KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Unpopular Opinions

Unpopular Opinions
Started by: Nuke Nixon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Seafood. Bleh.
I'd rather eat a hotdog than a lobster.

challenge...ACCEPTED

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 04:10 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot One Kill

Camping isn't really all that much fun anymore after you're in your 40s, things like electricity become so much more important in the great scheme of things.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 10:45 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot One Kill

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is turning into a clusterfunk of hot garbage.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 07:37 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot One Kill

President Cheeto Bandito Trump isn't the worse thing to happen to America.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 07:50 PM
riv6672

Black does indeed crack!

challenge...ACCEPTED

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 09:00 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot One Kill

All this public outrage over Harvey Weinstein is dumb, what about the rest of Hollywood Execs that are equally as scummy... *crickets*

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 12:32 AM
riv6672

Not s fan of dark chocolate. Tastes icky.

challenge...ACCEPTED

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 10:04 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot One Kill

Atheists are a bunch of smug jack-offs who don't realize they're just as hateful as, if not more than, the "theists" they insult

Things are better now than they were 20+ years ago

The 1990s SUCKED

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 08:08 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot One Kill

Personally I think the original Star Wars Trilogy is supremely overrated, with the exception being Empire Strikes Back. Personally I find A New Hope boring until the death star battle, and Jedi is good but nowhere near as good as Empire.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 03:27 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot One Kill

Will-i-am makes mostly good music and is a reasonably talented artist.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 04:01 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot One Kill

Brooklyn Nine Nine isn't that funny, it's barely haha funny.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 05:09 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot One Kill

Trump isn't the worst president the US has ever had.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 02:44 PM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

People who think there are more than 2 genders or that a man can be a woman if his feelings tell him so are mentally ill.

The USA isn't a rape culture.

There is no gender wage gap.

"Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners"-George Carlin

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 02:45 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot One Kill

Gender is different than sexuality.

Rape has many definitions for women.

IDK, I'd pay a guy more if he was a big strong dude and lifting more than a woman doing the same job.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2018 02:43 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot One Kill

Super Smash Brothers is a boring ass game.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 03:37 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot One Kill

Weebs aren't that annoying.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2018 03:55 PM
HulkIsHulk

My third favorite MCU movie is Iron Man 3 and least favorite is Captain America : Civil War

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Sep 26th, 2018 04:55 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Digimon will alsways be better than Pokemon.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2018 04:57 PM
victreebelvictr is online now! Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scribble
I think 8 is really underrated. It's really weird in its systems and controls and takes a while to get used to, but I love it. Did you finish it? Because that game goes to some crazy places over the course of the four discs.

FFVIII is the worst game in the series by a large margin as far as I'm concerned. The story is laughably bad, the twist, in particular, is terrible, none of the characters are likable, Squall is a total ****, and the reveal of the main villain as some witch in the future that you don't see until the very end is awful. There's pretty much no build up, just "okay here's the main bad guy of the game now, go kill her, pretend we developed her in some way". The love story also doesn't really work because the two characters have no believable chemistry.

The first disc was good, some things about the world and the world building were good and interesting, and the card game was great, and the side story with Laguna was cool, Laguna should have been the main character instead of Squall, and Seifer should have been the main villain instead of a random time-witch.

Also I have played the game to completion three times, each time laboring under the delusion that perhaps now that I'm older I will like it more and catch some things that perhaps I missed, when in reality each time I play it I like it less and find more problems.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 01:50 AM
BackFire is online now! Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot One Kill

Star Lord is a terrible Han Solo
Groot in any form is annoying
Rocket is the only reason anyone watches those movies
Drax is an abomination and should be erased from existance, twice
Fvck Gamora.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2018 05:19 PM