KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Satele on Valkorian.

Satele on Valkorian.
Started by: Haschwalth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Haschwalth

Satele on Valkorian.

(please log in to view the image)
Valkorian did have a massive affect on the force during his death.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 04:26 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Impressive.

Now, I'm eagerly anticipating when he does return with the darkside part of him dead in STWOR's next expansion, Shadow of Valkorian

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 04:27 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

That's very impressive, yeah.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 11:33 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Am I the only one that finds it sort of cringey that a lot of Valkorion's wank looks like it's been written by a 12 year old, and is sent, in-universe, via an email?

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 11:41 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Nope.

Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

"a shockwave in the Force that ripped through me with such power I nearly blacked out" sick

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Reads worse than AP's fan fiction did.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 11:54 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ILS
"a shockwave in the Force that ripped through me with such power I nearly blacked out" sick

#FirstGalaxyProblems

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 12:19 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

So, Valkorion's physical death releases a room-wide shock wave, but his infinitely weaker spirit in the body of an infinitely weaker Force user releases a galaxy-wide one.

#swtorlogic

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 01:15 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Azronger
So, Valkorion's physical death releases a room-wide shock wave, but his infinitely weaker spirit in the body of an infinitely weaker Force user releases a galaxy-wide one.

#swtorlogic
I'm presuming it's because his physical death wasn't final, whereas his true death was, which had to be more impactful than his pretend death.

They indicated this by having Satele Shan send the player a poorly written email.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 01:19 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by ILS
I'm presuming it's because his physical death wasn't final, whereas his true death was, which had to be more impactful than his pretend death.

thumb up

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 01:25 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by ILS

They indicated this by having Satele Shan send the player a poorly written email.

He lost a lot more power in his physical death, though, and never regained it. It not being final has nought to do with it.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 01:45 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I guess Valkorion's mere existence had that much of an impact on the force. smile

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 01:46 PM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Yeah, like Plagueis' mere existence had such an impact his death shook the planet and the stars themselves.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 01:51 PM
slayne
Revanite

Insignificant, compared to Valkorion. Like Sidious is. smile

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 07:15 PM
Click here to Send slayne a Private Message Find more posts by slayne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Shaking Satele > Shaking entire stars. thumb up

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:13 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

He lost a lot more power in his physical death, though, and never regained it. It not being final has nought to do with it.

Eh, he claims in his final fight, that he was at full power, probably because he had the Outlanders body. Body deus ex machina holocron screwed him over a bit.
Then it took a command word, and Vaylin/Arcanns strength to put him down.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:41 PM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Yeah, like Plagueis' mere existence had such an impact his death shook the planet and the stars themselves.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperbole

If the planet shook with dark-side energy, let alone the stars too, the Jedi would have been aware of it.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:56 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayne
Revanite

thumb up

Last edited by slayne on Sep 19th, 2017 at 09:28 PM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 09:25 PM
Click here to Send slayne a Private Message Find more posts by slayne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

If Plagueis's death was as significant, the Jedi order would of felt it quite clearly. As it was an omnidirectional wave, that was powerful enough To mentally break through, powerful force users passive barriers, throughout the galaxy, that is a insane feat.

Then again a lot of that power from plagueis was directed into Sidious.

Last edited by Haschwalth on Sep 19th, 2017 at 09:45 PM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 09:41 PM