KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Green Room vol.3

The Green Room vol.3
Started by: Thorne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (57): « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I wish there were more trans strip clubs, kinda want to hang out in one and drink and make it rain for a lucky goil, but I ain't doing that in some mediocre cis strip club, that's for suckers.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 01:25 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Bloody wankers on the city council are debating a big time lockdown.

Ah shite, here we go again.

Maskless fvckers screwed us again.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2020 01:12 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I would suggest to people that self harm by cutting themselves to just eat Carolina Reaper Peppers, you get wild amounts of pain to let you know you can feel something without the blood loss and scarring. Those reapers are the hottest motherfluffing heckfire things I've ever had.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2020 02:44 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Calling the cops on your neighbors for having 7 people over for Thanksgiving dinner is the very epitome of dog ass rat behavior.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2020 03:12 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Hope everyone who likes this holiday gets the best out of it that they can.

Stuff yourselves with delicious food, gorge on luscious desserts, drink and be merry.

H A P P Y . T H A N K S G I V I N G !

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 12:45 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 12:45 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

For the record I'm not a fan of Holidays in general, too much stress.

Not me, other people stressing over this nonsense jangles my nerves.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2020 03:26 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Getting very tired of shoveling snow. No hard working farm kids around anywhere that need a few bucks for video games either, lazy little fvckers.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2020 03:23 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Mandalorian season finale got me all nostalgic and cozy. That’s where I want to live the rest of my life. A warm place with no memory.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2020 09:19 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Wow, spent 45 minutes looking through Amazon Prime for something to watch while I ate my sketti, and I finished the sketti long before I found anything, which I never did, fvcking hell they have the worst selection process next to Netflix which is the absolute worst.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2020 03:31 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Doesn't make any sense... Tumblr flagged one of my posts as Adult when none of the naughty bits were showing, simply because the chick had a hand inside her panties around her cock... but now I post a pic of a chick in a bikini and the head of her cock is peaking above the bikini and it's all good... these Tumblr bots are wonky, man.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2020 03:50 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Instagram does that stupid censorshit all the time, got pics removed because the girl looked too sexy but Playboy's instagram account posts naked boobs all the time and they're fine because they blur the nipple..??!! WTF is that logic!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2020 03:52 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

AND WHY IS T I T S CENSORED HERE BUT BOOBS ARE FINE WHEN THEY'RE THE SAME DAMN THING!!! WHAT THE HELL??!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2020 03:53 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

None of this stuff makes any sense, it's doing my head in.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2020 03:54 AM
Superdad76
dad

me to

im confused too

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2020 04:01 AM
Superdad76 is currently offline Click here to Send Superdad76 a Private Message Find more posts by Superdad76 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Experiment #2: I posted 5 pics of trans chicks in see through lingerie, in each one you can clearly see their cock, OK Tumblr flagged only ONE... ??!

Hey stupid, if 4 are the same as the one why even flag anything?! All I'm looking for is a little consistency, some kind of logical thought process, what we're getting is pure fecking chaos!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2020 08:52 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

This is why I hate stupid rules that don't do anything, pointless thought policing is what it is.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2020 08:54 PM
Superdad76
dad

beaurucrasy

what is tumbler ?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2020 09:02 PM
Superdad76 is currently offline Click here to Send Superdad76 a Private Message Find more posts by Superdad76 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I don't get how followers work, on Twitter I get around 30-35 on average and I post a lot of stuff... while on Instagram I haven't posted a single thing since I got my account restored and I got tons of followers... doesn't make any sense.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2020 10:56 PM
Superdad76
dad

my brother has a twitter he runs a officcial one as well.

hard work

my son asking about instegram but dont know it

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2020 11:10 PM