KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Piccolo vs. Android 18

Piccolo vs. Android 18
Started by: vansonbee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vansonbee
Isee

Piccolo vs. Android 18

1. Cell arc version of each, who wins this?

2. Current version of both in Super.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 11:29 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

I want to say, obviously Piccolo takes the Cell arc. But it's never stated how much stronger 17 is than 18. So it could be very well that she could outlast Piccolo's stamina. On the flip side she doesn't have a shield to stop Hellzone Grenade. So I side with Piccolo on this but barely.

Current versions... 18. mostly cause power levels have went all to hell, and she's not been shown serious and we know she's still stronger than Krillin. But her infinite stamina is a big game changer in Super.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 02:19 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

That sounds about right.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 03:45 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Android 18 can beat probably beat Mystic Gohan easily, she should stomp Piccolo.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 01:47 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

1. Piccolo takes this no problem. The possibility of him running out of stamina is not an issue since Piccolo had trained for another year in the ROSAT in preparation for the Cell games. That and he seemed confident enough to be able to handle 18 upon beating 17.

2. 18 . . . I guess? Kicking away an SSB Goku kamehameha stomps any feat Piccolo has brought to the table.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 02:55 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
1. Piccolo takes this no problem. The possibility of him running out of stamina is not an issue since Piccolo had trained for another year in the ROSAT in preparation for the Cell games. That and he seemed confident enough to be able to handle 18 upon beating 17.
The problem with this one though is, he was confident in his ability against 17, and wasn't really up to the challenge. And Vegeta and his fifty million time chambers during Cell had been practically useless for whatever reason.

Sure I still think Piccolo wins in the first scenario but I'm not sure it's an easy fight. Since 18 and 17 never seemed to be that far apart in power.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 05:49 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

At the beginning of Cell games, Goku confirmed Piccolo was way stronger after the time chamber.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 07:06 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Originally posted by Kento
The problem with this one though is, he was confident in his ability against 17, and wasn't really up to the challenge. And Vegeta and his fifty million time chambers during Cell had been practically useless for whatever reason.

Sure I still think Piccolo wins in the first scenario but I'm not sure it's an easy fight. Since 18 and 17 never seemed to be that far apart in power.
I would also add that if PIS/CIS is off, then Piccolo could just as easily win by whipping out the mafuba. A technique he knew just fine during the 23rd world tournament. And since we now know it works on Zamasu level opponents just fine, Piccolo could have used it to not only beat 18, but Cell as well. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 08:06 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Damborgson
At the beginning of Cell games, Goku confirmed Piccolo was way stronger after the time chamber.
Still no way to now where he fell on the spectrum. He'd have to be stronger than 16 for it to make any real difference but there is no way to know what level he got to.
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
I would also add that if PIS/CIS is off, then Piccolo could just as easily win by whipping out the mafuba. A technique he knew just fine during the 23rd world tournament. And since we now know it works on Zamasu level opponents just fine, Piccolo could have used it to not only beat 18, but Cell as well. stick out tongue
laughing Makes you wonder why Roshi or Piccolo didn't just sit back while people fought anyone from Radditz to Buu and seal them all up...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 08:45 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

While they could've done that back then with past foes, I'm kinda glad the mafuba wasn't continually used as a crutch tbh. Would've gotten too repetitive, so if anything I'm glad it wasn't reintroduced until Super, to appeal to nostalgia of the original Dragon Ball.

Well okay, evil/Super/Kid Buu would've been reasonable to use the mafuba on with how they dragged him out, and Buu being a magical being would kinda make more sense to have to use it on than Frieza or Cell, but other than that...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 09:21 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

1. Piccolo with ease.

2. Piccolo with even greater ease.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 06:30 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Piccolo stomps.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 07:25 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sylas321

I'll say it's pretty close in the first but piccolo barely takes it and in super even with 18 being able to kick away the kamehameha, piccolo is much more cunning and has such great speed, he takes 2 easy

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 10:07 PM
sylas321 is currently offline Click here to Send sylas321 a Private Message Find more posts by sylas321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote