KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Green Room vol.3

The Green Room vol.3
Started by: Thorne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (57): « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 31 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Tried in vain to watch Jungle Cruise, bloody hell Disney just has to copy every thing and then to top it off force diversity in for good measure. It's set in 1912 so why not have one of the main characters be gay to cash in on the LGBT crowd too, wheee!

Ripped off Pirates of the Caribbean
ripped off African Queen
ripped off Tales of the Gold Monkey
and ripped off Indiana Jones in general

F ck you Mouse motherf ckers!!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 06:47 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

What was the point of this thread?

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 01:42 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

What's the point of any of the threads on this dumb board, kinda Gomer Pyle crackhead question is that anyways, getdafuggouttahere with that bargain basement bluelight special shite, bruv.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 02:11 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

OK Serious answer. Thorne had a forum of his own on Superhero Chat 16 odd years ago that was based on quiz show type stuff and one of the threads was the Green Room, the lounge backstage where guests of a talk show could chill and stuff.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 02:20 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I took it over after he got permabanned and use it for stream of consciousness ramblings.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 02:22 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

To be fair, Blizzard going down in flames is good for the company, now they can get some folks in leadership who can hire the devs that love the game and improve it, yeah there's going to be a lot of woke shit slammed in but I think I'm getting used to that now.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2021 12:23 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

People keep saying "oh you can't make that kind of movie that you could 20 years ago" um yeah but I was watching movies from the 80s and some of it is very cringe now that you know what to look for, wow.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2021 12:25 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

There's always going to be culture shifts, sociology evolves along with people, stuff from ancient times doesn't happen now so I guess get used to it.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2021 12:26 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

F cking hell I'm out of coffee creamer, I guess it's time for a big store run. Make my assistant work for a living. Have her pick up some burgies too, I got a wild craving.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2021 12:28 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I learning Spanish verrrry slooooowly on Duolingo, my cousin has a clinic in Acapulco and invited us out for the holidays.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 03:13 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Private pile, infantry. Well done, you made it.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 03:26 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Bollocks, I'm no stupid grunt, I was a proper Submariner... support team yes, never actually went under the waves, safer at the base.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 03:53 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Although not sure how safe it is sitting next to thousands of tons of torpedo ordinance.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 03:54 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Bollocks, I'm no stupid grunt, I was a proper Submariner... support team yes, never actually went under the waves, safer at the base.
ok, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 04:23 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

There's no reason at all to believe anything I say, I could be blowing smoke up yer arsehole mate, when yer online DTA muthafvcka.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 04:31 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was being nice

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 04:37 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I can't tell anymore, I'm never around Brits. You lot are subtly sarcastic one never knows what the hell you mean.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 04:44 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

We have our way with words lol

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 04:56 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Which is why I love British comedy, it's not as in your face dumb as American comedy.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 04:58 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Of course there is no more American comedy, the Liberals decided nothing is funny anymore and you can't joke about anything ever again.

/sad

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 01:20 AM