KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Betsy Devos signals intent to reverse Obama's guide to on campus sexual assault

Betsy Devos signals intent to reverse Obama's guide to on campus sexual assault
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Betsy Devos signals intent to reverse Obama's guide to on campus sexual assault

Betsy DeVos Signals Intent to Reverse Obama’s “Guidance” on Campus Sexual Assault

What do people think of Title IX since the Obama administration? I read articles like this and I agree something needs to be done:

The Uncomfortable Truth About Campus Rape Policy

Old Post Sep 9th, 2017 02:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

After the mattress girl saga, I agree with this 100%. It sucks that this inevitably means some actual rape survivors won't get justice, but "listen and believe" is a terrible standard for this kinda thing. For every other crime we have due process, innocent until proven guilty.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 9th, 2017 04:08 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Office of The Dean of Students at UMass Amherst

Date Range 2014 to 2015

1 to 2.2

male to female ratio

Old Post Sep 9th, 2017 06:24 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
After the mattress girl saga, I agree with this 100%. It sucks that this inevitably means some actual rape survivors won't get justice, but "listen and believe" is a terrible standard for this kinda thing. For every other crime we have due process, innocent until proven guilty.

The colleges shouldn't be handling rape anyways. If a rape is reported to the college they should just report it to the cops. But now we have stuff like this from the article:

"Then, she wrote, “I started to move my hand down his chest and into his pants.” R.M. interrupted this to take a phone call from a female friend who was also at the house and trying to find her. The call ended and then, R.M. wrote, “I got on my knees and started to give him a blow job.” After a short time, “I removed my mouth but kept going with my hand and realized just how high I was.”

She wrote that she felt conflicted because she wanted to stop—she said she told him she was feeling uncomfortable and thought she needed to leave—but that she also felt bad about “working him up and then backing out.” (In Bonsu’s written account, he stated that R.M. said she needed to leave because she was concerned her friend might “barge in” on them.) The encounter continued for a few more minutes, during which, she wrote, he cajoled her to stay—“playfully” grabbing her arm at one point, and drawing her in to kiss—then ended with an exchange of phone numbers. R.M. had not removed any clothing."

So we have that, in which it seems the worst thing the guy did was playfully grab her and draw her in for a kiss. She willingly blew him, wanted to stuff because she claimed she felt uncomfortable, but also didn't wanna stop because she didn't want to "work him up and then back out". There was no sexual assault there and she even exchanged numbers with him at the end, but then we get this:

"Her friend started teasing her, asking how it had gone. R.M. was a resident adviser in her dormitory—someone tasked with counseling other students—and at that moment, she wrote, “as my RA training kicked in, I realized I’d been sexually assaulted.” She wrote that while in retrospect she should have left if she didn’t want to continue the encounter, she hadn’t wanted to be a bad sport—“that UMass Student Culture dictates that when women become sexually involved with men they owe it to them to follow through.”

She added, “I want to fully own my participation in what happened, but at the same time recognize that I felt violated and that I owe it to myself and others to hold him accountable for something I felt in my bones wasn’t right.”

The guy did nothing wrong, nothing worth having his life potentially destroyed.

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 9th, 2017 at 06:53 PM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2017 06:50 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I knew a guy while in the service that was kidnapped by three women in Hawaii, they had him tied down in a bed for three days. During those 3 days, he didn't get food or water, but was literally rode like a horse over and over.

After he finally escaped, he came back and told everyone. No rape charges were filed, he ended up being kind of a legend.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2017 08:36 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

the two started talking and smoking marijuana

eventually they kissed

in her written statement, she wrote

It got more intense until finally I shifted so that I was straddling him.”

I was straddled him

climbed on top of him

was pinning him down

isn't that assault

She told him she wasn’t interested in intercourse and he said he was fine with that.

(climb on top of someone, grope them put literally get into their pants... not interested in intercourse... You're full on sexually assaulting somebody and you're not interested in sex... right.)

Then, she wrote, “I started to move my hand down his chest and into his pants.

I started to move my hand down his chest and into his pants

(i) WHAT?

(ii) Who The F*** is Raping Who Here

And then while straddling him she talks to her girlfriend on the phone, phone in one hand and

And then she blows him

And then she stops

But she doesn't take her hand off him

And then she gets up off her knees

He holds her tight and kisses her

The rejoin the others downstairs

They talk, they laugh, they part.

Everything that they do to the guy afterwards is a horror story

I remember some guy who may or may not have been at our high school was alleged to have raped a girl from another school. The cops showed up with the girl They had every one lined up outside their classes and she, the police, the principal just walked past she had a chance to look everyone in the face look at them eye to eye if she wanted to and she didn't pick out anyone. If she'd picked out anyone. It would have been an instant expulsion.

Considering the police cleared this guy and they cleared him again.

Everything that was done to him by The Office of The Dean of Students is Bullying / Discrimination.

They said they didn't even need to look at the evidence he had not used his facebook account to harras or contact the girl.

Colleges can not be allowed to carry out police work and hand out sentences based on emotions and feelings unsupported by any kind of evidence

Last edited by shiv on Sep 9th, 2017 at 10:36 PM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2017 10:24 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

She sucks a cock at a frat house and feels ashamed over sucking a cock at a frat house so she sets out to just destroy the guys life.

Also why won't they give the girls name? She is quite a horrible person and the guys name was sure as hell dragged through the mud, but she gets protected?

Seems she received absolutely zero consequences for her actions too.

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 10th, 2017 at 12:29 AM

Old Post Sep 10th, 2017 12:27 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And she did the roll back. Good. Sad to see people whining over it.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 07:28 PM