KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Hillary Clinton Is Out Of Her Mind

Hillary Clinton Is Out Of Her Mind
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hillary Clinton Is Out Of Her Mind

I just watched the whole interview with her on Anderson Cooper.

My thoughts are the title of the thread.

This woman is fcking delusional. It's almost scary. Say what up you want about Tump and his crazy talk, she is down right dillusional. It's scary as hell she was so close to the presidency.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 01:46 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Beginning to think you're secretly in love with her.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 10:03 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Trump is even scarier and he became president.

Hillary is just power and money hungry. Trump is delusional and completely incompetent to be president on just about every level. Trump is completely resistant to reality. That's far more dangerous.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 10:41 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech

Hillary is just power and money hungry. Trump is delusional and completely incompetent to be president on just about every level. Trump is completely resistant to reality. That's far more dangerous.

Lol there is no way Hilary isn't delusional. Proof? The laundry list of people she has blamed for her loss, that is delusional.

Obama is partially at fault for her loss for talking about a program she agreed with, merely because of how her comments about coal miners were taken. Let that sink in for a second, let the delusion go over you like a wave. She wasn't against the program, but Obama shouldn't have opened his mouth about it because it would have benefited Hilary Clintons career.

Even the media apparently went "too soft" on Trump. Lol, D to the E to the L plus usional.

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 14th, 2017 at 12:49 PM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 12:45 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Just saying that as horrible and corrupt as Clinton is, Trump is far more dangerous to the stability of this country.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 12:54 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just saying that as horrible and corrupt as Clinton is, Trump is far more dangerous to the stability of this country.

Okay, but one can indeed say she is better than Trump without ignoring her obvious delusions. Since that kind of stuff is what helped land Trump in office.

Part of what made some dislike her so vehemently(that she will never understand) was people on the left acting totally shocked at the criticism and acting like it was some right wing conspiracy just to take her down because she was a "strong" woman". Essentially acting like one could only have a problem with her if you're sexist or racist or something.

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 14th, 2017 at 01:07 PM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 01:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I agree that her failings helped land Trump in office. The failure of the Left is a big reason why this civilization is crumbling, yes.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 01:11 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree that her failings helped land Trump in office. The failure of the Left is a big reason why this civilization is crumbling, yes.

If civilization is crumbling what does it say about Hilary Clinton that her biggest concern is a book whining about her loss?

Keep in mind she sorta agrees with you: "But I am not done with politics because I literally believe our countries future is at stake" -H Doggy Dogg.

The future of the country is literally at stake so...whine about your election loss to help? Sounds like the ramblings of a crazy person.

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 14th, 2017 at 01:18 PM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 01:13 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Surtur
If civilization is crumbling what does it say about Hilary Clinton that her biggest concern is a book whining about her loss?

Keep in mind she sorta agrees with you: "But I am not done with politics because I literally believe our countries future is at stake" -H Doggy Dogg.

The future of the country is literally at stake so...whine about your election loss to help? Sounds like the ramblings of a crazy person.

I didn't realize that's what the book was about.

I guess it's part of her narcissism. And it underscores why she is part of the problem and not part of the solution.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 01:25 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't realize that's what the book was about.

I guess it's part of her narcissism. And it underscores why she is part of the problem and not part of the solution.

The book is about "what happened" in the election lol. She does the cliche "Well I take responsibility, but..." and then passes the buck. Obama, Bernie, white people in general, Comey, Russia, social media, the mainstream media, etc.

All to blame lol. If Trump lost and blamed blacks people would have an aneurysm.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 01:26 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Jesus. Yeah. The main culprit was her just absolutely slimy and narcissistic need to be president at all costs and her failure to address problems honestly. She just doesn't instill trust by her vary nature and her history as a Clinton, lol. And the fact that the Right spun the whole email controversy to make her seem totally untrustworthy really hurt her, too. For all Trump's failings, he did have a certain charm because he does speak his mind and appears honest. Delusional, idiotic, barbaric and dangerous, yes, but still honest in a sense.

But she did win the popular vote. Which is what we should go by.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 01:32 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

My biggest problem with the electoral college, moreso than the different weighting of different people's votes based on what state they're in, is this winner take all bullshit. It makes people's votes in any states that aren't swing states basically worthless.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 01:38 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

See you can't just say this and then not back it up. Explain how he's delusional. Hillary literally thought she was going to win without even winning. Deep down she still thinks she's President by winning the popular vote. Mind you those are not the rules.

On top of it she's blamed 55 other reasons for her loss without blaming herself.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 02:59 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Sable
See you can't just say this and then not back it up. Explain how he's delusional.

Um, everything he says.. laughing

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 04:59 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats a non starter.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 05:01 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

He lies like a child and is completely not in touch with reality. He doesn't use facts to form his opinions, he uses his opinions to form facts.

Example: He thinks climate change is a Chinese hoax.

I'm not a Clinton fan either, but to condemn her in favor of Trump is indefensible.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 05:06 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

He does not think its a Chinese Hoax, he was bullshitting when he said that. I can't believe you actually think thats what he believes.

And for the record, you realize the climate has been changing for billions of years right? Like at one point the earth was in a ICE AGE for millions of years.

Clinton is dangerous because of the company she keeps. People like the Podestas, Weiners, Huma's and the ones we dont know about.

Last edited by Sable on Sep 14th, 2017 at 05:18 PM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 05:14 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree the EC needs to go. However, I can't help but wonder if some of the leftists who want it gone would be embracing it if Hilary had won due to the EC.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 05:22 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I enjoy that despite Hillary losing and the fact that she's never going to be president, she still can #trigger the fck out of some people just by talking; about anything really. Clintonphobia is strong still; "I love it!".

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 05:26 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I enjoy that despite Hillary losing and the fact that she's never going to be president, she still can #trigger the fck out of some people just by talking; about anything really. Clintonphobia is strong still; "I love it!".

What is the point of coming in here and projecting some of your feelings onto other posters?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 05:27 PM