they are cowering away from the acid attack thread.

Did you want this posted? Yes or no, if you say no I'll hold back and we can drop it

But either you can make off topic posts or you can't.

Lol but I showed you the post in the past, why would you say it is lie? If you want to take it to the mods we can. Just say the word.

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 10:28 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Wow, I tried to move on but you seem to not want to. Did you want it posted?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 10:29 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

"That's cute that you think the things you bring up dictate where the topic goes."

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 10:31 PM
Surtur

It's obvious you do not want it brought up, so I won't.

You are very very welcome smile

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 10:33 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

What-a t!t

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 10:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by Robtard
What-a t!t

Indeed, indeed.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 10:37 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

(assuming this is true) these mother-whoring scumf*cks

(please log in to view the image)

yup, it's true. what balls.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/09/08/tec...ices/index.html

Old Post Sep 9th, 2017 03:06 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well did you check if you were affected?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2017 03:33 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

http://thehill.com/policy/technolog...x-hack-might-be

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.7dbb29a98d54

Hill article says the TOS was changed to say the clause only affect credit monitoring services, and doesn't apply to simply checking if you were affected.

Don't see anything about that in the Post article, and that's newer.

Other sites that aknowledge the change remain skeptical about whether it affects arbitration.

I don't know how this is even a thing.. The Government never considered a worst case scenerio, and created remedies if this crap happens?

And Democrats are always backing government to regulate and protect consumers, as if they don't realize government is full of ****wits who can't/won't protect consumers.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2017 01:22 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by cdtm
And Democrats are always backing government to regulate and protect consumers, as if they don't realize government is full of ****wits who can't/won't protect consumers.

you simultaneously credit democrats for pushing for regulation and blame them for this. amazing mental gymnastics. thumb up

Originally posted by Sable
Well did you check if you were affected?

no i didn't. not yet anyway. did you?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2017 01:56 PM
cdtm
@#$%

[B]you simultaneously credit democrats for pushing for regulation and blame them for this. amazing mental gymnastics. thumb up

/B]

Was referring to Democrat voters. The politicians, I call ****wits.

The democrat party is a joke. They follow the Lyndon B. Johnson logic on civil rights of giving their voters just enough, without giving them anything to make a difference (Meaning they won't do anything that affects the lavish lifestyle of the elites in both parties.)

Old Post Sep 9th, 2017 03:54 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I wish the press would do a better job of highlighting this story. I had to tell my gf and my parents about this because they hadn't heard about it and now they need to look into it and deal with it accordingly. I hope Equifax suffers terribly for this **** up, it's really inexcusable.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 02:13 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Just a puppet!

Originally posted by Sable
This kind of stuff enrages me
Agreed, we all get triggerd by this sort of thing.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 07:02 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote