KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hyperion vs thor

Hyperion vs thor
Started by: mighty adam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rage.Of.Olympus
RIP GUY222

How do comics with other inconsistencies have anything to do with my point? His argument for Hyperion winning was his speed superiority in a throwaway comment that historically has noticeably influence on how this fight would go compared to the showings Jane has.

Did you just start reading comics dumbass? Aaron has made it clear that Thors speed in combat + reflexes coupled with the seamless flight given by Mjolnir, he can easily replicate the portrayals of super fast flying strongman. It was clear with Gor's fight against Thor that some fools tried to denounce despite it spanning light years and it was clear when Jane performed super fast surgery.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 08:23 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
How do comics with other inconsistencies have anything to do with my point? His argument for Hyperion winning was his speed superiority in a throwaway comment that historically has noticeably influence on how this fight would go compared to the showings Jane has.
Don't try to back down like a little b*tch that you are with "Muh Hyperion"

You said that Jane can react to lightspeed. Prove that point.

It was clear with Gor's fight against Thor that some fools tried to denounce despite it spanning light years and it was clear when Jane performed super fast surgery.
Super-fast surgery is low-mach.

Human Green Lanterns have fought while flying at FTL.

Did you wipe your brain out of anything not Thor-related?

Are you one of those retards where super speed is the same thing, be it low mach or lightspeed?

Last edited by Philosophía on Sep 18th, 2017 at 08:30 AM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 08:27 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus
RIP GUY222

Are you retarded? His claim to Hyperion reacting to light speed is a throwaway statement. By that logic, Thor surpasses the evidence threshold.

I don't have to prove to you that Thor is faster than light because it's not point to prove it to you.

So what? Aside from the nature of a Green Lantern ring, it doesn't matter as the intent of Jason's Thor is that he has super fast reflexes, in the competitive realm of other super fast bricks. You want to talk about how comics work? Fine, shut up and admit that Aaron's portrayal is not what you'd ideally like but is inconsistent with the majority of history (IYO) and move on.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 08:31 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

His claim to Hyperion reacting to light speed is a throwaway statement. By that logic, Thor surpasses the evidence threshold.

I don't have to prove to you that Thor is faster than light because it's not point to prove it to you.
So you are a little b*tch that can't prove shit. Good.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 08:32 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus
RIP GUY222

I don't have to prove anything, it's clear that Aaron considers Thor competitive on a super brick level. You can cry about it all you want.

I could post scans until I'm blue in the face and Thor could knock out the Flash in a race and you'd still argue it's irrelevant.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 08:35 AM
ShadowFyre

When has Hyperion fought at ftl?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 12:26 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
God of Thunder

Originally posted by ShadowFyre

thumb up

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
What are his speed feats?

Anyways.... I learned something today. Measurable speed feats only count when it's actually performed and presented in a clear manner. Hmm... Interesting.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 12:52 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

I think it's hilarious that Thor fans, in their ever moronic ways, instead of contesting Hyperion's speed, go full retard and say Thor is light speed.

Jane has better speed feats than Hyperion. But nobody brings this up, because Thor fans are incompetent.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 01:04 PM
carver9

No Herald can combat at light speed. None. That includes Hyperion.

On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 01:05 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Never. It's even debatable at lightspeed.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 01:08 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Did you just start reading comics dumbass? Aaron has made it clear that Thors speed in combat + reflexes coupled with the seamless flight given by Mjolnir, he can easily replicate the portrayals of super fast flying strongman. It was clear with Gor's fight against Thor that some fools tried to denounce despite it spanning light years and it was clear when Jane performed super fast surgery.
thumb up

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 01:18 PM
quanchi112 is online now! Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
God of Thunder

Somebody needs a Snickers.

One for each day.

For every hour of the day.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 01:32 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I think it's funny that both me and rage contested hypes speed and instead of acknowledging that, you just went straight into meltdown mode and started name-calling like a child.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 03:02 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I think it's funny that both me and rage contested hypes speed and instead of acknowledging that, you just went straight into meltdown mode and started name-calling like a child.

He's good at that. Lonely people are usually the ones that shows the drama they are going through on forums. You probably should ignore it or at least try to help him.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 03:17 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
God of Thunder

Pretty sure I did that before u. You're too late the hero.

Originally posted by carver9
He's good at that. Lonely people are usually the ones that shows the drama they are going through on forums. You probably should ignore it or at least try to help him.

Lol Shuttup.

Stilt's lonelier.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 03:34 PM
Philosophía

You asked "So does Hulk, Corvus Glaive or anybody that has landed a blow on him now lightspeed?". That's not contesting that he has lightspeed, that's pointing out slower characters being able to hit him - something that is brought about in every Flash, Superman etc. thread. You tried to argue against PIS, you didn't try to argue the character in the first place having NO showing for being that fast.

The question should have been "show me where Hyperion is anywhere near lightspeed". Because he isn't. Instead you took it for granted, and tried to argue from the position where he already has that level of speed.

Because you, too, are a moron. Sadly. Doubly so, for the fact that I have to explain this to you.

Just to make sure you understand:

Imagine a Batman vs Hulk thread.
Somebody says that Hulk can't beat Batman because he is lightspeed.
Instead of saying "wtf, Batman is lightspeed, show me!", you go "but Batgirl has hit him, is she lightspeed, too?"

Or, you can consult the heavy-belt of low-iq, carver, to see him using these sentences as far as Superman is concerned in a Hulk thread, by bringing up slow bricks being able to tag him.

If Damborg and Psycho Gundam wouldn't be Thor and Hulk fans respectively, the group IQ average would barely be above single digits.

Last edited by Philosophía on Sep 18th, 2017 at 03:52 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 03:48 PM
DarkSaint85

Hype-Ron doesn't have the feats. Thor wins this.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 04:07 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

@Philo...

So Superman fans have the highest IQ? Lol

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 04:12 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
@Philo...

So Superman fans have the highest IQ? Lol

Poster A: 2+2=4
Poster B: DOES THIS MEAN APPLES ARE BLUE???LOLZZZZ

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 04:26 PM
celeyhyga17
God of Thunder

Hmm.. Interesting how clear feats are now required.... Interesting indeed.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 04:43 PM