KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Democrat Mayor Resigns because of Child Molestation Accusations.

Democrat Mayor Resigns because of Child Molestation Accusations.
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

And just to spread the Democrat Filth of Sexing the Kids up..

Multiple Dems with Sex Crimes Charges...Cause Kids are so Sexy..

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 09:49 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
And just to spread the Democrat Filth of Sexing the Kids up..

Multiple Dems with Sex Crimes Charges...Cause Kids are so Sexy..

Now I get why places like Salon were all "well pedophiles ain't so bad maybe".

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 09:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Surtur
Now I get why places like Salon were all "well pedophiles ain't so bad maybe".

Remember when People started predicting that the next Sex Thing the Left would start to go easy on was the Pedos!?

Saying stuff like. "That will neve Happen!"

Boy did they get that wrong or WHAT!?

eek!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 09:57 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Remember when People started predicting that the next Sex Thing the Left would start to go easy on was the Pedos!?

Saying stuff like. "That will neve Happen!"

Boy did they get that wrong or WHAT!?

eek!

I just love that they deleted the article...only after the Milo thing, and why? So they could talk shit about Milo lol.

How sad is that? That they abandoned an article they supported just to run their mouths. Weird.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 09:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Surtur
But what is religion though? Some on the left show a cult/religious like zeal for their beliefs. Why is that lesser because they don't believe in a sky god?

This is actually one of my main issues with some in the New Atheist movement, that they prioritize religion above all other ideology as a problematic threat, when there are far more damaging and threatening ideologies than religion in the west. The US has been a majority Christian nation since its inception, and its done pretty damn well. There is absolutely dogma connected to Christianity that has had a negative impact on societal progress such as gay marriage, and I won't deny that, but it's clear that it would be asinine to suggest that prevalence Christianity is likely to lead to widespread human rights abuses or economic/societal collapse in a western nation, whereas if as many people as were Christians in the US were marxists, or neonazis, or fascists, or some brand of racial collectivist, our country would seriously degrade.

I myself am not an atheist, so I obviously disagree with the notion that religion needs to be purged from society, and I'm willing to defend the positive aspects of my religion and admit the negative aspects of certain Christian perspectives and texts. I'm not saying religion can't be criticized, in fact I criticize plenty of things about other religions and about mainstream Christian perspectives. However even if I were an atheist who concluded the world would be better with less religious influence, if somebody were to suggest that all religion constitutes the greatest ideological threat worthy of prioritization over obviously worse political ideologies, and worthy of devoting the majority of one's intellectual talents to trying to combat, I would laugh in their face.

(That longwinded rant is not meant to castigate Patientleach in any way, since I don't know enough about his ideological criticism of political ideologies to truly draw anything resembling a fair comparison).

“I am Darth Umbravon, and I am the darkness, I am the Shadow of the Sith!”

Last edited by Emperordmb on Sep 13th, 2017 at 10:02 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 09:58 PM
Emperordmb is online now! Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by Emperordmb
This is actually one of my main issues with some in the New Atheist movement, that they prioritize religion above all other ideology as a problematic threat, when there are far more damaging and threatening ideologies than religion in the west. The US has been a majority Christian nation since its inception, and its done pretty damn well. There is absolutely dogma connected to Christianity that has had a negative impact on societal progress such as gay marriage, and I won't deny that, but it's clear that it would be asinine to suggest that prevalence Christianity is likely to lead to widespread human rights abuses or economic/societal collapse in a western nation, whereas if as many people as were Christians in the US were marxists, or neonazis, or fascists, or some brand of racial collectivist, our country would seriously degrade.

I myself am not an atheist, so I obviously disagree with the notion that religion needs to be purged from society, and I'm willing to defend the positive aspects of my religion and admit the negative aspects of certain Christian perspectives and texts. I'm not saying religion can't be criticized, in fact I criticize plenty of things about other religions and about mainstream Christian perspectives. However even if I were an atheist who concluded the world would be better with less religious influence, if somebody were to suggest that all religion constitutes the greatest ideological threat worthy of prioritization over obviously worse political ideologies, and worthy of devoting the majority of one's intellectual talents to trying to combat, I would laugh in their face.

(That longwinded rant is not meant to castigate Patientleach in any way, since I don't know enough about his ideological criticism of political ideologies to truly draw anything resembling a fair comparison).

As an atheist I do recognize this country was essentially founded on Christian values. But for me in some ways religion is just a word. I look at Hitler and Stalin and the religious like zeal folk had for them. Some revered them. There was no religion persay, but you either worshiped these folk or your life was shitty, and they were quite set in their ways.

For some on the left it's like a cult. We are seeing examples of this by some with the "you agree with abortion or f*ck off" mentality.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 10:02 PM
Bentley
Hero Class

Originally posted by dadudemon
Change "objectively" to "in my opinion" or "subjectively." In fact, it would appear a person who sets their own morals would be more subjective than a large religion that has been changing those morals over long periods of time (averaging moral opinion that, in general, works for the preservation and prosperity of humans as a collective which is really what religion (most of them) is about).

What I said is that assuming your own morals makes you more responsible -as owning actions tends to be the definition of responsability-. If this is subjective or there are hard exceptions I can welcome that notion, but I'd like to know your argumentation.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 09:21 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech

You got raped by a Priest when you were a kid Patent?

Cause Damn. You gotta hard on for Religious Hate on or what?
rolling on floor laughing

I wasn't raised Catholic, broseph.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 10:40 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yeah why is his political party relevant? I'd be asking the same thing if this were a republican tbh. The actions of an individual unrelated to ideology are not enough to impugn the right or left, republican or democratic party as a whole. The MSM draws the distinction and pushes this kinda shit because they're a bunch of hacks.

I don't know why you see the media pulling this baiting bullshit and go "Oooweeee, I'd like to get in on that game!"

One of the sides keeps running "I'm a pedofile, I'm not a monster" stories...

Imagine Fox or Drudge did that, and this happened. People would talk.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 01:34 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by cdtm
One of the sides keeps running "I'm a pedofile, I'm not a monster" stories...

Imagine Fox or Drudge did that, and this happened. People would talk.

Salon deleted it, but there are still remnants of it:

Self-Described ‘Pedophile’ Tells Salon: ‘I’m Not a Monster’ and ‘I Never Will’ Abuse a Child

Yeah, awkward.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 05:18 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont like posting in these threads, I will say there is much more acceptance of pedofilia on the left, certainly more writing about it, more apathy towards those who are. But I dont know why, because I know liberals really dont think its ok, by why do they go about it with a soft touch and some try to make excuses or rationalize with it.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 05:22 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by Sable
I dont like posting in these threads, I will say there is much more acceptance of pedofilia on the left, certainly more writing about it, more apathy towards those who are. But I dont know why, because I know liberals really dont think its ok, by why do they go about it with a soft touch and some try to make excuses or rationalize with it.

Why don't you like posting in them? It's not like anyone is advocating for pedophilia.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 05:28 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's a gross topic

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 06:03 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

It's a gross topic

Indeed, and I can't imagine how the kids this creep molested feel right now.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 06:19 PM
Afro Cheese

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
This kind of thing happening with the religious Right has a bit more relevance, though, because molesting kids when you're supposed to be striving to be a sinless holy-roller seems to go against the pious Right's core values. The Right likes to pretend to have the moral high-ground because they flaunt their religiosity. So it has a bit more relevance because it's so blatantly hypocritical.
Wait... does molesting children not go against the Left's core values?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 07:27 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 07:54 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

I always just picture all the leftist celebrities giving Roman Polanski a standing ovation.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 09:09 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I wasn't raised Catholic, broseph.

So you just got snagged off a street corner then?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 09:11 PM
cdtm
@#$%

Lgbtq arguments makes it difficult to address.

Such as, if an argument for homosexuality is that sexuality is set in stone in infancy, it follows the same is true of pedos. Which leaves only two choices:

Condemn a pedo who hasn't harmed anyone, thereby hurting their argument for queer acceptance.

Defend a pedo, thereby risking public backlash that percieves it as normalizing pedofiloa (Not to mention giving the Right ammo..)

Last edited by cdtm on Sep 14th, 2017 at 09:56 PM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 09:49 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

If someone is a pedo get help. That is how I truly feel. Just get help. Don't give us articles about how you aren't a monster and then talk about how a 5 yr. old you were babysitting was "precocious" among other things, and don't say you had to go jerk off in the bathroom over your attraction to that child.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 09:51 PM