KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Unpopular Opinions

Unpopular Opinions
Started by: Nuke Nixon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nuke Nixon
One Shot One Kill

Unpopular Opinions

Final Fantasy is the single most over-rated series out there next to Call of Duty. And I played Final Fantasy VII so much i wore out the disc.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 07:52 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble
Pyramid

My last post in the GDT was about FF7 and then I saw this. Weird shit, yo. Anyway, yeah, the FF series went downhill after 10 imo.

Anyway, my unpopular opinion is that Guardians of the Galaxy isn't funny and the second one is a massive improvement on the first, to the point of it possibly being the best Marvel film

dear god dear god tinkle hoy

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 08:16 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Final Fantasy is the single most over-rated series out there next to Call of Duty. And I played Final Fantasy VII so much i wore out the disc.

This is true, there are only a handful out of the series that are truly great(6,7,10, and Crisis Core).

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 08:45 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble
Pyramid

Originally posted by Surtur
This is true, there are only a handful out of the series that are truly great(6,7,10, and Crisis Core).
Mate, 8 and 9 are incredible, the **** you smoking?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 08:55 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage

Citizen Kane is an absolute bore of a film

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 08:57 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by Scribble
Mate, 8 and 9 are incredible, the **** you smoking?

I found 9 to be okay, I hated 8.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 09:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble
Pyramid

Originally posted by Surtur
I found 9 to be okay, I hated 8.
I think 8 is really underrated. It's really weird in its systems and controls and takes a while to get used to, but I love it. Did you finish it? Because that game goes to some crazy places over the course of the four discs.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 09:11 PM
riv6672
MAY 2000-OCT 2017

Game of Thrones. Meh.

That's not a bat. This...is a bat.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 10:52 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672
MAY 2000-OCT 2017

I believe in God.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 04:21 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Star Wars prequels are better than the original trilogy. Not joking. Try to top that.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 06:47 AM
SamZED is online now! Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672
MAY 2000-OCT 2017

^^^I'm not a SW fan.

I like individual SW [i[characters[/i], but much prefer the Star Trek mythos.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 09:17 AM
TheOneFirestorm

Resident Evil movies are inexcusable unfaithful awful movies and embarrassments because even as movies repeatedly alter continuity.
Also when only 1 badass woman is the only compotent good Character it's a boring predictable uncreative lameass trope.

The Smeghead said it best "Continuity is not a Polite Suggestion."
Also with it's awful science errors are unforgivable flaws which is another reason these feature movies are embarrassments.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 02:24 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672
MAY 2000-OCT 2017

A bit rambly, but ok. thumb up

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 10:35 PM
riv6672
MAY 2000-OCT 2017

The upcoming Black Panther is the only MCU movie i plan on never watching.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 09:49 AM
SamZED

^That's a good one. If it was a famous person who tweeted that that'd cause an outrage.

Originally posted by TheOneFirestorm
Resident Evil movies are inexcusable unfaithful awful movies and embarrassments because even as movies repeatedly alter continuity.
Also when only 1 badass woman is the only compotent good Character it's a boring predictable uncreative lameass trope.

The Smeghead said it best "Continuity is not a Polite Suggestion."
Also with it's awful science errors are unforgivable flaws which is another reason these feature movies are embarrassments.

I believe that is the consensus among all RE fans.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 10:33 AM
SamZED is online now! Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Suicide Squad was the most enjoyable DC movie. Wonder Woman is overrated.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 06:20 PM
UCanShootMyNova is currently offline Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by Scribble
I think 8 is really underrated. It's really weird in its systems and controls and takes a while to get used to, but I love it. Did you finish it? Because that game goes to some crazy places over the course of the four discs.

I admit I did not finish 8 lol. I did invest more than like 1 hour into it, but yeah.

I like Vivi from 9. Almost felt bad for beating him down in Kingdom Hearts 2.

Which the KH games are really just awesome. The gameplay and the nostalgia. Donald Duck is shooting frickin lightning bolts at people. You can fight Sephiroth with Donald Duck and Goofy. You can go into a frickin Tron level in the 2nd game.

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 15th, 2017 at 09:00 PM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 08:58 PM
riv6672
MAY 2000-OCT 2017

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Suicide Squad was the most enjoyable DC movie.

I enjoyed the shit out of Suicide Squad.
That was a fun movie.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 10:34 PM
The Lost
M E G A

Originally posted by riv6672
That was a funny movie.

FTFY

Just a whisper...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 12:43 AM
The Lost is currently offline Click here to Send The Lost a Private Message Find more posts by The Lost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran and Pro Wrestler

new simpsons is better than old

KMCNN: War declared between GDF and otf, matrix forum remains neutral . piggle voted sexiest woman of 2017 . axel dies . MG continues to be a mystery

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 02:54 AM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote