KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Hillary Clinton Is Out Of Her Mind

Hillary Clinton Is Out Of Her Mind
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

IOW: "No, you flip out over Clnton; not me!"

laughing out loud

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 05:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
He does not think its a Chinese Hoax, he was bullshitting when he said that. I can't believe you actually think thats what he believes.

laughing So are we supposed to guess what he means? You've proved my point that he is completely unpredictable and incomprehensible. And big business leaders have been afraid to come out against him because they're afraid of reprisal. What's more damaging to a free society than that?

[B]And for the record, you realize the climate has been changing for billions of years right? Like at one point the earth was in a ICE AGE for millions of years.
B]

I can't believe people use this as a refutation against climate change, as if scientists studying it don't know the history of the earth. Yeah, no shit, but it happened over hundreds of thousands and even millions of years. It's happening now extremely rapidly within just a few generations. That's a bit of a difference.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 05:28 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
IOW: "No, you flip out over Clnton; not me!"

laughing out loud

More like you seem triggered by the topic. It's weird how when you guys talk shit about someone it's not an example of being triggered though, don't you think?

Now is the part where you play dumb and ask when you've done that.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 05:30 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
laughing So are we supposed to guess what he means? You've proved my point that he is completely unpredictable and incomprehensible. And big business leaders have been afraid to come out against him because they're afraid of reprisal. What's more damaging to a free society than that?

Classic example of Trump Denial Syndrome, that. Trump said it; he clearly meant it. Just like he clearly meant his insane comments about parts of his stupid wall being "see through" because of imagined dangers over falling sacks of drugs.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 05:31 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

And yeah, Robtard has a good point. Why are you all so #triggered over Clinton anyway? She's not really in power now. She's just annoying. So ignore her.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 05:32 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can't believe people use this as a refutation against climate change, as if scientists studying it don't know the history of the earth. Yeah, no shit, but it happened over hundreds of thousands and even millions of years. It's happening now extremely rapidly within just a few generations. That's a bit of a difference.

Fine lets go with what he said, its a Chinese Hoax, how does it affect you?

Did you ever notice, its weather when its in the ocean and not affecting the US. But if it hits the US its climate change

Stupid much?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 05:33 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And yeah, Robtard has a good point. Why are you all so #triggered over Clinton anyway? She's not really in power now. She's just annoying. So ignore her.

She is clearly in the news a lot now and doing interviews. She is valid to discuss.

But if people want to dismiss it as being triggered that is cool. Nobody has explained the rules to me of who is or is not okay to discuss without it being an example of being triggered. Is it only people in office? Because if Trump lost and then put out a book whining over it and did some crazy interviews I think people here would be discussing it.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 05:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh the ever present "cos Scientists."

What scientist, NAME THEM.

IOW if you are a scientists, you are some fcking god now. Scientistslaughing out loud

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 05:35 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

thumb up

She's just trying to sell her book, good for her if she can.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 05:39 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I enjoy that despite Hillary losing and the fact that she's never going to be president, she still can #trigger the fck out of some people just by talking; about anything really. Clintonphobia is strong still; "I love it!".

I mean you can love it all you want, but the fact is that Clinton is wildly unpopular, and she is electoral poison. The more she sticks around sinking her teeth and claws into the American political system, the more negatively this will reflect on the image of the Democratic party.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 05:41 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

thumb up

She's just trying to sell her book, good for her if she can.

But in her book she's blaming everyone else for her loss. Kind of a bad way to sell your book. Its everyone else fault but mine!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 05:41 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I mean you can love it all you want, but the fact is that Clinton is wildly unpopular, and she is electoral poison.

The more she sticks around sinking her teeth and claws into the American political system, the more negatively this will reflect on the image of the Democratic party.

I love the shit out of it, seeing her trigger people because she does an interview is funny. These people still fear her and she won't ever be POTUS.

That's where you're wrong. She lost, so what? There's a loser in every election. She also won the popular vote in her election run, not every loser can say that; in fact very few can. She's also doing a book tour now, not running for office, it has virtually no reflection on the Dem party. Not in reality.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 05:44 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

But in her book she's blaming everyone else for her loss. Kind of a bad way to sell your book. Its everyone else fault but mine!

Shh, you can't talk about it.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 05:46 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Okay, and? If it flops it flops.

Originally posted by Surtur
Shh, you can't talk about it.

Who said that? No one. Just don't cry when you're mocked for clawing your eyes out over "that woman!" who can't do anything to you now.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 05:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, and? If it flops it flops.

Who said that? No one. Just don't cry when you're mocked for clawing your eyes out over "that woman!" who can't do anything to you now.

Lol and there is the classic Rob. Nobody is really clawing their eyes out. But okay.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 05:52 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Oh the ever present "cos Scientists."

What scientist, NAME THEM.

IOW if you are a scientists, you are some fcking god now. Scientistslaughing out loud

Okay, smarty pants. What experiments have you demonstrated to disprove it?

The point is: we have to depend upon what experts tell us. So I trust scientists as opposed to wacky and barely intelligible morons like Donald Trump.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 06:01 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

What experiments have you done that prove Hurricanes are a result of Global Warming?

Again what Scientists?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 06:04 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, smarty pants. What experiments have you demonstrated to disprove it?

The point is: we have to depend upon what experts tell us. So I trust scientists as opposed to wacky and barely intelligible morons like Donald Trump.

If you trust scientists...well, more than one of them have said the hurricanes are not being caused by climate change. What about them?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 06:16 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Again what Scientists?

Joseph Romm is a key one.

https://www.theguardian.com/environ...e-needs-to-know

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 06:17 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

What about the scientists that disagree that hurricanes are from global warming. Did you know being hit by one is a crap shoot and all about luck? Did you know there are tons of hurricanes that you never knew about cause they never hit land?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 06:19 PM