KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » OWAW Superman/Doomsday vs WWH Hulk/Sentry

OWAW Superman/Doomsday vs WWH Hulk/Sentry
Started by: Insane Titan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Pak said it best. WWH would kill Superman and Doomsday.

YOU ARE REALLY GREG PAK, GAMMITE!!!!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 11:11 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

lol, Pak? Really? Are you guys ****ing serious?

Wait, why am I even bothering to ask...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 12:12 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Team 1 Stomps the shit out of them. Who are we kidding? Limiters were firmly placed on these two characters from reading just the subject title.

WW Hulk is a holding back Hulk and can never exceed the amount of power that he did during that horribly written slop-fest.

Sentry is that confused kid in the corner trying to figure out what he could do with his powers, whether they be solar based or not. Yes they are solar based, but he clearly did more than fire off bolts of solar radiation.

This thread is spite, and no I'm not butthurt over it so no offense IT. It's all cool. But, in order for this not to be an epic stomp of biblical proportions, WB Hulk, and DS Sentry should have been the versions to place in this discussion. Unless this was just to finally put a nail in a coffin filled with questions?

Team 1 FTEW.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 12:47 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yah, but he unleashes the power of a million exploding suns or whatever.
Superman is amped by sunpower....

Not all suns amp him

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 12:49 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Stoic
Team 1 Stomps the shit out of them. Who are we kidding? Limiters were firmly placed on these two characters from reading just the subject title.

WW Hulk is a holding back Hulk and can never exceed the amount of power that he did during that horribly written slop-fest.

Sentry is that confused kid in the corner trying to figure out what he could do with his powers, whether they be solar based or not. Yes they are solar based, but he clearly did more than fire off bolts of solar radiation.

This thread is spite, and no I'm not butthurt over it so no offense IT. It's all cool. But, in order for this not to be an epic stomp of biblical proportions, WB Hulk, and DS Sentry should have been the versions to place in this discussion. Unless this was just to finally put a nail in a coffin filled with questions?

Team 1 FTEW.
WW Hulk was quite exceptional in that arc whereas Superman was soundly held back by Darkseid which is far lesser than the Apokolips Now Superman showing. DD just as WW and others were taking out probes who weren't that impressive when push came to shove. Hulk uses tactics and could take what the Sentry dished out which isn't the same for DD or Superman here.

Spite also doesn't mean what you think it does.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 12:52 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Azog the Defiler huh? LOL. I take it that Azog painfully probes his victims?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 01:37 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

WWH and Sentry wins. Lol...Hulk punched a being to dust that was empowered by an abstract. Damaging probes isn't close to be as impressive as regular Hulk best.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 01:48 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It was incomplete before Sentry pinched the daylights out of her.....

Like I said,it's not clear cut. There's an arguto be made, based both on comics and handbooks.

She was trying to analyze it the entire storyline and couldnt. I just posted one scan of it.

I agree. Its not clear cut.

By Stoic

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 01:51 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

WWH and Sentry wins. Lol...Hulk punched a being to dust that was empowered by an abstract. Damaging probes isn't close to be as impressive as regular Hulk best.

Bro why are you so vague about this stuff?

He beat up Strange with a fraction of Zoms power.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 01:53 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Damborgson
Bro why are you so vague about this stuff?

He beat up Strange with a fraction of Zoms power.

I'm not talking about Strange. I'm using a weaker version of Hulk fts.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 02:00 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I'm not talking about Strange. I'm using a weaker version of Hulk fts.

This isn't helping your case. Think about it.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 02:05 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Azog the Defiler huh? LOL. I take it that Azog painfully probes his victims?
Odd response.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 02:47 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by -Pr-
lol, Pak? Really? Are you guys ****ing serious?

Wait, why am I even bothering to ask...

thumb up

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 02:50 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by quanchi112
Odd response.

I was on the phone and thought to comment on Azog. I still feel the same way as my original post. They get taken to the cleaners.

one guy doesn't know the full extent of his abilities, and the other has to consciously dial their powers way back, while Superman is amped, in the zone, and more powerful than ever. Doomsday had been at his most dominant. Sorry man, we just see the power levels differently.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 03:22 AM
LordofBrooklyn

WW Hulk was quite exceptional in that arc whereas Superman was soundly held back by Darkseid which is far lesser than the Apokolips Now Superman showing. DD just as WW and others were taking out probes who weren't that impressive when push came to shove. Hulk uses tactics and could take what the Sentry dished out which isn't the same for DD or Superman here.

Spite also doesn't mean what you think it does.

Your lack of knowledge and reason grows with each post.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 03:24 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I was on the phone and thought to comment on Azog. I still feel the same way as my original post. They get taken to the cleaners.

one guy doesn't know the full extent of his abilities, and the other has to consciously dial their powers way back, while Superman is amped, in the zone, and more powerful than ever. Doomsday had been at his most dominant. Sorry man, we just see the power levels differently.
Superman in the zone was held in check by Darkseid. He also wasn't a threat at all to Imperiex Prime. He was saved from destruction. Sentry needs to just go all out to beat Superman's head in. WW Hulk is also stronger than savage and he brings intelligence and tactics to the table. What did DD do take out Probes ? Not impressive.

WW Hulk and Sentry both have far more impressive showings than probes. They stomp them. Smarter, more powerful, more tactical, etc.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 01:56 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Your lack of knowledge and reason grows with each post.
Well then feel free to dissect my post and expect a rebuttal.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 01:57 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Guys, you've had your fun. Now, try to actually post reasonable arguments instead of stupid, derpy, biased comments.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 02:03 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Well then feel free to dissect my post and expect a rebuttal.

The performance of the Imperiex Probes throughout OWAW easily put them in the trans level of power. Superman WITHOUT an amp began to destroy these probes with a single punch.

Given that level of power coupled with his killer instinct during that arc he decimates World War Hulk and moves on to The Sentry who showed that World War Banner was his LIMIT.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 02:19 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
The performance of the Imperiex Probes throughout OWAW easily put them in the trans level of power. Superman WITHOUT an amp began to destroy these probes with a single punch.

Given that level of power coupled with his killer instinct during that arc he decimates World War Hulk and moves on to The Sentry who showed that World War Banner was his LIMIT.
Based on what are they trans level in power ? What durability feats do they have to back your claims.

WW Hulk has an insane healing factor and withstood Strange/Zom and Sentry power. As soon as Bruce got really mad again he greatly surpassed WW Hulk with WB Hulk and he tried his best to hold back.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 02:59 PM