KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » OWAW Superman/Doomsday vs WWH Hulk/Sentry

OWAW Superman/Doomsday vs WWH Hulk/Sentry
Started by: Insane Titan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Him writing both characters, frankly, means diddly. He knows which side his bread is buttered. Your argument last time against using the Constantine interviews, and I quote, was this:

Pak was obviously just promoting his Hulk in a fun way. Doesn't negate Moore et al's views.

He wasn't promoting the Hulk.

At this time he was writing Superman so saying that he was promoting the Hulk that he has done months or years ago doesn't make sense.

He was giving his opinion about two characters he knows and that he was writing.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 07:00 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by JBL
Against savage hulk and weaker versions yes by staying away from them and bfr. Anything else he gets his skull caved in.

But the writers didn't say that. Jurgens didn't specify which Hulk and nobody said anything about BFR.

Or are you admitting that you're just counting on the writers saying Hulk wins and avoiding others.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 07:18 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what are they trans level in power ? What durability feats do they have to back your claims.

WW Hulk has an insane healing factor and withstood Strange/Zom and Sentry power. As soon as Bruce got really mad again he greatly surpassed WW Hulk with WB Hulk and he tried his best to hold back.

Based on the CANON clearly presented in OWAW.

Do you think a mere herald could wipe out Daxamites, Wonder Woman, Superman and every other herald they encountered?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 07:34 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Actually, I base it on carver:

Originally posted by carver9
And Imperiex probes are being drafted even though they were shaking off damage from high heralds.

Truly, the quote that keeps on giving thumb up

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 07:35 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Based on the CANON clearly presented in OWAW.

Do you think a mere herald could wipe out Daxamites, Wonder Woman, Superman and every other herald they encountered?
They were an unknown enemy and by the end of the arc they went down quite easily. It's the same plot device characters from various stories. To say these guys are trans is ridiculous especially when they are getting beaten by herald level characters left and right by the end of the arc.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 07:35 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by abhilegend
But the writers didn't say that. Jurgens didn't specify which Hulk and nobody said anything about BFR.

Or are you admitting that you're just counting on the writers saying Hulk wins and avoiding others.
Did you read their words right?? They said superman can only win by staying away from hulk. Hulk would win in a fight using strength. WWH, WBH etc would not care less about speed and heat vision. You sir just helped confirmed that hulk is stronger than superman. Hulk cannot fly though. That's just like me going against a bear while I'm using a jetpack and my 30-06 rifle. Not let me land and drop the rifle and engage that bear hand to paw and see what's left of me. Plenty hunters have missed and got caught and torn to pieces. Just face it. Hulk is stronger than superman. Sorry, but that's the way things are. You want someone to cherish that's EASILY as strong as hulk and can fly, has super speed and heat vision?? Try Gladiator.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 07:41 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

They were an unknown enemy and by the end of the arc they went down quite easily. It's the same plot device characters from various stories. To say these guys are trans is ridiculous especially when they are getting beaten by herald level characters left and right by the end of the arc.

Show me a comparable performance by ANY hero/villain/device that performed as well against those herald level beings as The Imperiex probes WITHOUT being trans.

I'll wait.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 07:49 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Show me a comparable performance by ANY hero/villain/device that performed as well against those herald level beings as The Imperiex probes WITHOUT being trans.

I'll wait.
Thor against Galactus, Celestials is far more impressive than defeating probes.

Surfer using the crunch to defeat Galactus level beings Aegis and Tenebrous.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 07:51 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Thor against Galactus, Celestials is far more impressive than defeating probes.

Surfer using the crunch to defeat Galactus level beings Aegis and Tenebrous.

You've missed the point entirely.

Show me where a SINGLE HERO/VILLAIN/DEVICE dominated Heralds on the level shown in OWAW WITHOUT BEING TRANS!!!

The Emo Eggplant vs The Avengers= Thanos is Trans level
Superboy Prime Vs The JLA/JSA/Teen Titans and GLC=SBP is Trans leve;

I gave you the template NOW answer the question.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 07:57 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

The usual from Carver, Quan and JBL.

As persistent as taxes.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 08:23 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by playa1258

As persistent as taxes.
Protecting superman huh? Never gets old.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 09:30 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

You've missed the point entirely.

Show me where a SINGLE HERO/VILLAIN/DEVICE dominated Heralds on the level shown in OWAW WITHOUT BEING TRANS!!!

The Emo Eggplant vs The Avengers= Thanos is Trans level
Superboy Prime Vs The JLA/JSA/Teen Titans and GLC=SBP is Trans leve;

I gave you the template NOW answer the question.
Black Adam in WW 3. Done.

There are no levels only categories you seem to believe. smile

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 09:38 PM
quanchi112
Disney

As persistent as taxes.
I am persistent with logic.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 09:38 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Nope, never gets old.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 10:16 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Nope, never gets old.
What never gets old ?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 10:19 PM
carver9

I'll wait.

(please log in to view the image)

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 11:00 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Black Adam in WW 3. Done.

There are no levels only categories you seem to believe. smile

In a word, ASININE!

The Imperiex Probes were not FRIENDS/TEAMMATES attempting to restrain the heralds they encountered, they were TRYING TO KILL those heralds. That wasn't the case with Adam and his opponents in WW3

QUAN THY NAME IS FAILURE!!!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 12:30 AM
quanchi112
Disney

In a word, ASININE!

The Imperiex Probes were not FRIENDS/TEAMMATES attempting to restrain the heralds they encountered, they were TRYING TO KILL those heralds. That wasn't the case with Adam and his opponents in WW3

QUAN THY NAME IS FAILURE!!!
You asked for a herald being to decimate other heralds. He did so and hard. That's far more impressive than nameless fodder. Adam would rape a probe. Anally. I'm here all week.

rolling on floor laughing

Quan Thy Name is Greatness and Willpower.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 01:13 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

When Quan, JBL and Carver make LoB look tame by comparison.

Come on, guys. Seriously. No mod WANTS to ban anyone, but this is getting silly.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 01:45 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by -Pr-
When Quan, JBL and Carver make LoB look tame by comparison.

Come on, guys. Seriously. No mod WANTS to ban anyone, but this is getting silly.
You can thank me for taming LOB. He knows I'm the alpha in the pack. thumb up

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 01:48 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote