KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DP Tyrant Vs OWAW Superman, Superboy Prime, & Ultraman (Knite)

DP Tyrant Vs OWAW Superman, Superboy Prime, & Ultraman (Knite)
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

DP Tyrant Vs OWAW Superman, Superboy Prime, & Ultraman (Knite)

Who wins

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 07:18 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

This isn't going to go so well. I'm going to wait until others post.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:07 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
This isn't going to go so well. I'm going to wait until others post.
It's going to be just like any other thread with superman in it. Superfriends! Transform and merge to become SUPERANUS!! Jk. Lol

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:56 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Meh, I'll still say Tyrant.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 09:31 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Superman hate aside(even though I don't think that's possible for some), I'm actually more curious why people would think Tyrant has any sort of chance against a team THIS stacked..? I mean, he's powerful and all, but damn... blink

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 09:54 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Tyrant wins. Team is vastly overrated.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 11:56 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Galan007
Superman hate aside(even though I don't think that's possible for some), I'm actually more curious why people would think Tyrant has any sort of chance against a team THIS stacked..? I mean, he's powerful and all, but damn... blink

My thoughts are that he can actually take as much damage as Superboy Prime can dish. I am willing to give him the benefit of possibly being able to weather their assaults for a time.

What are his defenses like?
-------------------------------
I've seen him use energy, in the form of force bolts from his eyes.

I believe that Tyrant may just be able to siphon power from them. They are organic life forms, which is exactly what he consumes.

Even their HV may be a food source for Tyrant? If they flew in and used no powers (which would be out of character for them), and they went purely physical, I believe that they would or could knock him out.

Tyrant wasn't at all like Galactus. Galactus deflated as time went on. Tyrant? Nope.

He kept up with a handful of herald level characters, which shows that he probably has the power to match their speed.

That's one scenario. The other;

OWAW Superman is as powerful as Tyrant, Superboy Prime is nearly, and Ultraman with his K-nite addiction runs slightly lower.

Together they would just waltz on in, and beat Tyrant to death in fractions of a second.

I believe that it would be a fight for either side.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 12:18 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Ultraman is useless...but the other two push his shit in

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 12:28 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Prime or OWAW superman could solo Tyrant 10/10.

This is a spite thread

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 12:41 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Board Walker
Prime or OWAW superman could solo Tyrant 10/10.

This is a spite thread
Based on ?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 12:53 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

Fact

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 12:56 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Board Walker
Fact
They have never fought so

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 01:00 AM
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by Stoic
My thoughts are that he can actually take as much damage as Superboy Prime can dish. I am willing to give him the benefit of possibly being able to weather their assaults for a time.

What are his defenses like?
I've seen him use energy, in the form of force bolts from his eyes.

I believe that Tyrant may just be able to siphon power from them. They are organic life forms, which is exactly what he consumes.

Even their HV may be a food source for Tyrant? If they flew in and used no powers (which would be out of character for them), and they went purely physical, I believe that they would or could knock him out.

Tyrant wasn't at all like Galactus. Galactus deflated as time went on. Tyrant? Nope.

He kept up with a handful of herald level characters, which shows that he probably has the power to match their speed.

That's one scenario. The other;

OWAW Superman is as powerful as Tyrant, Superboy Prime is nearly, and Ultraman with his K-nite addiction runs slightly lower.

Together they would just waltz on in, and beat Tyrant to death in fractions of a second.

I believe that it would be a fight for either side.
OWAW superman is nowhere near Tyrant in power.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 01:24 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

thumb up

None of them are tbh.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 02:03 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Prime solos.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 04:45 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Tough one, Ultraman has a high probability of getting taken out early. Which would leave Prime and OWAW to deal with, and together, I feel they stand a good chance considering how hard Superman was punching and how tough Prime is.

Not that Tyrant can't dish it. It's a close fight.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 05:22 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by abhilegend
Prime solos.
Teen Titans.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 02:01 PM
SquallX

Originally posted by quanchi112
Teen Titans.

Prime had one low showing in his whole story arc, and you're hate for Prime makes you run with it like a retard.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 03:01 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by SquallX
Prime had one low showing in his whole story arc, and you're hate for Prime makes you run with it like a retard.
He has been affected by Superboy since Infinite Crisis, Krypto, etc. I enjoy Prime I hate Superman. Tyrant would make him cry though. Far more powerful and far superior showings. It isn't close.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 03:06 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Ultraman on knite is quite underrated here (in my opinion). Even if he got taken out first it would require a fair amount of punishment before he did.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 03:32 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote