KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Melania Trump bashed for Dressing up for WH Event

Melania Trump bashed for Dressing up for WH Event
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Melania Trump bashed for Dressing up for WH Event

Last edited by Sable on Sep 15th, 2017 at 08:10 PM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 08:04 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

So was it "Sexism" in all those stories back in the last admin when they gushed over how beautiful MEECHHELLL was?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 08:10 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't get why the price of her dress matters? They are rich, it's not like they spent tax dollars on it. First her shoes, now her dress. I think maybe some are mad she is far more attractive than the last first lady.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 08:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
So was it "Sexism" in all those stories back in the last admin when they gushed over how beautiful MEECHHELLL was?

Of coarse not, that was totally ok. If they didn't do that it would have been racism.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 08:11 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Oh yeah, I forgot.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 08:12 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
I don't get why the price of her dress matters? They are rich, it's not like they spent tax dollars on it. First her shoes, now her dress. I think maybe some are mad she is far more attractive than the last first lady.

They didn't just imply her dressing down for Irma and dressing up was not appropriate, they made it known.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 08:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

She should just go to the salvation army and pick up a pair of sweat pants and maybe a wife beater.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 08:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Surtur
She should just go to the salvation army and pick up a pair of sweat pants and maybe a wife beater.

And then they would bee-itch about her taking the clothes away from the Poor People.

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 08:45 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Michelle Obama was treated this way they'd scream racism.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 08:53 PM
Flyattractor

That because the Left uses Lies to push their agenda.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 08:54 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If its open season to bash first ladies then really we have not had someone bangable since Jackie Kennedy. And hell even she couldnt keep JFK satisfied. Everyone else is super duper unattractive.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 08:56 PM
Flyattractor

I feel like making a Jackie-0 joke but I will refrain.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 09:02 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I feel like making a Jackie-0 joke but I will refrain.

You think Jackie ever thought to herself "in the future I will be played by someone who married a scientologist" ?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 09:04 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

People refer to Michelle Obama as a 'monkey'. People who would go on to vote for Trump years later don't say a word

People mock Melania Trump's dress. Endless Righteous Indignation ensues from Trumpers

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 09:07 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Oh I bet we can find worse things said about all the Turmps then "Monkey" Insults, and those will be being thrown by Leftist like Robbie.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 09:09 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
People refer to Michelle Obama as a 'monkey'. People who would go on to vote for Trump years later don't say a word

People mock Melania Trump's dress. Endless Righteous Indignation ensues from Trumpers

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 09:30 PM
Flyattractor

But they do make a Left!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 09:50 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by Robtard

Even if that were true, the Democrats are supposed to be better then that. Or that's what they keep telling voters..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 10:07 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

That is true, I thought the democrats were the intellectual civilized culture and the republicans were the uncouth nativists.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 10:49 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by cdtm
Even if that were true, the Democrats are supposed to be better then that. Or that's what they keep telling voters..

Are democrats calling Melania a monkey? Anyway, I'm not seeing sexism in the article tbh. You could argue it's undeserved resentment for the wealthy/well to do, but that's hardly the same as what Michelle has dealt with.

Last edited by Rockydonovang on Sep 15th, 2017 at 10:58 PM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 10:55 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote