KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » OWAW Superman/Doomsday vs WWH Hulk/Sentry

OWAW Superman/Doomsday vs WWH Hulk/Sentry
Started by: Insane Titan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JBL
Wrestling God

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack M
He wasn't referring to OWAW Supes. Supes doesn't need doomsday here, sport.
Pak knows more about superman than you do. He's seen that OWAW story.OWAW superman is a KMC version of superman, not to Pak though.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:20 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Pak wouldn't know how to pour piss out of a boot, if the instructions were written on the heel.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:23 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Lol...he said Superman...he doesn't need to say Superman from OWAW or Superman from Crisis. He said Hulk would kill Superman, even while amped and he said this before and during the time he was writing Superman, sport.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:24 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Damborgson
Pak wouldn't know how to pour piss out of a boot, if the instructions were written on the heel.

His stories sold and he wrote one of the best Hulks out there and one of the strongest versions of New 52 Superman.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:25 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
There is an argument to be made. Reed, Doom and even Ultron may have trouble, but Sentry seems clear.

Yeah I guess there is. Wouldnt you think 3 of the greatest minds in Marvel would think of solar energy along the way though?

(please log in to view the image)

I would have to dig up the scans of the other two.

By Stoic

Last edited by tkitna on Sep 19th, 2017 at 08:31 PM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:26 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Pak wrote both characters. I trust Pak on this question.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:28 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

It was incomplete before Sentry pinched the daylights out of her.....

Like I said,it's not clear cut. There's an arguto be made, based both on comics and handbooks.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:28 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by carver9
Lol...he said Superman...he doesn't need to say Superman from OWAW or Superman from Crisis. He said Hulk would kill Superman, even while amped and he said this before and during the time he was writing Superman, sport.

Yeah, hulk would need to be amped. Thing is, superman doesn't. Team 1.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:30 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

He said regular Hulk would beat Superman as well. Hulk is a walking amp...remember, his strength grows when pissed. He also said Superman would lose even while merged with Doomsday.

smile

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:33 PM
DarkSaint85

Lol Golgo, why are you even entertaining these fools?

Moore, who CREATED Constantine, had this to say about meeting him IRL:

quote:
One day, I was in Westminster in London—this was after we had introduced the character—and I was sitting in a sandwich bar. All of a sudden, up the stairs came John Constantine. He was wearing the trenchcoat, a short cut—he looked—no, he didn't even look exactly like Sting. He looked exactly like John Constantine. He looked at me, stared me straight in the eyes, smiled, nodded almost conspiratorially, and then just walked off around the corner to the other part of the snack bar.
I sat there and thought, should I go around that corner and see if he is really there, or should I just eat my sandwich and leave? I opted for the latter; I thought it was the safest. I'm not making any claims to anything. I'm just saying that it happened. Strange little story.

And:

quote:
Years later, in another place, he steps out of the dark and speaks to me. He whispers: " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any **** could do it.

So yeah, he knows Constantine better than anyone else - and he says he exists. Writer interview, confirmed thumb up

Naaah, can't see it. Moore is a wacko, right?

Jamie Delano, who wrote some of the best Constantine arcs, said:
quote:
When I was writing him I walked past him outside the British Museum in Bloomsbury. I didn't realise I'd walked past him until I'd gone fifty yards down the road, I looked round, and he was just vanishing round the corner. So yeah, it was all very real and immediate, and the stuff I was trying to make stories out of was real and immediate.

Then there's Brian Azarello, and Peter Milligan, who have both said that John Constantine exists.

So yeah, IF people are actually taking writer interviews seriously on the forums now, then John Constantine exists in the real world smile

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:44 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol Golgo, why are you even entertaining these fools?

Moore, who CREATED Constantine, had this to say about meeting him IRL:

And:

So yeah, he knows Constantine better than anyone else - and he says he exists. Writer interview, confirmed thumb up

Naaah, can't see it. Moore is a wacko, right?

Jamie Delano, who wrote some of the best Constantine arcs, said:

Then there's Brian Azarello, and Peter Milligan, who have both said that John Constantine exists.

So yeah, IF people are actually taking writer interviews seriously on the forums now, then John Constantine exists in the real world smile

Nobody pays attention to real life John Con anymore.

Sorry to break your dreams. thumb up

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:58 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by RealityWarper

Sorry to break your dreams. thumb up

Ah well!

Does this mean we don't pay attention to Pak's interviews either?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 09:01 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah well!

Does this mean we don't pay attention to Pak's interviews either?

Nope.

I have met John Con in a bar yesterday and he told me that we have to stick with what Pak said because he has written both characters so that's more than an opinion.

Pak knows how both characters are powerful.

He even said in an Interview that WWH is more powerful than Odinforce Thor.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 09:02 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Nope.

I have met John Con in a bar yesterday and he told that we have to stick with what Pak said because he has written both characters so that's more than an opinion.

Pak knows how both characters are powerful.

He even said in an Interview that WWH is more powerful than Odinforce Thor.

Ah but you don't write Constantine comics.

Actually, if you do, then I know who to blame for the latest storylines lol.

Edit:

I have met John Con in a bar yesterday and he told me that

Wait...are you flip-flopping already? Well, colour me surprised!

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Sep 19th, 2017 at 09:06 PM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 09:03 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah but you don't write Constantine comics.

I can't be sure about it.

I get drunk with real life John Con in the first place so maybe I do write them after.

quote:
Actually, if you do, then I know who to blame for the latest storylines lol.

Hey ! It's not my fault ! I was probably drunk ! embarrasment

quote:
Wait...are you flip-flopping already? Well, colour me surprised!

That sounds naughty when you are saying it like this.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 09:16 PM
h1a8

Originally posted by carver9
Pak said it best. WWH would kill Superman and Doomsday.
Well it's a good thing that Pak doesn't have the authority to fix Superman's power level and abilities. Many writer's have different opinions. So we go on feats and what was shown.

Bottomline, Superman sees WWH as a statue. Superman one shots WWH as he did the probes.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 09:18 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by h1a8
Well it's a good thing that Pak doesn't have the authority to fix Superman's power level and abilities. Many writer's have different opinions. So we go on feats and what was shown.

YES

quote:
Bottomline, Superman sees WWH as a statue. Superman one shots WWH as he did the probes.

HELL NO.

Look at the crossovers and Superman fights against bricks.

They aren't statues to him.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 09:21 PM
DarkSaint85

Crossovers are also inadmissible.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 09:22 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Crossovers are also inadmissible.

They don't change the character portrayal. That's what I mean.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 09:23 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

WWH koed the Sentry physically in the WWH arc and was in turn turned to Banner through Sentrys onslaught. Their fight was rather medicore and WWH never took out anyone impressive.

OWAW DD is HP DD who was beyond an amped Superman physically, he couldn't even be hurt that way. This DD took the entire JLA out with people like Flash, J'onn, WW, GL Kyle, Orion with ease. He would stomp WWH Hulk and Sentry.

OWAW Superman moved the goalpost so far up that he was oneshotting Trans to Skyfather level Probes, multiple of them. Though single Probes were taken out by amped low to mid Heralds who died in the process, also single Probes took out the enitre JLA.

Team two has not even a prayer of a chance.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 09:34 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote