KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Guardians of the Galaxy 3 (2023)

Guardians of the Galaxy 3 (2023)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (62): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
Ungod

I doubt James Gunn's history was any secret to Disney...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 10:25 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

No it wasnt.

Hence the stupidity. Theyve literally used then fired him.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 11:05 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

https://screenrant.com/james-gunn-m...dians-galaxy-3/

Gunn needs to be rehired. Enough of this bullshit.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 11:44 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Over 100,000 signatures already thumb up But those petitions never work.

Celebs are deleting thousands of tweets as we speak.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 12:04 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

He was fantastic at his job and is the Gotg to me. He brought them to life. This still pisses me off.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 12:06 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

All it would take for Disney would be to say, "We knew about Gunn's past and also knew that he is sincere in his rebuking of such comments now, and see no reason to let him go now because of it."

Done.

But I doubt that would happen. Disney is too much of a die hard social justice warrior camp now.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 12:10 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
He was fantastic at his job and is the Gotg to me. He brought them to life. This still pisses me off.

Yes. I feel the same.

Bautista and his brother are the only ones trying to defend him atm. Check out Bautista's twitter.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 12:21 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yes. I feel the same.

Bautista and his brother are the only ones trying to defend him atm. Check out Bautista's twitter.
I read it. These are ten year old tweets unearthed becaause of some ahole conservative. This makes me sick. Everyone is way to reactionary and impulsive these days to just crush people.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 12:23 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I read it. These are ten year old tweets unearthed becaause of some ahole conservative. This makes me sick. Everyone is way to reactionary and impulsive these days to just crush people.

Not all of them. Some are from 2012.

Mike Cernovich, right? He apparently made a lot of awful tweets in the past, too. He also said that Gunn is the first of many... sigh.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 12:27 AM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
I do think it is getting old. Everybody is out to just dig up dirt on people.

Eventually there is going to come a time where we have to just say "f*ck your feelings".

Nobody gains anything by firing people like Roseanne or James Gunn. All that ends up happening is the people that enjoyed their work are now denied it. It's doubtful Roseanne will ever work again and at the very least Gunn will never work for Disney again.

I’m glad Rosanne is at least set for life money wise, her co stars were back staggers except John Goodman.

Now they’re digging up old tweets from Sarah Silverman and Patton Oswald that were pretty sick.

I agree with you, this shit needs to stop.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 12:30 AM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Not all of them. Some are from 2012.

Mike Cernovich, right? He apparently made a lot of awful tweets in the past, too. He also said that Gunn is the first of many... sigh.
Its just getting ridiculous. Lives just get ruined so easily when you’re famous.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 12:34 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Its just getting ridiculous. Lives just get ruined so easily when you’re famous.

Google some of Cernovich's tweets. You'll facepalm hard at that shit.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 12:39 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I will later I imagine my blood will start to boil when I do.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 12:46 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Oh, it will.

Also... this:

Originally posted by Philosophía
Lmao, celebrities are deleting tweets left and right.

Patton Oswalt, Sarah Silverman, Mark Ruffalo, Rian Johnson, Don Cheadle...

All of the virtue signalers.

Some of them are erasing by the thousands.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 12:52 AM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Jesus Christ... get ready for all of our favorite artists to be fired and replaced with lame, squeaky clean nobodies.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 12:55 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Gunn himself deleted like 10,000 tweets, I think? But it was too late.

This is only going to get worse. Only question is, who's next?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 01:03 AM
Dr Will Hatch

The f.uckface is also indirectly responsible for promoting all that "Every shooting is a false flag!" conspiracy bullshit. Cernovich is another guy who needs to be smacked around a little bit like Richard Spencer.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 01:22 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Gunn himself deleted like 10,000 tweets, I think? But it was too late.

Yeah but put this in perspective....Gunn mass deleted 10,000 of his tweets rather than going through each one individually.

It's not implying that Gunn made 10,000 pedo remarks.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 02:27 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

https://www.instagram.com/p/BljB2Qz...g_web_copy_link

Bobcat Goldthwaite calling out Disney for making money off of Victor Salva's film Powder. Salva is an actual pedophile who has hurt real children. This has been known for years about him, but still, no real condemnation from Disney.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 03:39 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Over 100,000 signatures already thumb up But those petitions never work.

Hes done at Disney. But at least the petition could encourage other studios to still work with him, so his career isnt completely destroyed.

He isnt Kevin Spacey or Harvey Weinstein so doesnt deserve to be treated like he is.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 07:55 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote