KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » If you have ever had negative thoughts about Yahweh, you are close to a Gnostic Chris

If you have ever had negative thoughts about Yahweh, you are close to a Gnostic Chris
Started by: Greatest I am

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Greatest I am

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MythLord
Well, humans are simple creatures trying to be complex. We'd rather blame all of life's problems on a singular entity rather than a complicated, interconnected web that has nothing to do with us specifically, it's just fateful circumstance.

I agree that we are rather hypocritical and refuse to step up to our own blame.

Regards
DL

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 09:47 PM
Greatest I am is currently offline Click here to Send Greatest I am a Private Message Find more posts by Greatest I am Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greatest I am

quote: (post)
Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
I'm not psychologically conditioned to not question any of Christianity's history because I only support the teachings of Jesus from the Gospel as something to support. The Old Testament has got the most violent shit in the Bible, and I don't watch any over the top Bible preachers because they give me a headache.

There are more than one Jesus who speaks from scriptures.

I only like the one as the other who preaches no divorce for women and substitutionary atonement is quite immoral.

I like the Jesus that is spoken of in the following.

He free us from religion while the one you likely follow is a church tool that want to slave you to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alR...player_embedded

Regards
DL

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 09:51 PM
Greatest I am is currently offline Click here to Send Greatest I am a Private Message Find more posts by Greatest I am Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Re: If you have ever had negative thoughts about Yahweh, you are close to a Gnostic Chris

F*cking Chris, man. That guy's a shithead.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 04:08 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote