KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Democrat Mayor Resigns because of Child Molestation Accusations.

Democrat Mayor Resigns because of Child Molestation Accusations.
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Captain's Chair, CA

Fly being a complete retard as many of you have noted aside, this Ed Murray guy totes looks like a child molester. Send his ass to prison.


__________________


You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 04:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Divided States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah but it's not like "don't molest little kids" is some religious tenet(insert joke here), though even if it was the 11th commandment IMO it doesn't matter here. Since stuff like theft and killing are commandments, but those are also things most people are against.

Even just ignoring the commandments, I'd agree more with some like abortion. Like a religious conservative who decided to get one.


So because the Holy Book doesn't explicitly say "Don't f#ck kids" you give them a pass on this? They can't be faulted because their primary source of morality didn't explicitly forbid it. laughing out loud


__________________

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 05:30 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Gender: Male
Location: The Proud Nation of Kekistan

Why do you draw a distinction between impugning a political ideology as a whole based on the actions of some of its adherents, and impugning a religious ideology as a whole based on the actions of some of its adherents?


__________________

I am Darth Umbravon, and I am the darkness, I am the Shadow of the Sith!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 05:40 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
So because the Holy Book doesn't explicitly say "Don't f#ck kids" you give them a pass on this? They can't be faulted because their primary source of morality didn't explicitly forbid it. laughing out loud


I'm not giving them a pass, what I'm saying is there are some things that go beyond religion. Not killing people is usually universal no matter what you believe. Theft, rape, and molestation should be too. There are things specific to religions, this is not one of them.

So I don't think party matters for Republican child molesters anymore than it matters for a Democrat.


__________________
But we all got a Chicken-Duck-Woman thing waiting for us.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 05:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Bacta Tank.

Re: Re: Democrat Mayor Resigns because of Child Molestation Accusations.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
#FullRetard


Wait, what? Where did you read that this Democrat molested fully retarded children?

But that makes sense. Many Democrats like to harm the innocent while pretending they are righteous. You love those dead minority babies, don't you?


__________________

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 05:46 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Divided States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
So I don't think party matters for Republican child molesters anymore than it matters for a Democrat.


I can get behind that.

But what I'm saying is that it's extra slimy for the religious Right to hide behind their supposed moral high ground and be molesting children behind closed doors. Like if we found out tomorrow, for example, that Pat Robertson had been molesting children for years when he had the gall to be condemning people in the name of God so blatantly.


__________________

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 05:59 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I can get behind that.

But what I'm saying is that it's extra slimy for the religious Right to hide behind their supposed moral high ground and be molesting children behind closed doors. Like if we found out tomorrow, for example, that Pat Robertson had been molesting children for years when he had the gall to be condemning people in the name of God so blatantly.


I think it's slimy for both, because the left pretends like they have the moral high ground too, they just don't try to use religion for it.

I don't think either side has more slime going on, is my point. It's just slime in different ways.


__________________
But we all got a Chicken-Duck-Woman thing waiting for us.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 06:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Bacta Tank.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
I don't think either side has more slime going on, is my point. It's just slime in different ways.



thumb up


__________________

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 06:11 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Divided States

The Left [should be] by definition more secular and because of the stronghold that religion still has on the country, the Right still probably likes to think that it has the moral high ground.

Yes, I know to us atheists it sounds ridiculous, but that's our politics. The religious Right has the "moral absolutes," not like us heathen "moral relativists" on the Left. So in that sense the Right has the moral high ground.


__________________

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 06:20 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Hero Class

Gender: Unspecified
Location: France

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
The Left [should be] by definition more secular and because of the stronghold that religion still has on the country, the Right still probably likes to think that it has the moral high ground.

Yes, I know to us atheists it sounds ridiculous, but that's our politics. The religious Right has the "moral absolutes," not like us heathen "moral relativists" on the Left. So in that sense the Right has the moral high ground.


A religious person would inherit values while a non-religious one owns and builds their own making them objectively more responsible of their actions. A religious person can be forgiven by a higher benevolent power in a proportion non dependant on the atrocities they may commit too (which are widely dependant on the religious values we are talking about).

I've stumbled into atheists that argue that religious morality is obsolete, thus claiming by extension that they are aware of a superior morality. I don't believe the Left in the US is meant to embody this principle, but you can see similar mentalities in historical parties like the Comunists.


__________________

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 07:07 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Bacta Tank.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
A religious person would inherit values while a non-religious one owns and builds their own making them objectively more responsible of their actions. A religious person can be forgiven by a higher benevolent power in a proportion non dependant on the atrocities they may commit too (which are widely dependant on the religious values we are talking about).

I've stumbled into atheists that argue that religious morality is obsolete, thus claiming by extension that they are aware of a superior morality. I don't believe the Left in the US is meant to embody this principle, but you can see similar mentalities in historical parties like the Comunists.


Change "objectively" to "in my opinion" or "subjectively." In fact, it would appear a person who sets their own morals would be more subjective than a large religion that has been changing those morals over long periods of time (averaging moral opinion that, in general, works for the preservation and prosperity of humans as a collective which is really what religion (most of them) is about).


This is a nice segue into this topic because you seem to be leading the topic in this direction:

(please log in to view the image)



I do not agree with this chart.....for the most part.


__________________

Last edited by dadudemon on Sep 13th, 2017 at 07:14 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 07:12 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Divided States

Oh, SHIT! Somebody bustin' out a CHART!

(please log in to view the image)


__________________

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 07:34 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: B.F.K

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Oh, SHIT! Somebody bustin' out a CHART!

(please log in to view the image)


You got raped by a Priest when you were a kid Patent?

Cause Damn. You gotta hard on for Religious Hate on or what?

And if you want to Bible Bash. Go do it in the Religious Forum. We here to make fun of Hypocrite Leftist Fascists in this thread.

rolling on floor laughing


__________________
Banned 30 days for the Crime of "ETC"... and when I "ETC" I do it HARD!!!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 09:17 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor


And if you want to Bible Bash. Go do it in the Religious Forum. We here to make fun of Hypocrite Leftist Fascists in this thread.



#YouViolatedMyHugbox
#StayOuttaMySafeSpace
#BroflakesUnite


__________________

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 09:20 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
The Left [should be] by definition more secular and because of the stronghold that religion still has on the country, the Right still probably likes to think that it has the moral high ground.

Yes, I know to us atheists it sounds ridiculous, but that's our politics. The religious Right has the "moral absolutes," not like us heathen "moral relativists" on the Left. So in that sense the Right has the moral high ground.


But thinking you have the moral high ground due to religion isn't any worse than thinking you have it just because your own beliefs are superior lol.

There is no "the right is worse" here. There is "both are shit and slime, in different ways".


__________________
But we all got a Chicken-Duck-Woman thing waiting for us.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 09:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
But thinking you have the moral high ground due to religion isn't any worse than thinking you have it just because your own beliefs are superior lol.

There is no "the right is worse" here. There is "both are shit and slime, in different ways".


If you think about it, by him saying that it's worse when the right does it. he is essentially saying that the right are better people and thus should be held to a higher standard.


__________________
posted by Badabing
I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 09:26 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: B.F.K

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
#PleaseViolateMyNotHugeBox
#IRapeMixedRaceChildrenInMySafePlace
#IsuckBroDickBecauseYum


Good for You Bashy. Good for yOU.


__________________
Banned 30 days for the Crime of "ETC"... and when I "ETC" I do it HARD!!!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 09:36 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
If you think about it, by him saying that it's worse when the right does it. he is essentially saying that the right are better people and thus should be held to a higher standard.


Lol true.


__________________
But we all got a Chicken-Duck-Woman thing waiting for us.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 09:38 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Gender: Male
Location: The Proud Nation of Kekistan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
But thinking you have the moral high ground due to religion isn't any worse than thinking you have it just because your own beliefs are superior lol.

There is no "the right is worse" here. There is "both are shit and slime, in different ways".

I don't think he's drawing the distinction off of a bias against the right, but rather a bias against religion.


__________________

I am Darth Umbravon, and I am the darkness, I am the Shadow of the Sith!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 09:39 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I don't think he's drawing the distinction off of a bias against the right, but rather a bias against religion.


But what is religion though? Some on the left show a cult/religious like zeal for their beliefs. Why is that lesser because they don't believe in a sky god?


__________________
But we all got a Chicken-Duck-Woman thing waiting for us.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 09:41 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 02:13 AM.
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Democrat Mayor Resigns because of Child Molestation Accusations.

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.