KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Should we bow in fear and run away from this phrase?

Should we bow in fear and run away from this phrase?
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Well you are just all heart aintchya!?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:08 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Idk, man. It's prolly the left's fault, right?

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:14 AM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
That obvious mockery of impoverished "likely conservative" coal miners was quite enough, thanks.
nah, i clearly mocking the general trumper mentallity that we can magically turn back the clock and bring back obsolete jobs. sorry you were too booty bothered to see that.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 12:28 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
Just curious if our crops and vectors of pollination existed just the same back in the Cambrian period and/or late Ordovician period?

Bees came about 200mya-120mya

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releas...61209083342.htm

And here is the relationship between pollination and pollinators:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...96098221300256X

Crop yields, both absolute numbers and yield per acre, has increased year over year for years, as well. This is partially or even mostly due to improved technology.

Arable land is increasing due to global warming:

http://www.businessinsider.com/russ...melting-2011-07

http://english.chinatibetnews.com/h...713_693852.html

And if any place says that arable land is decreasing due to climate change, you can automatically be sure that they have a dishonest agenda and should throw them away. Even some reputable groups are falsely claiming arable land is "decreasing" due to global warming. Well, we just so happen to have evidence that arable land will vastly increase both from times past and from current trends. So if arable land is increasing (tundra thawing, mostly), how the hell could arable land also decrease? Sure, in specific locations, it will decrease, but, overall, it is increasing. It is quite disturbing how much of a "global warming is bad" bias there is. It's not 100% bad, not at all.

Check it out, in some groups (sites), they claim arable land is decreasing but pests will increase due to the warmer lands. Ugh...you can't have less arable land but more pests in the same land. The pests have to feed on plants/crops. So either the flora increases and the pests increase or they both decrease. They have such a clear agenda that they cannot keep their head out of their ass.

Here's what's really bad about global warming: poor farmers in India and Africa may lose arable land and it may be more difficult for them to farm or adapt.

Poor people are impacted the most. Coastal areas with poor people. Areas that were not necessarily super dry will become or have become super dry and are not longer arable...in poor people places. So this is a case for "help the poor" rather than "stop all things that may or may not contribute to global warming."

Last edited by dadudemon on Sep 19th, 2017 at 03:55 PM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 03:44 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Edit - Also, hypercanes seem to have been a very real thing in the past. Forget about the near fantasy of hypercanes, earth still experienced super hurricanes even in the last few hundred years (and they figured this out by examining sediments). Global warming should increase these (in number and intensity), right?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 04:09 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by -Pr-
I have to admit i'm a little in two minds about it all. I don't like how they're cannibalizing shit either, but I think there's something to be said for brick and mortar stores just not adapting to the times either, or continuing to be stubborn about things.

Im curious as to what they could do? Im not sure its anything at all. I rarely online shop and when i go to stores or malls they seem like ghost towns

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 04:14 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neil Degrassi Tyson.

"The Earth is pissed off right now.'

So let's blame America

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 06:08 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote