KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Margo Robbie: I, Tonya

Margo Robbie: I, Tonya
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
Ungod

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
I thought she was just another pretty face, mediocre actress til I seen Z for Zachariah. Excellent movie and great small cast with her, Chiwetel Ejiofor and Chris Pine.

Yeah, she's really good in that film.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 10:01 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Not sure if anyone posted the trailer for this yet or not, but it actually looks surprisingly good. They made Margo Robbie actually unattractive. That's quite an accomplishment.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 05:11 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

does anyone know if they'll adress the sex tape

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:35 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

That looks pretty damn good.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 11:59 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Right?

I initially didn't think I would be very interested in this, but it looks like it might be pretty engaging.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 06:48 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Right?

I initially didn't think I would be very interested in this, but it looks like it might be pretty engaging.

Looks very much like the dark humour of Martin McDonagh movies (In Bruges, Seven Psychopaths, Three Billboards outside Ebbing Missouri) which I'm a huge fan of.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 11:31 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

^ That

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 11:37 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

It's getting pretty good reviews...

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/i_tonya

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 04:17 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Another good movie like Shape of Water/Disaster artist that suffers from a limited release.. I want to see this

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 05:50 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Watched this. It was actually really awesome. Highly entertaining and extremely well done.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 03:08 AM
Flyattractor

..........mmmmyeah

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 03:17 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Not enough Special effects for Fly.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 04:31 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Wait...was that the Comedy from a few years ago or is this the actual documentary we are talking about?

Originally posted by Kazenji
Not enough Special effects for Fly.

And yeah.....kinda....Why The Fuhh would I want to watch a doc about something I got to watch happen back in the day.

I know this story....didn't care then....Don't care now.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 04:35 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

This movie was awesome.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 04:58 AM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

It really was a great flick.

By Stoic

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 09:25 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

To me, the victim was Nancy Kerrigan, not Tonya Harding. So I would hope the movie does not try to downplay her role in everything in favor of trying to lay most of the blame on a controlling mother or abusive husband.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 04:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Loved the film

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 05:44 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

How much of this is just because of Fan-tard Wanker because this is Marg Rob in the movie?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 09:48 PM
tkitna

Originally posted by Flyattractor
How much of this is just because of Fan-tard Wanker because this is Marg Rob in the movie?

Margot Robbie took a back seat to Allison Janney anyways so I would say none.

By Stoic

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 12:05 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

This deserved to win for editing. Not Dunkirk.

#snub

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 03:23 AM