KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Great Wall of America

The Great Wall of America
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
If it is comparable and he's right, will you boycott Starbucks?

Totally, but I'm guessing since the question is being dodged the numbers do not compare.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 05:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Totally, but I'm guessing since the question is being dodged the numbers do not compare.

It was answered you silly little man. As already noted: your premise on it being just a "numbers game" is flawed as pointed out with there being 100,000+ illegal Canadians and yet we have a bans on countries that aren't exporting even 5% of that. It's either a numbers game or it isn't. Period.

You of course dodged this fact and continued with your flawed premise. Cos you.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 14th, 2017 at 05:17 PM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 05:14 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
It was answered you silly little man. As already noted: your premise on it being just a "numbers game" is flawed as pointed out with there being 100,000+ illegal Canadians and yet we have a bans on countries that aren't exporting even 5% of that. It's either a numbers game or it isn't. Period.

You of course dodged this fact and continued with your flawed premise. Cos you.

Those illegal Canadians need to go as well, but as I suspected the number of illegals from Mexico is far greater.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 05:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

And as noted it's not a numbers game, otherwise we'd have "bans" on countries corresponding in line with their numbers of illegal immigrants. Hey, you tried really hard on this one, so C- for effort.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 05:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And as noted it's not a numbers game, otherwise we'd have "bans" on countries corresponding in line with their numbers of illegal immigrants. Hey, you tried really hard on this one, so C- for effort.

I don't run this country, I do not make immigration policy. So the things you are saying are meaningless to me in that context. You made a comment and it made me wonder about the number of people coming in from each border.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 05:26 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

You made a comment that the reason was due to numbers of immigrants, now that it's proven faulty you try and distance yourself from the claim. I'm lowering your grade to a D- now. Very poor form.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 05:37 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

So you're ignoring the vast cultural differences and sociopolitical climates of the countries we have bans on in comparison to Canada?

You can't seriously draw an equivalency between Canada and the middle east and suggest that the main distinguishing factor there is race.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 05:42 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You made a comment that the reason was due to numbers of immigrants, now that it's proven faulty you try and distance yourself from the claim. I'm lowering your grade to a D- now. Very poor form.

Again: you made a comment and I asked questions about it. Please continue grading me as it tells people all they need to know about you.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 05:45 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Emperordmb
So you're ignoring the vast cultural differences and sociopolitical climates of the countries we have bans on in comparison to Canada?

You can't seriously draw an equivalency between Canada and the middle east and suggest that the main distinguishing factor there is race.

Regarding our other convo on Trump's bigoted rhetoric, I assume you now agree there is something there?

And no, I'm not ignoring that. "Numbers" was brought up as the reason, clearly it's not a numbers game.

Are you suggesting that the reason we have a ban on ME countries and not Canada is due to terrorism? Or?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 05:51 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

If a wall is already there how is it racist to build a better one? Having trouble following that one.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 06:07 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Sable, come on.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 06:12 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm serious man. People say the wall is racist. There already is a wall.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 06:13 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who said the wall would never happen?

link

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 01:18 AM