KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Guardians of the Galaxy 3 (2023)

Guardians of the Galaxy 3 (2023)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (62): « First ... « 44 45 [46] 47 48 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Am Glad Thor's joined the GotG.

Also, isn't Gamora still alive now in the current timeline as her younger (by nine years) self? Starlord gets to hit that again it would seem.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 8th, 2019 08:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hope they don't rush production.

Old Post May 8th, 2019 09:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Also, isn't Gamora still alive now in the current timeline as her younger (by nine years) self?

That's what I'm wondering about, too.

Seems like it.

Old Post May 8th, 2019 09:07 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Younger Gamora has no feelings for Quill or any of the Guardians. Except maybe Nebula.

Another thing is that, wouldn't she be "snapped" when Tony did his thing in the end? I mean she was technically part of Thano's forces. So I dont see how Tony would exclude her since her never has met her before.

So she is "missing/Ran off" or she is dusted.

Last edited by Inhuman on May 8th, 2019 at 09:16 PM

Old Post May 8th, 2019 09:11 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I need to rewatch EG, but I thought the snap happened before Gamora kicked Peter in the balls?

Old Post May 8th, 2019 09:15 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Am Glad Thor's joined the GotG.

Also, isn't Gamora still alive now in the current timeline as her younger (by nine years) self? Starlord gets to hit that again it would seem.

my guess is that's gamora but from a time where she was still evil... they'll explain more im sure in gotg vol 3..

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I need to rewatch EG, but I thought the snap happened before Gamora kicked Peter in the balls?

when tony dusted thanos, the snap happened after peter got kicked in the balls

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 8th, 2019 09:24 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HumbleServant

If High Evolutionary created rocket racoon how smart does that make him? Do he think he is going to be smarter than MCU Tony Stark/Iron Man?

Old Post May 8th, 2019 09:58 PM
HumbleServant is currently offline Click here to Send HumbleServant a Private Message Find more posts by HumbleServant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Inhuman
Younger Gamora has no feelings for Quill or any of the Guardians. Except maybe Nebula.

Another thing is that, wouldn't she be "snapped" when Tony did his thing in the end? I mean she was technically part of Thano's forces. So I dont see how Tony would exclude her since her never has met her before.

So she is "missing/Ran off" or she is dusted.

I assumed she didn't die when Tony snapped as she was technically "good" by then and this was a great way to bring her back, but I also can't recall seeing her afterwards. Was she?

My guess, she survived and they'll reintroduce her into GotG3, where Quill has to win her heart again. Her younger self is also aware that she falls in love with Quill, so he has that going for him already.

Old Post May 8th, 2019 10:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

when tony dusted thanos, the snap happened after peter got kicked in the balls

Oh, then we'll have to see if she survived. My guess is she did.

Old Post May 8th, 2019 10:07 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Oh, then we'll have to see if she survived. My guess is she did.

yea I think she prolly did as well

Old Post May 9th, 2019 03:47 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

yea I think she prolly did as well

Pretty sure she was on the ship with them when they flew off with Thor

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 9th, 2019 10:58 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Cant wait for Guardians 3 with Thor.

Damn you Disney for making Gunn go to DC, making them delay this for a year until he comes back!

Old Post May 9th, 2019 01:52 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Cant wait for Guardians 3 with Thor.

Damn you Disney for making Gunn go to DC, making them delay this for a year until he comes back!

Nah, it's awesome. We'll get 2 wacky, big-budget Gunn films instead of just one. This is the ideal situation. thumb up

Old Post May 9th, 2019 02:24 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by steverules_2
Pretty sure she was on the ship with them when they flew off with Thor

yea i believe so but will confirm it lol

Old Post May 9th, 2019 08:24 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

my guess is that's gamora but from a time where she was still evil... they'll explain more im sure in gotg vol 3..

Just barely "evil", as she was already plotting against Thanos.

But yeah, gotg1 gamora, before she met quill.

Old Post May 9th, 2019 08:27 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

James Gunn opens up about the chaos of the whole getting fired by Disney thing and also mentions that Vol 3 will sort of wrap up the story arc for Rocket Racoon...

https://deadline-com.cdn.ampproject...s-1202610248%2F

So that's cool insight. thumb up

Old Post May 18th, 2019 03:55 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

With Thor on board I cannot wait. Mcu is the greatest thing to ever hit cinema.

Old Post May 18th, 2019 03:58 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

If Thor is in Vol. 3 that should just add to the fun. His excursion with Rocket in Infinity War was awesome.

I rewatched Guardians 1 & 2 the other day and they just get more and more fun the more you watch them. Vol 2 has really grown on me. I like it about as much as the first now. Hell, even the credits kick ass, with that great Flash Light song by Parliament.

It's so good to have Gunn back on board for Vol 3. thumb up thumb up

Old Post May 22nd, 2019 02:30 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Vol. 2 is better than the first one. Really hoping they explore Warlock. Of all the next MCU films going down the pipeline this is by far my most anticipated film.

Old Post May 22nd, 2019 02:32 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Agreed on the anticipation and Gunn being back on.

Disagreed on GoTG2 being better than GoTG. The first is superior, imo.

Old Post May 22nd, 2019 04:27 PM