KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Guardians of the Galaxy 3 (2023)

Guardians of the Galaxy 3 (2023)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (62): « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Spectacular Spider-Man was great but technically that was Sony.

Come on, DT.

If you want to get painfully technical, then plenty of cartoons [pre-disney] belonged to someone else, not just Marvel Animation/Marvel Entertainment. Spectacular SM is not some isolated incident.

Point is, Disney is known for making them shit, even though - in theory - they should be f*cking experts when it comes to animation.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 06:21 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Even the Animation wasn't GOOD in that Last Disney Spidey Toon.
I have seen better Flash Animation the 90's.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 06:54 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Come on, DT.

If you want to get painfully technical, then plenty of cartoons [pre-disney] belonged to someone else, not just Marvel Animation/Marvel Entertainment. Spectacular SM is not some isolated incident.

Point is, Disney is known for making them shit, even though - in theory - they should be f*cking experts when it comes to animation.

Oh no doubt.

Damn those were some great cartoons.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 07:16 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
and Avengers Assemble, was f*cking full of those god awful scenes mimicking reality tv shows..

Still had some good episodes here and there with it.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 09:00 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Well it still has Thor, Hulk, Cap and IM, so hard to make the whole show trash.

But episodes like Falcon scared of his mum finding out hes an Avenger. Ugh the tone just ruins the whole show.

Although it was nice when Thor hits Hulk so hard it gives him amnesia!

Seriously though, utter trash next to EMH. Couldnt miss an episode of EMH. Whilst AA is just too easy to switch off 5-10 minutes into an episode.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Sep 15th, 2018 at 11:08 AM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 11:06 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Only Epidose of EMH that came close to being Trash was the Galactus Final Episode .

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 08:26 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Yeah they cramped that into 1 episode for the finale.

Would have been better to finish the Surtur arc they already started.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 05:09 AM
Flyattractor

I always wondered how much notice they really got before they got the Yer GETTIN CANCELLED Cause DISNEY! Cause those last few eps really seemed rush.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 05:38 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Well apparently Sean Gunn has confirmed that Disney does plan to use James Gunn's script. So that's a relief.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/0...es-gunn-script/

Old Post Sep 26th, 2018 10:24 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Only question now is if they actually go ahead with the film or not.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2018 10:25 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

They apparently plan to.

Like he said they're looking for a director and trying to coordinate schedules.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2018 10:28 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The GoTG franchise alone has made 1.5+ billion, there's no way they're not making a third film, too much money to leave on the table over a dispute with a director.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 26th, 2018 08:56 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think they’re ticking along at a snails pace...trying to replace Gunn and appease the cast.

Disney made a dumb move. Samantha bee can say the C word, the twats on the view can kick a judge off, half the democrats can be lying scum bags n still be in office but janes Gunn gets fired over shit from a decade ago.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2018 07:47 AM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Well apparently Sean Gunn has confirmed that Disney does plan to use James Gunn's script. So that's a relief.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/0...es-gunn-script/

Good news.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2018 03:48 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Motherfuck. I hope this is a mistake and they mean it is aiming for a 2021 release, because this is f#cked up...

https://uproxx.com/hitfix/guardians...-working-title/

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 09:46 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I suspect it won't ever get made. I think most other directors won't want to take part in it, too much of a dark cloud at this point.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 11:50 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

It’s been reported it got a working title and will begin production in 2021

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 02:29 AM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

This sucks.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 05:38 PM
Flyattractor

Seems that Batista wants to get back into WRASSLIN. Oh well. Wonder if he will stay dead after AVG4 now?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 06:29 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Motherfuck. I hope this is a mistake and they mean it is aiming for a 2021 release, because this is f#cked up...

https://uproxx.com/hitfix/guardians...-working-title/

its true..its damn true

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 06:43 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote