KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Green Room vol.3

The Green Room vol.3
Started by: Thorne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (57): « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

USA back in the Bombing Brown people business, status quo as usual.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2021 12:08 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

The Constitution has more than 5 amendments? That's crazy.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2021 03:06 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

They've gained self-awareness...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 1st, 2021 02:47 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

One more week of freedom and then my gf moves in... not sure how this is going to go.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2021 04:57 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Better not start tossing out my cool junk I spent good money collecting.

Sure it's a decorative nightmare, but that's what makes it cool.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2021 04:58 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Windows is so fvcking dogshite, fvck Windows!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2021 06:41 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Pretty sad for guys on Chaturbate when the person that wins the award for best dick is Casey Kisses, a trans girl.

To be fair her dick is really nice.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 11:00 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Anyone know if Ancient Greece had trans women?

Asking for a time traveler friend.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2021 03:50 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Begun the GF move in experiment has.

May Lord have mercy upon us all.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 13th, 2021 03:28 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I really wish my sister didn't cook anything ever.

She made spaghetti and it smelled so good but tasted sad.

Like going by a recipe you can't go too wrong, and yet she fails.

It's pretty bad when you have to hammer your toast with garlic to get the taste out.

Good Lord!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2021 11:21 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

New Turkish restaurant opened up within driving range, some really super good food, guys running it are extremely cool, very cheery positive type a fellas.

Nice change of pace from the usual zoomer teen dipsticks at fast food joints who barely acknowledge your existence.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2021 10:09 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I wondered why I hadn't seen my cousin in a few months, she's got crippling depression and can't manage to get out of bed. Can't imagine anyone living like that.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2021 03:15 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Hmm, perhaps the hormones have shrunk my gf's dick a little, she never could get it in all the way before and the last few times she's gone balls deep in me... that's a disturbing trend. Wonder if there's anything that can restore her length...

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2021 05:08 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

My parents both have their birthdays within the same 2 week period, so what I tend to do is pick one and go off on making their present awesome, this year was my Mom, because a- she's in the state and b- my Dad is on vacation and i can't reach him.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2021 01:06 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Typical guy situation, he didn't say where they were going and I didn't ask because I don't give fak. We're not on the best of terms right now but that's ok when he eventually gets over it we'll be cool again.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2021 01:08 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

And I'm not hunting down a bakery that delivers lemon meringue pies.

Feck off with desserts!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2021 01:09 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Got him a shetload of gift cards to different restaurants, let him figure out what he's in the mood for.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2021 12:46 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

GF is all moved in, I guess my bathroom is the one in the basement now, as the master bedroom bathroom is 110% chick products and other stuff I can't identify. Oh well.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2021 04:06 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I feel so weird, fell asleep around 5:30 in my big comfy chair trying to watch Them on Amazon and then woke up at midnight and now I'm wide awake and fully fueled on pizza and I gotta creep around and be all ninja because I don't want to wake up the gf... jinkies Scoob!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2021 06:44 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

If you're permanently banned you shouldn't have the option to make socks.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2021 05:07 PM